[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see in the next year's Assassin's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 52nex[1].png (182 KB, 617x348) Image search: [Google]
52nex[1].png
182 KB, 617x348
What would you like to see in the next year's Assassin's Creed game?
>>
>>318733857
lolis
>>
Rather than another yearly title I'd like Ubisoft to announce they're putting the series on a hiatus, then I want them to release a new game out of the blue several years later to reinvigorate the series. Better engine, more fleshed out gameplay concepts, less gimmicks, an actual writing direction, more conspiracy goodness, more self-aware jabs at the moder gaming industry (which they ironically practice while ridiculing), and more emphasis on being an assassin and not a well dressed spiderman that kills every red dot on the minimap.

Less fucking collectables.
>>
The series to be shelved and the funds put towards something new.

Or give the game a longer design cycle. i'd love to see what they could do with 2+ years.
>>
>>318733919
Cancelled. We don't need Assassin's Creed anymore. Let it die.
>>
>>318733857
A good different game.
>>
What do they even add to these games each year?
>>
>>318733857

Ubi to admit they're going to finally implement the one feature "we" have all been waiting for.
All the ubisoft staff are included in the game as NPCs and you can kill all of the male ones that still remain
The game will render itself unplayable if you kill one that identifies as transgender
>>
Character creator. AssCreed already has a shitty story and stock voice actors so why not just have all that, but with your own assassin husbando or waifu?
>>
References to Blume

;_;
>>
>>318735397
Different locales.
>>
>>318733857
feudal japan
>>
>>318735254
We can't publish experimental games anymore, especially ever since the disaster Watch Dogs was. We will only publish true tried and tested games or we'll tank as a corporation.
>>
Instead of having it be a historical location, put it on an alien planet. The main character should be a delicious brown woman. Also have a camera gimmick.
>>
>>318733857

Watch_Dogs crossover because he's hacking the animus.
And then you become a crazy schizophrenic super hacker who wants to take down Abstergo.
You stack network nodes to death and hear them bleed dial-up modem noises for a confession.
>>
>>318735668

I was about to say stab instead of stack but that actually works.
Don't forget drug addiction and accidentally kissing your sister.
>>
File: Tenochtitland.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitland.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
I already know it's not going to be this because I know a guy who knows a guy but...

>exploring one of the largest cites in the world at the time that's built on top of a lake
>fighting jaguars and smaller nations in jungles and shit
>assassinating priests mid human sacrifice ritual
>fighting off cortez in a final climactic battle against the spainards before dying a heros death

aztec asscreed FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>318733857
A game in which you methodically hunt down and assassinate every Ubisoft Quebec employee for making such terrible games.
>>
>>318736285
>After every assassination, your target tries to justify adding more bullshit into the series

>The masses love microtransactions! and DRM! If you were in my position, you would have done the same!
>requiescat in pace
>>
>>318733857
I thought the rumor is that they're gonna take a break for next year?
>>
>>318736064
Reminder that when this comes out, it's going to be shallow and unfun because it's the same gameplay that's been shoved down everyone's throat for almost a decade now.

Be careful what you wish for, because it would disappoint you.
>>
how bad is unity? I bought it and have only had the will to play 30 mins tops
>>
>>318737953

>same gameplay

Everynew asscreed adds something new.
Both 3 and unity introduced totally new and improved gameplay.
Both 3, unity and syndicate had a totally new from scratch combat.

You see, for example, FROM does the same gameplay everytime.
>>
>>318738225

>From scratch
>Counter to win Arkham style combat

Yeah nah. Ubi loves their fucking animators too much to give decent gameplay a chance. And things like intricate and complex metagameplay (Creed management/Alternate Templar management meta, Dialogue battles etc) don't give the animators any work.
>>
Fun gameplay.
>>
>>318738576
Thank god they dont take ideas from here.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.