[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you love even if you are absolutely SHIT at them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: aoe2.jpg (147 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
aoe2.jpg
147 KB, 580x326
ITT: Games you love even if you are absolutely SHIT at them.

For me RTS in general but especially Age of Empires. It doesn't matther how many fucking hours I passed as a kid playing it, still atrociously bad. I owned all of them, even bought the damn expansions, just for playing with the retarded level IA, raising the difficult was out of the question, ass whopped, but still had a lot of fun. I bought AoE2 HD as soon as he came out, but I still fucking suck....
>>
>>318749157
Tohuou for me.
The only game I beat on Lunatic without bombs is Touhou 7 so far.
I was so close with TH11 but wasted one too many lives on Rin.
>>
RTS games in general do have some high skill ceilings
>>
>>318749157
I am pure garbage at rts, to the point that I can't play multi. But holy shit do I love them, especially comfy ones like Rise of Nations. I can sink hours into a good rts
>>
>>318749157
shmups
>>
Civ 5. It looks pretty but I have literally zero idea what to do.
>>
im not the greatest at rts's but i can play them multiplayer. most of the time i lose but sometimes i'll win.

Im absolute shit at mmos and racing games
>>
>>318750120
But civ 5 is simple as shit
>>
Fighting games and Strategy games.
>>
>>318749157
Watch videos by ZeroEmpires and Spirit of the Law, then you will get better. Trust me.
>>
>>318750120
Here's a handy tip that I learned, helpful for early to mid game if you aren't planning on early aggression. Keep about 2 ranged units per city you own and 1 melee. With proper positioning on hills and along rivers you can easily deal with almost any ai faction outside of someone like the Zulu, Huns or Aztecs. And even those can be dealt with by maintaining a decent ratio of troops.
>>
>>318749157
4x genre in general
>>
Games like DMC, Metal Gear Revengence, Bayonetta etc, can't remember all the combo's and moves quick enough but still really enjoy them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.