[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all MLG meme shitposting aside, this isn't a bad series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So all MLG meme shitposting aside, this isn't a bad series. Not worth 60 dollars, but I pick them up on discount and I have a good time. Solid shooting and map design.

I thought this one in particular was especially good.
>>
Also did anyone get BO3?
>>
>>318738467
games shouldn't be held accountable for its fanbase and i agree, the series had good and bad entries
>>
I got Black Ops 3, though i am not that extremely fond of the game, it is allright but it does not have this addicting feature like the previous two Black Ops.
>>
>>318738957
I didn't really enjoy a lot of them after Black Ops 1, until AW. I thought sure Ghosts was the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>318739138
I played a bit at a friend's. Again, not worth $60 but I'll scoop it on discount. Did you play Zombies?
>>
I've enjoyed all of the games since CoD4. Each game had good and bad points, but I've really enjoyed every one. I'm looking forward to buying Black Ops 3.
>>
>>318738869
Yes, plenty of us got it. It's fun
>>
>>318739145

What didn't you like about BO2? I thought it was great.
>>
>>318739145
me too man, have you played any of Blops 3 yet?
>>
>>318739287
I thought Blops 2 had the strongest MP since MW2, but I thought the campaign left a lot to be desired and I thought that they overcomplicated zombies. It definitely wasn't the worst of the bunch. I will admit map design was great.
>>
>>318739289
I did. Visuals were surprisingly good. The gameplay felt solid, but I like the traversal better in AW. Also, I couldn't stand zombies. It's turned into something nearly unrecognizable to what it used to be
>>
I got BO3 after not playing AW and Ghosts. I even gave into the kikes and got the hardened edition for that glorious remastered Der Riese and I gotta say it's pretty fun. Multiplayer seems balanced so far and now they have co-op campaign with a new higher difficulty than veteran and options to customize your loadouts and abilities before each mission. CoD has really stepped up its game holy shit. Not getting the season pass, but the game is still fun as fuck.
>>
>>318739536
>options to customize your loadouts and abilities before each mission.
Black Ops 2 had this too.
>>
>>318739536
>COD has really stepped up its game
I've been bashing on the series for awhile, but yeah, this is true. AW showed that a lot. I think they finally learned from other series and realized they need to evolve in order to keep people coming back.

Still hoping for a return to WWII, though.
>>
>Running Overcharged and a Riot Shield on Advanced Warfare
>Stomps damage and stun or kill the enemy
>Riot shield blocked bullets
Fun times were had.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.