[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boy or girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
boy or girl?
>>
Like Poison.
She's whatever you want her to be.

A girl? That's okay!
A boy? That's okay!
Shemale? Futa? Trap? MtoF? FtoM?
ALL OF THAT IS OKAY!
IT'S YOUR FANTASY!
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
>>
>>318753467
why not both
>>
Vivian is a girl and everyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.
>>
>>318753467
Her dick disappears once she crosses American borders.
>>
>>318753467
Girl. The hag siren made some snide comment about her being a boy as an insult, and people took it literally for some reason.
>>
File: viv.png (103 KB, 641x755) Image search: [Google]
viv.png
103 KB, 641x755
contribootin'
>>
File: viv2.png (212 KB, 579x705) Image search: [Google]
viv2.png
212 KB, 579x705
>>
>qt hair and personality
>completely passable as a grill
>dicksucking lips
>nothing below the belt
I don't give a shit what vivian is I'd still fuck her.
>>
>tfw vivan is ruined for me since I can't unsee his hair as being its nose
>>
She's a shadow, doesn't even have genitals. Don't think it matters
>>
>>318753467
officially boy, unofficially-made-official girl in western ver
>>
>>318753467
She was a boy in life, but reincarnated as a girl shadow
>>
>>318755569
This.
>>
>>318755874
>western
>any version but english says he's a boy
Only Amerikek has worst version
>>
File: 1446066219057.png (221 KB, 692x552) Image search: [Google]
1446066219057.png
221 KB, 692x552
>looking through art of TTYD
>A very large portion of it is just vivian
>Virtually no art of the others
>mfw
Do people only attach to her just because in a certain version of the game it said she had a dick? It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>318753467
I think they were intending it to be ambiguous.
>>
>>318756002
That's kind of hot
>>
>>318753583
she's actually the opposite of Poison. Poison's a girl in Japan but was made a tranny in the West because Japs figured Americans wouldn't accept a game where you could hit women. In Japan Vivian is a boy, but was changed into a girl because Japs figured Americans couldn't handle tranny party members
>>
She'a a girl with a penis.
The best kind of girl
>>
File: 1440356901228.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440356901228.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
Tranny meme aside, I think we can all agree that Bow > Vivian
>>
I know for a fact that in the french version it's a boy.
>>
>>318756275
Not quite true. Poison is a trany in Japan too. She doesn't exist in america, at least not in the original final fight.

What happened was they made the character "newhalf" in anticipation of America not liking the idea of beating up girls, but when it came time to bring it over, they got nervous and just replaced the sprite.

So she was made a tranny because of america, but she's not only a tranny in america.
>>
>>318756136
She was super cute in the original game way before the dick shit cropped up to ruin it. She's a literal moe blob that gets abused by her mean sisters. I typically hate that sort of thing in anime but Vivian was apparently moe enough to get basically anyone who played the game to want to protect her.
>>
>>318757938
>dick
>ruining anything
Faggot detected.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.