[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, what's your favorite Call of Duty game? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Hey /v/, what's your favorite Call of Duty game? Pic related
>>
Black Ops was pretty good.
>>
Black ops for the soundtrack and the goofy story.
>>
File: Codfh.jpg (84 KB, 287x347) Image search: [Google]
Codfh.jpg
84 KB, 287x347
>>318765796
Finest hour, most of my love for it is nostalgia.
>>
>>318765796
>TFW Cod immedietly went to shit after WaW
>Activision used to do FREE DLC
>>
Good taste OP

If nothing else though MW2 had a fun little blockbuster campaign and I appreciated the fact they didn't pretend that COD isn't a game for being a lone wolf in multiplayer. Their desperate attempts at being a teambased game these days are annoying.

I still put WaW and COD4 ahead of it though.
>>
>>318765796
Black Ops 1

Loved the Tanks in World at War though.
>>
CoD WaW was the last CoD game I played, not really out of spite but just moving on to different things. WaW has some nostalgia for me, even if it's not very old.

Are there any other later CoDs that are worth getting cheap for singleplayer/co-op content?
>>
CoD4 made me realize I hated the arcade FPSs.
W@W made me realize I love WW2 shooters.

I want World War FPS games.
Medal of Honor games were my shit too before I got my PC.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (1022 KB, 220x263) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.gif
1022 KB, 220x263
>>318765796
>have WaW on disc
>want to install
>remember there are 7 patches
>that you have to download and install sequentially
>>
>GIVE YOUR LIFES FOR GERMANY
>>
>>318766668
Don't forget where there are only 20 populated servers after you reinstall from disc taking forever to update.
>>
File: cod uo cover.jpg (3 MB, 4346x2865) Image search: [Google]
cod uo cover.jpg
3 MB, 4346x2865
1 + UO.

everything else = complete shit.
>>
>>318765796

Had most fun with MW2. CoD:UO is next on the list but all my friend only played the tank mode and there were only like 4 maps.
>>
Advanced Warfare. It was my first CoD I ever really played muliplayer on, and I dig the sniping and 2fast movement.
>>
>>318766654
>He didn't go through the period in gaming where the market was saturated with ww2 games
>>
>>318767002
I did, and now we have none.
This is what I was talking about.
>>
Good taste OP, seconded.
>>
>>318767002
If only there was a FPS campaign where you got to play as the Germans.
>>
Big Red One.

4 and BO2 for multiplayer. BO1 for campaign.
>>
>>318765796
bo1
mw1

all others are 3/5s to 2/5s
>>
>>318769513
>>
File: 877508562[1].jpg (20 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
877508562[1].jpg
20 KB, 200x255
this since it was my first online game and it was basically a fuck about in every match with everyone abusing new glitches. Also at any given time there was about 4 medics who revive teammates then kill them for the entire match.

Only other game I remember being as fun online was Far Cry Instincts: Predator
>>
>>318766891
one normal person here at least.
>>
>>318765796
Great taste OP, im with you on this one.
>tfw still no new WW2 theme CoD
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.