[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New beta coming up, from 17th to 20th of December, why aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Street_Fighter_V_box_artwork.png (135 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_V_box_artwork.png
135 KB, 300x298
New beta coming up, from 17th to 20th of December, why aren't we talking about it?

Also Steam friends check your inventories, they sent out beta invites to give it out to friends.
>>
is juri good for a beginner?????????????
>>
I'll take the game seriously once it has a full release, all this beta shit is pointless.
>>
>>318759539
>Also Steam friends check your inventories, they sent out beta invites to give it out to friends.
Well, obviously not me, because I'm europoor and fuck those guys, right? HUEHUE

>>318759862
No. Still, go for it
>>
>>318759973
Now we're getting to play as all the characters, including Laura.
>>
>>318759539
>why aren't we talking about it
/v/ hates and is terrible at fighting games, they'll only talk about Mika's ass slap being altered.

I tried out Laura in the stress test and I wasn't a huge fan.

If possible I'm gonna be wrecking faggots with Mika once I've got a handle on her changes. If she's not available I'll do what I did during the stress test and stomp baddies with basic Ryu play.
>>
Does the PS4 beta require Jew Plus?
>>
>>318760920
Yes.
>>
>>318760837
>I tried out Laura in the stress test and I wasn't a huge fan.

I really liked her, but I couldn't find any links to help me out with hit confirming. I might be retarded but it seemed like she didn't have any yet.
>>
Do you think the slap will be back in?
>>
>>318761004
I watched a bunch of decent Laura play and I never really saw any links, just pokes cancelled into her advancing elbow.
>>
File: 333333333.jpg (416 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
333333333.jpg
416 KB, 1500x843
>>318759539
Is Juri good for a beginner??
>>
>>318761043
If it isn't it won't be long until someone makes a mod to fix the camera angle, this is an Unreal Engine game after all.
>>
>>318760837
>/v/ is bad games meme
>defending censorship
>nigger-tier posturing

B-Bingo?
>>
I can only gift Huehues my copy of the beta.

Fuck region locks
>>
I'm super fucking hype to try out Zangief.

I'm also much much less hype to try out Dhalsim. I hate tricky characters, I like playing honest.
>>
I just hope they let you play against friends. I have played maybe one guy of my friendslist.
>>
>>318759862
Yes actually, that's the major portion of players that use her.
Fast moving attacks, fireballs to spam, ex wakeup spam, quick movement spred for rinning away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.