[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about a "No thanks" option? Why are they being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: win10.png (25 KB, 816x531) Image search: [Google]
win10.png
25 KB, 816x531
How about a "No thanks" option? Why are they being so intrusive with this? It got to the point when this is popping up on its own when I leave my computer on for a while.

Fuck off Microsoft, I don't want your shitty new OS.
>>
>>318780441
Upgrade goyim it is free.
>>
>>318780441
Yeah this keeps popping up for me as well. Just ignore it, it ain't difficult.
>>
>>318780441
If you google you can find which windows updates are causing this and remove them.
>>
>>318780441
>>318780789
>having automatic updates enabled like a moron
>letting MS install anything on your system instead of checking every update beforehand
You deserve these nagging messages.
>>
>Noooo, please stop giving me quality products for free!
>>
>your free time of windows 10 expired
>pay now to continue using your computer
>>
>>318780441
I updated to 10 from 7 and my printer spooler won't work. So I can't print. Besides that I like it so far
>>
>>318781934
>quality
>free
>>
>>318780441
Because microsoft knows you are a aspergers filled retard that wont upgrade if you are not force, you are the same breed that refused to change from XP, fuck off and die.
>>
Pro tip: all the spyware features of 10 have been retroactively bundled into 7, 8 and 8.1 too. You aren't gaining anything by putting the upgrade off.

Either embrace the spyware and keep your games or go full Stallman and switch to ganoo plus loonix. No point staying in the middle.
>>
>>318783402
>Allowing Windows Updates
>>
>>318783207
It was XP or vista for 8 years moron. Who the fuck in their right minds would upgrade?
>>
>>318780441
I'd probably have upgraded by now if M$ weren't being such total cunts about it.
>>
>>318781828

Fucking this

They broke my 7 with an update once, never fucking again.

All that shit is a ruse to force you to download their shit that blocks TPB
>>
>>318782723
>downgrading from 7 to 10
The only way you should ever consider going to 10 is if you are already stuck with windows shit/shit.1
>>
>you're going to upgrade whether you like it or not!
>>
This shit makes me want to switch to linux but I know that isn't good for gaming. When I get a laptop to go along with my desktop I'm definitely putting linux on that shit.
>>
I downloaded Windows 10 so I can stream my Xbone and so I can play KI on my laptop
>>
>>318783207

But... Upgrading from XP was a mistake...
>>
>>318783207
>refused
I'm still using XP. It works fine. Why should i change it?
>>
>>318783402
>Pro tip: all the spyware features of 10 have been retroactively bundled into 7, 8 and 8.1 too. [citation needed]
>>
>>318783989
There are video games which aren't compatible with Windows XP. All the other games, including older games were already made compatible with Win 7 and 8.1 years ago either by gog or by the fans.
>>
File: THE BEAST.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
THE BEAST.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>318780441

oy vey!
>>
>>318783724
I might reverse it. I can't print shit. It won't even let me uninstall the printers I have
>>
A reminder that your 'free' upgrade is linked to the hardware in your computer so if you change something your windows 10 is no longer genuine
>>
>>318785119
They have. But only if you've been updating constantly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.