[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So NX doesn't actually mean anything. >Bu bu but this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: btfo 4.png (34 KB, 599x152) Image search: [Google]
btfo 4.png
34 KB, 599x152
So NX doesn't actually mean anything.

>Bu bu but this set of coincidences! Nintendo Xbox!!!

Please.
>>
what are you trying to say?
>>
I though it meant "next."
>>
It means NeXt, Next Generation (X typically used for Generation stuff).

See that wasn't so hard was it.
>>
>>318760206
duh. Not that Nintendo has any games worth playing these days. Everything they put out feels unfinished
>>
>>318760028
>Iwata never got the chance

ouch
>>
It's 'next' only pronounced like that guy from Bloodsport said next.

YOU ARE NEX!

God that was such a great movie. KU-MI-TE! KU-MI-TE! KU-MI-TE!
>>
File: lw4w8n4qzr1r2g7mto1_500.gif (468 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
lw4w8n4qzr1r2g7mto1_500.gif
468 KB, 500x400
>>318760028
>Mr. Iwata had meant to tell me

Yeah, sure.
>>
>>318760028

>"I can assure you we're not building the next version of Wii or Wii U," Kimishima explained in an interview with Time. "It's something unique and different. It's something where we have to move away from those platforms in order to make it something that will appeal to our consumer base."

Interesting.
>>
>>318760028

No one said this but you, rscottyg

Back to shilling your nogames conference this weekend
>>
>>318760627
>We call it the "New Wii U"
>>
>>318760028
Who fucking cares? Anyone that buys Nintendo consoles is a sucker at this point.
>>
>>318760627
>third pillar intensifies
>>
>>318760028
>Nintendo Xbox

What kind of retard would you be to think that that would ever be a thing? at least in the near future.

It's just a placeholder name that probably stands for Next. as in, their next console.
>>
Nintendo has been consolidating their handheld and home-console divisions.

X is frequently used in Japanese to mean "Cross"

Nintendo has always had great success with handheld sales, and no doubt have been trying to figure out a way to achieve the same success with their home consoles.

I think it's pretty safe to say it means something.
>>
>>318760028
No-one ever has said that. People who think these coincidences mean anything are saying Banjo in Smash. Stop trying to start a shit flinging contest you cunt
>>
>>318762870
>>318763047
http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/316896587/
http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/316568147/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.