[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game fucking when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hunger.png (554 KB, 756x586) Image search: [Google]
hunger.png
554 KB, 756x586
Game fucking when?
>>
Never because they'll never let them get away with murdering children and not getting an AO rating.

Of course if you're one of those guys like CinemaSins who only watched THG for the Games action, the joke is entirely on you.
>>
>>318751940
Initially I read the books because I thought it would be another Battle Royale but then I grew to love what they are all about and went on to read all the books and watch the movies. I just think just having a multiplayer hunger games would have incredible potential
>>
>>318751724
It's gonna just be Until Dawn, battle royal in america edition
>>
>>318751724
move to /trash like the /b/ avatarfags did when they got banned
>>
>>318752832
A /v/ game made there would be instantly flooded with avatarfags.
>>
>>318752823
wtf does Until Dawn have to do with this
>>
>>318752738
> any deathmatch mode ever

also killing strangers is a lot easier than killing classmates you've spent your whole life around
>>
>>318752983
It's not like a simple deathmatch, you start with nothing, you build/find weapons and shit (like any of the 32535 survival games that came out in recent years) and battle it out, and the big change from other games is that you only have 1 life, you don't respawn
>>
>>318753213
>most contestants die within ten minutes of the games
>the rest spread around and take days to down each other
Sounds like lots of fun, even the Gamemakers in the books were said to be struggling to keep the show exciting.
>>
>>318751724
>>>/trash/
>>
>S1 was loads of fun
>S2 was crap

Another reason why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: FNVBooneHeadshotNoHatGlasses.jpg (341 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
FNVBooneHeadshotNoHatGlasses.jpg
341 KB, 1440x900
s︂︂m︂h t︂b︂︂h f︂︂a︂m
Boon
>>
>>318753609
Smaller maps maybe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.