[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinds of games do you guys like to play around Christmastime,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1447051927718.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447051927718.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
What kinds of games do you guys like to play around Christmastime, /v/?
>>
Skyrim
>>
I'm muslim so the same games as usual
>>
>>318762763
I don't believe in jesus, so I don't play anthing special.
*tips fedora*
>>
I'm not sure what I'll play this year around Christmas time.

When I was a lab monitor in college I got paid 8.50 an hour in my apartment-sized closet of an office to sit in there and remote into lab security cameras occasionally while cozy as fuck in a blanket on the futon I brought in playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and modded Skyrim on a projector I hooked up to a Frankenstein super computer made of different campus computer parts. Had a fridge and kettle too, so I had plenty of snacks and hot cocoa. Shit was so cash. All year round comfy.
>>
File: 1443891261805.jpg (176 KB, 864x646) Image search: [Google]
1443891261805.jpg
176 KB, 864x646
Postal 2
>>
...the same games??

I typically wear a santa hat for all of december though to please my mom and have her think im super into christmas with her
>>
>>318762763

Same shit but with Spirit of Christmas with me.
>>
>>
games that i can just sit down in my lazyboy with a cup of hot chocolate with the lights off and a fire crackling in the fireplace
basically just one player games that i can turn my brain off for, like Yoshi's Yarn Ass
>>
Little Inferno
>>
File: 1449017939724.jpg (755 KB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
1449017939724.jpg
755 KB, 1800x2700
I play mostly the same stuff but this year that guy gave my Steam profile pic a Santa hat, I'm too lazy to do it myself

Pic related
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.