[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like Splatoon /v/? Don't you wanna play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why don't you like Splatoon /v/? Don't you wanna play?
>>
>>318783738

>Single campaign just reuses the same maps over and over
>Due to the inability to select/vote online stages, you end up playing the same two stages over and over
>due to lack of music, you hear the same songs over and over

this game was fun for about a week.

Seriously, just because it's a new IP from Nintendo, doesn't mean it's instantly GOTY. It's a 7/10 at best.
>>
I can already tell this is going to be a great thread senpai.
>>
>>318784302
and yet you saved this pic
>>
>>318784302
what the actual fuck
>>
>>318783738
I loaded it up on emulator, it is the most vile shit ever, why do people like this slow buggy mess? no wonder they WiiU is dead with trainwrecks like this
>>
Squid loli is great
Squid oppai loli is even better
>>
>>318784681
>wii u emulator
Yeah right, retard
>>
Just got it yesterday from Black Friday.

I am enjoying it, but damn the stage rotation really does kill it. 2 stages every four hours with no way to vote on stages as well as unranked being locked into the Territory mode for some stupid reason. Not to mention you have to grind unranked stuff all the way to level 10 to even do ranked stuff (It does not take long, but once again the two level thing gets old).
>>
File: buster speaks the truth.jpg (74 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
buster speaks the truth.jpg
74 KB, 475x356
>>318784681
>>
>>318784763
>>318785631
https://youtu.be/OW90HiUe-NM
>>
Callie is best girl
>>
>>318789251
>>
>>318787474
Can't actually play the game, every game on CemU runs like shit and looks like shit.
>>
File: Agent1.png (483 KB, 4654x4249) Image search: [Google]
Agent1.png
483 KB, 4654x4249
>>
File: 1435112323953.gif (1 MB, 243x281) Image search: [Google]
1435112323953.gif
1 MB, 243x281
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.