[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: CVS7MQnU4AAtwvk.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CVS7MQnU4AAtwvk.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
How can anyone stay with the Brotherhood of Steel after Blind Betrayal?

I'm planning on adventuring around with Danse now and killing all the BoS I see as they attack me and then blowing them out of the sky with the Minutemen.
>>
By not being an emotional faggot?
>>
You got no commitment. It doesn't matter if Danse was your friend. He was still an enemy, and the enemy must be destroyed.

In the upcoming race war, how are you going to be able to make tough decisions if you're a muh feels faggot? Dedication leads to victory.
>>
>>318744060
>I'm planning on adventuring around with Danse now and killing all the BoS I see
Doesn't that piss off Danse though?
>>
after getting dumped by the BoS he'd rather just be a hermit than help you fight them

danse is a literal kek
>>
>>318744060
Do synths produce semen-like substance? i need to know this :3c
>>
>>318744060

just save danse. maxwells(?) zero tolerance politics are quite confusing. especially when you look at danse what he did for the BoS. But he is also scared, what if danse is just a sleeper, waiting to get activated and kill BoS from within?

Either way, that part was just so sad, I did everything to save Danse. Best bro ever.
>>
Danse will leave you if you attack the BoS though so its better to kill him outright.
>>
>>318744261
Yes, they can have kids

3rd gens like Danse can at least.
>>
>>318744060
How does anyone enjoy this game when its fucking terrible?
>>
>>318744060
This implies I was ever on the BoS side.
>>
>>318744060
I bet you're some Muslim apologizing white self-hating faggot, anon. This is why the military life is so great. Don't have to think about the issue. Don't have to worry about grey areas. You just do what you're told and no matter how many people you kill, history won't care as long as you win. Look a America's history with Native American genocide and Japanese internment camps.
>>
>>318744317
thank you anon, now i'm happy to romance him
>>
>>318744340
Please go back to /pol/

We don't need you derailing video game threads like a few years ago.
>>
>>318744340
>Look a America's history with Native American genocide and Japanese internment camps.
and then look at germany
>>
File: ScreenShot74.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot74.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Danse will always be my white african american brother.
>>
The second you talk to Maxson and he starts ranting about how synths need to be exterminated I felt really awkward about joining the brotherhood.

Even moreso since Curie was not only present but had been gushing about joining the brotherhood earlier.
>>
i convinced beard guy to let him live

deep down even he knew that danse didnt change at all, but leaving him in the brotherhood was out of the question ofcourse

after the institute is destroyed maybe, but now before a war ? no
>>
>>318744317
When and where is this explained? The thought of impregnating synth Curie is crucial.
>>
>>318744060
danse and cuire is one of the good ones. you can kill the rest.
>>
>>318744490
Not that anon, but 3rd gens are biologically completely human except for the synth component in their brain, so it's logical that they can breed.
>>
>>318744427
They lost, so they are the boogeymen.
>>
>>318744060
You can't get rid of the minutemen. Really. They are a plot device and are immortal.

And Danse is hot. My faggot character sleeps with him and MacCready.
>>
>>318744060
Wait can you get Danse out of his power armor after that quest?

I've always wanted to dress him up, going to have to go BoS just for this.
>>
Is there a way to side with Institute but spare Danse from massacre of Prydwen?
>>
>>318744821
Put him on Spectacle Island where he will forever try to kill you.
>>
how are bethesda models still terrible

i wonder if their next game will use gamebryo. i doubt they could get away with it in 2019~
>>
>>318744951
I just noticed , you do blind betrayal before you destroy prydwen, so BoS can be hostile to him even before institute is destroyed/you side with institute, will having BoS hostile to him making it possible to destroy brotherhood without making him wanna kill you?
>>
Coming forward 200 years. Find the world saturated with freaks and abominations like synths and ghouls. You have to roleplay that this is alien and horrific in your eyes. Join the BoS, find comfort in your old military ways as well as believing in their doctrine that humans are the only pure and good thing that should survive.
>>
>>318745165
Nora canon non BoS then.
>>
>>318744060
Danes himself told me he should be killed. Be an example not the exception
>>
File: 1448955212367.jpg (82 KB, 536x537) Image search: [Google]
1448955212367.jpg
82 KB, 536x537
>>
File: 1368821323750.gif (698 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1368821323750.gif
698 KB, 499x374
>>318744610
Japanese internment camps were bad because when the japs got out again they had lost the jobs they had and what not.

They were not being put to work while receiving barebones bread rations and constantly being relocated because the US front was being raped.

In other words you are comparing apples to oranges as to why the japanese interment camps were bad vs why the german camps were bad, stormnigger.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.