[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I finally got a Jet ranking on Fight or Flight. Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Jet-Grind-Radio.jpg (203 KB, 1179x782) Image search: [Google]
Jet-Grind-Radio.jpg
203 KB, 1179x782
Holy shit I finally got a Jet ranking on Fight or Flight. Fucking god damn this game is hard when you play for rankings.

What are some of your childhood games you found crazy hard back then that you can finally complete now? I'll put the original Resident Evil games on here too. While not that hard, at the time my tiny little baby brain couldn't handle the idea of tank controls.
>>
It's not really that hard. You were using Yo-Yo right?
>>
>>318751604
Was this on Dreamcast or was it the HD version? Because using anything that isn't a Dreamcast controller makes it a million times easier.
>>
>>318751673
Gum actually, I think she has the same stats as Yo-Yo.

My only problems were avoiding the jetpack soldiers in certain areas (the place with the upper and lower suburb I found really hard to dodge their bullets) and deciding what order to do the areas. I eventually found doing the junkyard last makes it easier since it only has 4 necessary tags, lots of health and lots of small green tags.

>>318751747
It was HD on Vita which yeah is still easier than on Dreamcast, but I also have the game on mobile. You want an unplayable horrific catastrophe of bullshit? Try playing the game with fucking touch controls. I'm still on Chapter 1 on that one.
>>
>>318751995

Yo-Yo's scoring is slightly higher then Gum's. The devs wanted you to use him for jet rankings.
>>
>>318751995
I feel like touch controls would be much easier for graffiti than a small,hard plastic, non-grip-able thumbstick with a giant deadzone in the center.
>>
>>318752204
Huh, didn't know that. Everyone recommends Gum for everything. I already had 60k points just from tagging so I was okay, it was actually finishing the level without dying or running out of time that I found hard.

>>318752212
You would think that, and the Vita lets you use both methods. But I found the touchscreen graffiti recognition to be spotty and sometimes slower. You have to do the motions in the middle of the screen not too close to the top or bottom edges, and they have to be clear motions. I found it fucks up more often than just rotating the sticks, and there's some leeway with the sticks as long as you don't rotate in the wrong direction.
>>
>>318751604
I played this game non stop as a kid and never remotely found it difficult.
>>
>>318753340
Did you jet rank everything?

Cuz if you did kudos to you man, I barely have the patience to do that now.
>>
File: Logical_Journey_Title_Screen.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Logical_Journey_Title_Screen.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>318751604
I still can't beat it
>>
>>318754780
He definitely didn't.
>>
>>318753340
The only thing I found difficult was trying to get the Don't get Latched for the entire game achievement and find all Radio Souls.
>>
>>318751995
You could use Piranha too. She's got the same graffiti stats as the other two but she also had more health so you get a little more points at the end.

Still, I used gum because she was my waifu.

>>318754780
I have jet rankings on everything but I figure how to unlock Pots. Halp?
>>
>>318756013
*forgot how to
>>
File: PoisonJam-1.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
PoisonJam-1.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>318756013
>In order to have the Noise Tank challenge you, you need to meet the following
standards: have every character except Potts (which means having obtained all
Jet ranks in the story levels, which requires at least two play-throughs), and
once you have, play The Monster of Kogane level in Chapter 1 before Benten
Boogie, so the Noise Tanks kidnap Potts and modify him. Once you've done all
this and cleared Chapter 2: Combo & Cube on any playthrough following your
first, a Noise Tank will appear at the back window of the Garage at the start
of Chapter 3 with a challenge for you. Lace up your skates, kids!

Also I didn't have Piranha unlocked yet since I went straight to Fight or Flight to unlock my boys Poison Jam.
>>
File: IMG_2326.png (208 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2326.png
208 KB, 960x640
Ah that reminds me, anyone here mess with custom graffiti? Any nice ones? Here are my customs... from the mobile version. They accurately express how I feel while playing that version of the game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.