[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit lines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
What's the worst line of Dialogue in vidya you've heard so far this year?
>>
>>318760237
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>318761626
>remember Snake being bored as fuck
>music starts to play
Most awkward moment in video games this year.
>>
>>318760237
Anything out of the Male MC in Fallout 4.
>>
>>318760237
Theres so much wrong with that conversation

>What is the black garden?
>Fuck off ghost I haven't heard the stories
>Who the fuck are you?

Then she fucks off and tells you to go visit some other people who don't tell you things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
>>
The "fight" between Locke and the Mastechief in Halo 5 was fucking shit. Like everything else in the story
>>
>>318760237
yesterday when i was finishing up the new order. i was stabbed repeatedly and poisoned,clearly fucking dying.
>hey bj good to see you man
>william youre bleeding!!
>everyone immediately gets up and walks away
like what the fuck dude
>that train scene with frau engel though
best fucking writing in the whole game
>>
>>318760237
"I could tell you" is up there as well

I beat TTK Destiny save the raids, does she even fucking show up afterwards? Did anyone even mention her after the campaign?
>>
>>318760237
>Imagine yourself in a frozen forest
>My name is... Taylor
and many others in BO3, jeez that story fell apart
>>
Destiny was just mediocre and forgettable. I've seen my flatmate play Fallout 4 though and the writing is actually shocking.
>>
>>318760237
"Do you feel like a hero yet?"
>>
>>318760237
BRAVO NINTENDO
>>
>>318761626
There's literally nothing wrong with WHOOOO in context
The jeep scene however is completely awkward garbage
>>
>>318764334
I thought it was pretty entertaining. I guess Blops has always had more interesting stories than mainline cod's 3 wasn't as cool as 1 or 2 but I liked it and production values out the ass was nice.
>>
Why didn't you post the "I don't have time to explain why I don't even have time to explain" line during that conversation instead?
>>
>>318764334
the only time that line worked was hearing yourself say it as you go completely fucking looney
>>
>>318761760
I understand why people disliked that and similar shit like that in V but I thought it was pretty good. It's like Kojima masturbating his film appreciation for everyone to watch. If you replaced the tape lens flare with a whiteout you could mistakes the cutscenes to be a lynch piece.
>>
>>318763996

Haven't played the DLC but just about every monologue in TNO was shit, the worst among them was the one BJ spots off in the tunnel

> "This sewer is so dark and dirty"
> sewer is actually crystal clear and well lit
>>
>>318764717
>WHOOOO
more like WHOOAAAHOOOOAAAAAA
>>
>>318764793
Yeah it was certainly interesting, but 1 and 2 definitely seemed more cohesive. 1 in my opinion being the perfect blend of linear story while telling an underlying one as well where as 2's was very straightforward
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.