[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farcry Primal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: far-cry-primal.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
far-cry-primal.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
Do I have to be happy or should i cry ?
>>
>Happy because Farcry is always good
>cry because its a Ubisoft game
>>
Just don't cry near me.
>>
>>318759825
No guns no buy.
>>
Pallet swapped farcry 3/4 theres literally no reason to care about ubishit games
>>
seems kind of interesting in a way.
>>
>>318759825
they could've made it a dinosaur game
way to pass on free money
>>
>>318760535
>ARROWS
>SPEARS
>MACES
>SWORDS
>SUMMON A TIGER
LMAO
>>
>>318762738
the gimmick wouldve worn off after 3 encounters like dragons in skyrim.
>>
>>318759825
Could turn out great but you just know Ubi will somehow manage to fuck up a highly unexplored setting by reusing shit from previous games to no end.
>>
The next Far Cry will be set in the Wild West.
You heard it here first.

http://963theblaze.com/is-ubisoft-making-a-video-game-based-in-montana/

They had a survey a couple months back and Wild West was one of the options. Now they've started researching it seems. In Montana.

Primal's setting wasn't in the survey.
>>
>>318763398
If I can't be a sniper constantly looking for the best spots to take out an outpost from across 200 meters, then whats even the point?
>>
>>318759825
I've always wanted a game with a pre historic setting.
I just hope that the gibberish doesn't drive me insane.
>>
>>318763693
Could it be Assassin's Creed? The newer ones have been pretty ass but a wild west AC could be cool I guess
>>
>>318765985
They would need to revamp the shooting, which would take massive priority over melee in this case. The current melee wouldn't work either, needs to be more free form instead of that shit we've had since the first game where you take that combat stance.
>>318763693
This makes more sense, FC is always about guns and WW is just another setting. They can keep the hunting and skinning, crafting and add new layers.

>>318759825
Not sure how I feel about it. I assume everything will be super rehashed from FC4 and not to expect a good melee system or hunting that isn't about abusing pathfinding
>>
This look like it will be very story driven. They got it right with farcry 4 in that it had like no story and more killing things. I don't know about this one.
>>
>>318759825
hmmm I wonder what language they will speak
>>
>>318759825
Thinks that could go wrong
>bows everywhere
>everyone speaks perfect english
>respawning guard outposts are still somehow a thing
>complete lack of herbivores, again

tl;dr it could be Far Cry 4, without guns.

And that'd just be sad.
>>
>>318760535
>wanting guns in pre historic times.
>>
File: SneeringImperialist2.png (22 KB, 193x215) Image search: [Google]
SneeringImperialist2.png
22 KB, 193x215
>>318768946
>he doesn't want to hunt filthy tribals with the gifts of civilization
You sound like a General Gobbledigook.
>>
NO DINOS NO BUY
O
D
I
N
O
S

N
O

B
U
Y
>>
Will there be drug segment again?
>>
Don't cry, you'll have 15 areas to discover and dominate :)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.