[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel about this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
how do you feel about this game
>>
Indifferent.
>>
Huge disappointment.
>>
>>318769140
I keep waiting for it to go on sale. Big "offline-mmos" are my guilty pleasure.

Also I loved DAO
>>
File: inquisdum.png (24 KB, 1315x275) Image search: [Google]
inquisdum.png
24 KB, 1315x275
>>318769140
mediocre ignoring all of its problems and hype and its core its mediocre at the very best
Its no suprise the entire world forgot about it a week after release and it hasn't had any sales reports
It even has dlc that no one heard about and until you posted this I honestly forgot the game existed
>>
File: it was that bad.png (96 KB, 1084x378) Image search: [Google]
it was that bad.png
96 KB, 1084x378
I honestly think I prefer DAII
granted I won't be playing either anytime soon
>>
>>318769140

I haven't played it, but honestly, it doesn't seem that bad.

Probably not as good as DA:O though.
>>
It's pretty fun desu
>>
>>318770313
It's ok.

Gameplay is solid, game is pretty, lots of content. The story and setting are kinda underwhelming tho.

It's a decent timesink. People in here hate it only because it's Bioware/EA. Not great but certainly not worth the hate, an ok game.
>>
Reviewers gave it 10/10 and game of the year, must be good.

>shit main story
>mmo quests
>>
>>318770841
Except the "content" is empty and bland
Kinda like whipped cream only not as good. Just shit tier MMO quests except you do it alone in an empty ass world
>>
never got far enough to form a good opinion. I just disliked the art style, the ui and pretty much everything right from the get-go, so I put the game down thinking that I'll play it later.

it's still that 'later'
>>
>>318771031
So, just like Xenoblade right ?

It might amaze you but it happens that some people like what you don't.
>>
>>318769140
Really glad that I didn't pay for it, or I would have been pissed.
>>
disappointment.
Its like an offline MMO
>>
File: 1430727968733.jpg (19 KB, 209x194) Image search: [Google]
1430727968733.jpg
19 KB, 209x194
>>318769140

i wanted to pirate it, then i forgot to even do that.

guess my share of interest in the series really died after that DAII abomination
>>
>>318769140
i tried 4 playthroughs getting further every time. its fucking terrible, if its anything like it was at launch. shitty progression, story we've seen again and again in the last 10 years, greasy SJW character options only, forced LGBT writing and companions, mmo gameplay, combat isnt fun, armor and other stuff didnt work for non humans at launch. other than that i cant remember, glad i didnt buy it
>>
Boring grind-fest, t︂b︂︂h. Was kinda alright around 24+ hours in, but after 40 it's just a chore. Party characters are worst in series, dialogs often cringe-inducing. Dragons are pretty neat, though. I also liked how environment looks.
>>
There were several improvements from DA:II but several steps back.

Improvements
>Combat is less shit
>Story isn't as terrible as DA:II
>Companions are mostly enjoyable
>Dragon fights are actually fun, unlike Skyrim

Steps Back
>Combat is still kind of shit
>MMO-inspired gameplay with none of the actual benefits of being an MMO
>Aside from main quests, everything else is padding
>Diversity pandering breaks some internal consistency of the setting: "The Qun decides who/what you are" literally one conversation later becomes "If you say you're a man, you're a man in Qun culture"
>>
Was super excited. Huge disappointment when I played it tho. It was just so boring.
>>
>>318774124
>MMO-inspired gameplay with none of the actual benefits of being an MMO

I like this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.