[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, so this shit is telling me that if I brainwash and hypnotize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Wait, so this shit is telling me that if I brainwash and hypnotize some random dude I can turn him into a carbon copy of one of the greatest soldiers ever to grace the field? What if Boss got a morbidly obese dude?
>>
>>318766718
He wouldn't be morbidly obese after 9 years in a coma, retard.
>>
>morbidly obese dude
>MSF soldier

Also it wasnt some random dude, he was part of the Boss' squad
>>
>>318766840
>implying fat just atrophies away
>>
What was the point of clones then? Why didn't Zero make himself an army of Big Bosses if he wanted him so much?
>>
>>318767392
But he did. Well, his AIs did.
>>
What was the point of Big Shell when they could have just put Raiden into a coma and brainwashed him?
>>
Well, he wasn't random, he was "the best soldier they had" but still, it's stupid as fuck.

What can you do, Kojima had such a fantastic, long run and then he fucked up on his last game. Nothing lasts ever, time to forget on and move on.
>>
He wasn't some random fuck. He was the best guy at MSF.

>>318767654

A year of VR is more efficient then 9 years of playing tapes into someone's brain.
>>
>>318766718
MGS is like a comic book universe. In Marvel a SHIELD agent with a couple of gagdets can beat every Avenger except for Thor and Hulk. just like when Snake/Boss/venom defeat superhumans and cyborgs and robots
>>
Peace Walker Co-op is canon so Alligator/Big Medic was always at Big Boss's side saving the world in PW
>>
File: Punished Punisher.jpg (111 KB, 359x422) Image search: [Google]
Punished Punisher.jpg
111 KB, 359x422
>>318768314
sorry wrong pic
>>
File: stupid[1].jpg (125 KB, 499x303) Image search: [Google]
stupid[1].jpg
125 KB, 499x303
>the main reason Big Boss left Zero's group was because he didn't like getting cloned
>brainwashing and surgically changing a random soldier into his exact copy (even more than any of this actual clones are) is a-okay, we created this legend together remember my meme ;^)
>>
>>318768812
>MGS2 makes a huge point about how Raiden is his own person, not someone just controlled by others and definetely not a watered down Solid Snake. Raiden partly acts as a substitution for the player, but is still his own character. The protagonist switch is revealed at the start of the game.
>MGSV makes a huge point about how it's perfectly okay to brainwash a guy and get controlled by both of the main antagonists of the series. Venom is a player self insert with no personality of his own. The protagonist switch is revealed at the start of the game, except it actually isn't because Kojima assumes his audience is full of retards who can't figure anything out from a fucking character creation screen and all the other "hints".
>>
>>318766718
you know i thought it would be revealed that the medic was gray fox all along. fox lost his nose and ears and that could easily be retconned into the surgery medic received...
>>
>>318767181
If you put a fat person on a normal person's diet for 9 years, he would be normal.
>>
>>318766718
>so this shit is telling me that if I brainwash and hypnotize some random dude
Nope. Try again.

The Medic was Big Boss' best of the best. He is no more random than Jack was when the government selected him for the Virtuous Mission.
>>
File: 5796468579635775.jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
5796468579635775.jpg
21 KB, 576x432
>technology to completely hypnotize someone into thinking they are someone else, complete with their past memories, experiences and abilities
>Strangelove spent all that time on an AI when she could have just hypnotized someone into becoming The Boss
>>
>>318766718
Except the medic was a top mother base soldier and only had A++ in combat
>>
>>318770356
But Big Boss was alive and helped.
The Boss was dead and therefore couldn't fully become "transplanted" into another person. The AI was just an interpretation of how The Boss is.
>>
>>318767181

>What is calorie defiency
>>
>>318768314
Faggot.
>>
>>318766718
You're projecting anon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.