[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that finds this game immensely re-playable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dead-space-3-wallpaper 2-1080p.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dead-space-3-wallpaper 2-1080p.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
Am I the only one that finds this game immensely re-playable? The weapon crafting, while mostly simple is extremely interesting and fun to screw around with. At first I figured since Dead space was going co-op it was going to be shit, but it ended up being a couch co-op titan.

Any words on a potential sequel as well?
>>
Weapon crafting was definitely my favorite part of the game. It's a shame it was so unbalanced though. Automatic weapons were just too good. Then again once you started getting higher grade circuits it didn't really matter what you used in the end. Anything could become beastly. One of my favorites was the electric bouncing bolas. That shit was hilarious.
>>
>>318761069
This is my 2nd playthrough after a year or so. Wasn't there a support system that stopped the bolas from affecting you? I remember it being a pretty good close-distance weapon.

I also wish the shotguns were affected by rate-of-fire whatsoever.
>>
>>318761364
I can't remember. I only recall there being a support function to protect you from explosives. You're talking about the spinning bola that latches onto the ground right? God damn I found out the hard way that it could kill you. Confused the hell out of me when it happened.
>>
>>318761913
It one shots basically anything, and if it doesn't, it cuts their legs off and THEN kills them horribly. 10/10 weapon
>>
>>318759925
I think you need to look up what couch co-op actually means.
>>
Only played it once but it was great, the DLC was the best part of the series imo
>>
I loved the first two games. I haven't even touched 3 because it felt like the spirit of the series wasn't there anymore. One of the first things we saw with 3 was Isaac and some black and red-armored space marine co-opping and shooting at soldiers from behind cover with ordinary guns. That just seemed wrong.
>>
>>318763946
>One of the first things we saw with 3 was Isaac and some black and red-armored space marine co-opping and shooting at soldiers from behind cover with ordinary guns. That just seemed wrong.
It almost completely gets rid of that after the first 15 minutes or so
>>
>>318763946
I originally felt this way. but on it's own Dead Space 3 is a very good addition to the franchise. It has alot of goofy cutscenes in-game, but the franchise always had that. So I let it slide.

And the weapon-crafting has everything from standard weapons to various mining tools, only difference is you can bolt them together
>>
Making a rocket launcher with a secondary rocket launcher was the greatest thing I was allowed to do in game.
>>
>played 1 and 2 on Steam
>look foward to 3
>Origin
Guess I'm not playing 3
>>
>>318765692
fuck off shill
>>
>>318765692
They run quite well on consoles. Currently have two xboxs set up with my roommate. Single screen co-op is fucking sweet
>>
>>318765692
You're me.

And I have a free copy, but no way I will stall Origin. One DRM software is more than I want.
>>
>>318761069
I had a flamethrower that froze those bitches, shit was cash
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.