[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this game will be forced to include fag marriage in it because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: FE_TwoBoxartsJapan.png (124 KB, 256x226) Image search: [Google]
FE_TwoBoxartsJapan.png
124 KB, 256x226
>this game will be forced to include fag marriage in it because fags bitched at Nintendo for not including it in Tomodachi Life

What happened, /v/? I thought Japan didn't care about SJWs?
>>
>>318761034
There's no SJW in Japan, they have fujoshis.
>>
File: lucier6.jpg (190 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
lucier6.jpg
190 KB, 500x600
Fire Emblem if is a pretty shitty game but this isn't a valid reason to hate it

They made like 1 out of 20 characters bisexual, not everyone something nonstandard like a bioware game.

Also, you must have been living under a rock if you think Japanese RPGs haven't been offering gay (mostly yuri) options in games for ages.
>>
File: Thanks_Family.jpg (58 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Thanks_Family.jpg
58 KB, 576x1024
There's a difference between having an option for gay marriage in a game and specifically removing it for western release and just not having an option at all. Same with any kind of censorship, you shouldn't tolerate it.
>>
>forced
Where's your source on that?
And who cares if they include more options? Homosexual relationships have been fetishized in Nip media for a while, this is hardly the first game to pander to that audience.
>>
>>318761034
Wrong, they're doing it to pander to fujoshis and whatever is it the male equivalent of a fujoshi is.
>>
>>318761329
This desu imo senpai.
What if I roll female Kamui and want to marry a girl?
If I could, I'd have married Chrom to Donny.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
>>318761034
The problem isn't that it'll have fag marriage, the problem is that it has fag marriage but with a shittier version of Tharja rather than the actual fag.
So fucking glad the Awakening expies were sent to below 20th place where they belong.
>>
>>318761034
Rather be gay than a weeaboo that actually plays this sameface garbagio 2BH
>>
>>318762857
Disgusting. fujo pls go

Donnel is exclusively for Nowi and Chrom for Lissa
>>
>>318763289
>not marrying Donnel to Lissa
>not having a cute farm couple with cute brown haired Owain
People like you disgust me.
>>
>>318763289
>calls out gay pairings
>talks about incest instead

Wow. both are understandable
>>
>>318763650
Speaking of incest, I think that's a hell of a lot more 'out there' for this game than the two bi characters. You can literally marry the people that you grew up with thinking of as your brothers and sisters almost your whole life and they even jam some fucking retarded schenanigans in to make you not blood related to Hoshido either so they're fair game.
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 1064x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 1064x719
>>318763782
It's funny cause Aqua's actually Kamui's cousin and you can marry her. Glossed over hard in-game, can't wait to see how Treehouse lets that shit slide and the following shitstorm.
>>
>>318763631
>squandering royalty to marry a farmer and go live in a mudcore village
>not giving Nowi an extended family and entire village worth of friends so she's never abandoned again.

Die. DIE
>>
File: 1439264184443.jpg (242 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1439264184443.jpg
242 KB, 716x960
>>318761034

>being gay
>losing out on a supersoldier child, an entire map's worth of EXP, and various item drops
>>
There's only two gay marriages (one in each version)

Weeaboo edition gets gay Tharja clone.

Euroboo edition gets gay brown archer with no depth perception.

This was established back in like June you clown.
>>
>>318764064
>royalty
>doesn't even have a brand
Lissa deserves a shitmud pig farm with a loving husband that'll do anything to make her happy.
>>
>>318761034
nips have already labled it as otome emblem in that sense

meaning reverse harem appealing to girls
>>
>Concerned about gay marriage
>Not the otaku pandering they've done since Awakening
>>
>>318761034
Nigga this game is Otome Emblem. They're pandering to the chicks now that they got the loser guys to buy in on the series.
>>
>>318764156
speaking of otome emblem

post male version
>>
>>318764156
I've married Sakura in my 白夜 playthrough.
>>
>>318764156

>Charlotte
>gold digging whore

isn't she confirmed best mother though?
>>
>>318761034
>I thought Japan didn't care about SJWs?
in the first place, japan doesnt even know what sjws are. this is just new bait for otakus. that being said, it cant be cool anyway. its as blatant as pandering to sjws.
>>
File: image.png (552 KB, 715x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.png
552 KB, 715x1010
>>318765298
She's legit Queen of Nohr material and literally beats a Faceless to death with her bare hands to save Marx's ass.
>>
>Japanese game
>cross-dressers, gays/lesbians, trannies, etc
>never feels forced, usually a small portion of the over all game
>has been going on for years

>Western game
>forced 'progressive' characters and situations to appeal to wider audience
>game feels campy and is soon forgotten (DA:I)
>>
>>318765559

Charlotte, Effie, and Camillia all have insanely good stat gains and excellent modifiers for children. Aside from them, Elise is basically your #1 choice for a magic using kid. Everyone else is just flat out inferior or a "jack of all trades" build.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.