[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>needing a strategy guide to beat FINAL FANTASY X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Matt_Without_Hat.png (413 KB, 626x340) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Without_Hat.png
413 KB, 626x340
>needing a strategy guide to beat FINAL FANTASY X
>>
>>318704003
If you just want to beat it, then no, you don't need one. If you want to 100% it, then you do need one.
>>
>>318704282
that sounds like a waste of time though
>>
>>318704407
People waste tons of time trying to get platinum trophies. How is that any different? It's not. People will spend their time how they want to.
>>
They should've done the nsgnsncnonennenbb challenge.
>>
>>318704704
No one who gets platinums is a millionaire, fucking hot bitches, doing actual important things in life. Everyone who gets plats is a degenerate and getting plats is the only way to feel good about themselves, all platfags do is waste their life away for a temporary goddamn high that lasts about a week or so... it's a complete joke, getting plats is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with... it's fucking true, the only reason people get plats is because they're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life, so they fucking get plats. because it gives you this temporary feeling that "oh my god I'm good, I'm the best in the world in this thing that hardly anyone else does." that's all it is, really. platfags are all a fucking joke, they masquerade around vitagen like 'haha we're so cool making a million plats for congrats aren't we fucking special?' nah you're just a pile of fucking goddamn losers is all you are. it's ridiculous. People thinking getting plats is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet. I'm telling the truth I'm just being real, everyone knows it they're just too afraid to say it. oh my fucking dvd is done, well that's end of stream. If I get a plat this run no one will ever see it. It's the absolute truth, it really is. You can pretend you're not, "oh, we're partners on vitagen, we make shitposts, homoposts", whatever but at the end of the day it's the truth. You know I just exposed all of platfags. It's a thing people do to waste time to feel good about themselves that's it.
>>
File: 1426729315130.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
1426729315130.png
318 KB, 496x559
>>318704003
Everything about this LP is the worst idea. Prepare for 100+ episodes of Matt and Woolie bumbling along.
>>
File: tidus screen.gif (133 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tidus screen.gif
133 KB, 500x375
>>
>>318705496
holy fuck
>>
they friggin need it.
>>
Oh my god Matt can't even figure out how to target the machine in the prologue
>>
File: 248161-Bravoman.jpg (74 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
248161-Bravoman.jpg
74 KB, 620x349
>People complain when they stumble around.
>Get a strategy Guide to avoid this for the most part.
>People whine about them having a Strategy Guide.

Imagine how WORST the LP'd be without it. Fucking TRY.

If you hate them so much go and unsubscribe but goddamn finally they have something to avoid utter failures like Undertale and people still bitch.
>>
>>318705642
how new?
>>
>>318706226
FFX is nothing but corridors and easy battles. If you can't beat FFX on your own you're retarded
>>
>>318706424

Matt's retarded. Having a strategy guide's not gonna help them.
>>
>>318706424
Have you SEEN some of their LPs? You overestimate how retarded they can be.

I watch them because I can tolerate and even I can laugh at the retardness, but if people are gonna bitch even when taking methods to avoid annoyance I don't understand why don't they just unsubscribe.

If you don't wanna eat what yous ay it's shit then don't fucking eat it.
>>
>>318705337
And here i thought doing an lp of persona 3 or 4 would have been the worst thing they could possibly do but they actually did something even worse congrats i suppose
>>
File: tldr.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
tldr.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>318705140
>>
>>318704282
>2BFP
>100%ing anything
It's literally just there as a buffer so they don't have to learn anything about the game and can just cheese bosses with premade strategies.
>>
File: Bingo2.png (60 KB, 616x686) Image search: [Google]
Bingo2.png
60 KB, 616x686
Don't forget your bingo card.

>>318706226
A strategy guide is a lazy cop out. The non-lazy option involves WATCHING their own content and then EDITING where it's obvious editing needs to be done.
>>
If it keeps them from doing this LP for the rest of eternity I'm fine with a guide. At least they're admitting it this time and not pretending they haven't read one.
>>
Part 2 isn't on Vessel so this might take a fuck long time to complete
>>
File: 083.jpg (38 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
083.jpg
38 KB, 720x480
Reminder that Tales of Symphonia literally has everything to make it a better LP than Final Fantasy X but the simple fact that it's a smidge harder made them pick FFX.
>>
>>318706875
Editing can only get them so far when sometimes they LITERALLY don't understand what has to be done. Plus, Woolie at least can fucking admit when he blows it, unlike Liam.

You can always wait for the next LP or better yet, find someone better, if you feel this is shit. I don't get why people keep eating this up if they don't wanna.
>>
don't care if this is an unpopular opinion, I hope they stay on this LP forever. I hope it's like 80 parts. I love FFX and it's just stupid and goofy enough that it's pretty much the perfect RPG LP, only Barkley comes close. The only way they could fuck it up is if Matt goes full shitter
>>
>>318706226
Smartest thing would be to have the guide, but don't say you have it. Just make people think you don't suck
>>
>>318707437

I do admit if they HAD to pick a Final Fantasy, this one was certainly one of the better picks. FFX has enough weird-ass moments and hilariously bad scenes to make an entertaining LP.
>>
>>318707437
But Matt is 24/7 a shitter
>>
>>318707437
The problem is that Matt and Woolie are borderline retarded and will likely completely ignore the plot, constantly forget mechanics, and completely misunderstand characters and motivations.
>>
>>318707361
Because half the fun of these threads is complaining about their incompetence. Their utter lack of ability to play games well. How do people get so bad at games?

You're being very white knightish Anonymous or should I say Liam.
>>
>>318707458
So basically being Liam? AKA claiming you're so smart only to flop in front of everybody and refuse to admit it.

Why would you ever want that?

Honesty is way better than pretentiousness. I'd imagine the MGSV playthrough would teach you that.
>>
>>318707624
>Implying I'm Liam.
>Implying I wanna be a pretentious asshole who loves playing Devil's advocate and never admits when he fucks up.

he is the worst Best Friend and you know it. even Matt and his constant references doesn't make me want to punch him in the face as much as Liam.
>>
>>318707623
I don't want to praise FFX
But Matt will probably ruin it for Woolie and i doubt he'll ever go back to actually beating it himself and try out the optional content
Same with Dark Souls 2
I doubt he'll ever play or beat DS1 or Demons Souls
>>
>>318706875
Well, why can't you use the guns Yevon has?
>>
>>318706226
Maybe they shouldn't be absolutely shit at games in the first place.
>>
>they finally pick another jrpg to play
>its Final Fantasy X
>staring Matt and Woolie
>not Liam and Woolie, not Pat and Woolie
>its fucking MATT MCMANCHILD and Woolie

Matt, the same guy who fell asleep and got bored during the whole Chrono Trigger let's play.
Who are giving them these ideas?!
>>
Calling it now, in a year~, when they finally get to the end, neither of them will have paid enough attention to even know who Yu Yevon is and will act like the ending is nonsensical.
>>
>>318707624
> How do people get so bad at games?

Because they are old fucks who are more and more loosing the capacity to play games as well as they did in their teenage years. It happened to them and it will happen to you too.

Also Matt has a wife now, and of course someone who just dwells videogame boards wouldn't understand married life does take you out of a lot of fucking things.

That's why I look at younger LPers, cause they still can pull off playing good.
>>
Someone should have a drinking game for this.
>>
>they're not doing the Bloodborne DLC
Shit sucks. I wanted to see them baby out at Ludwig.
>>
>>318708298
they are

starts Sunday apparently
>>
>>318708274
>Because they are old fucks who are more and more loosing the capacity to play games as well as they did in their teenage years
That's just a lazy cop-out for them always being shit. Yes, your reflexes and technical ability will degrade over time, but no, you don't just suddenly become too retarded to wrap your head around simple mechanics and pay attention for more than 10 seconds.
>>
>Matt starts singing
>>
>>318708298
They are
>>
File: 1321720046716.jpg (16 KB, 381x365) Image search: [Google]
1321720046716.jpg
16 KB, 381x365
Why do people even make these threads?

Aren't like thousands of other better LP channels out there?

I don't follow them anymore because they are shit. You said the same but you keep watching.

Why do you like eating shit, anons?
>>
>Liam actually trying to verbally banepost in the latest devil's third video
Jesus Christ stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>318706859
They're going to get their asses destroyed regardless. I can't fucking wait for Seymour's battles, the Petrify Ship Dragon, and all of Zanarkand.

Blitzball losses out the ass, Kimahri Mountain Battle 1 damage, 100 HP, 2 hour battle, deaths, deaths, and more deaths.

It's going to be a glorious shitshow.
>>
>>318704003
Oh my god, this fucking FFX video.
>Matt more inane and obnoxious than ever, now appears to think that random unintelligible grunting/screaming is commentary
>also spends like 45 seconds trying to figure out how to target a single enemy in the fucking tutorial battle
>Woolie meanwhile is too busy masturbating to Jecht to say anything worth listening to

>this shit is going to go on for at least 40 fucking hours

Calling it right now.
This is the LP that's going to torpedo the channel.
>>
>>318708434
You can also address it to them living on this as work. IF you don't have other challenges in life other than playing videogames your brain will no longer seek improvement.

Just look at GameGrumps and how you can definitely can see a slide down in game skills.
>>
>>318708530
>woow this is fucking unfair
>yeah this was always unfair
>yeah this pasrt was bullshit
>yeah blitzball was always bad
>HAHA stroy so shit tidus laugh caw caw
>J CUP LULU!!
This will probably be 90% of the LP
>>
>>318708530
we should bet on the Blitzball Championship game. Vegas would put the line at Luca Goers -3 I'd say
>>
>>318708576
Matt has that Benjamin Button disease where he just slowly regresses into a senile grunting child.

At least Woolie likes Jecht though, good on him, his opinions are usually garbage.
>>
File: Nimrook.jpg (8 KB, 78x250) Image search: [Google]
Nimrook.jpg
8 KB, 78x250
>>318708530
Blitzball is ass no matter what though.
>>
They never fucking have more than one decent LP going on at a time. How can they be this shitty at picking games?
>>
>>318708745
>>318708775
I've got $50 down for 3 losses, and then an edit, with Matt's commentary being a combo of this was never fair/made sense and HAHAHA.
>>
>>318708775
Are we betting on score, how many losses it takes for them to edit, or what?
>>
>>318708961
I bet they try it once. Matt says GAHHH I HATE BLITZBALL I DON'T UNDERSTAND and then once they're down 3 they start sand bagging and lose by 6
>>
>>318708961
>>318709073
I'll take those bets. I've got them losing by 4.
>>
>lets play start
>Matt already shit talking the game
>hurr durr le Tidus pants
>this game that I never even finished but is my favorite in the series is dumb

Please tell me I'm not the only one tired of watching videos with Matt.
I cant deal with that guy anymore.
>>
>>318709067
I was going with score, I didn't think they'd actually try to win. Fuck man that game is of pretty average difficulty which is pretty hard by FFX standards. I don't think Matt can do it
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NAME OF THAT WEAPON THAT IS SUPER BULLSHIT AND YOU NEED TO NOT OPEN CHESTS TO GET.
IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
>>
>people caring this much about a FFX LP

Just play the game yourself
>>
>>318704003
You do if you want to find everything.

It's also useful for minimizing the amount of time you waste playing a shitty game.
>>
>>318709073
Blitzball isn't even that complicated, it's literally just a reskinned Captain Tsubasa.
>>
>>318709191
Matt has been godawful for ages now, and Liam is completely tanking. Both of them need to go.
>>
>>318709191
I am, but I want to see how far this trainwreck can really go. It's like I'm reading Naruto again. I hate it, and it's become a shit show, but I've come this far, lets see it to the end. Just to see how bad it can truly get.
>>
>>318709223
I have. Multiple times. I even beat the HD remaster. This LP is making me want to play again though
>>
>>318709223
I've finished it 100% multiple times
What's your favorite game or game you've completed tons of times?
No think of Matt talking bullshit about it
>b-but i don't watch LPs
Then why are you here?
>>
>>318705140
now I feel bad for these people. both you and the platfags :'(
>>
>>318709201
Don't you have to win at least one of the matches though? Maybe I'm just remembering wrong however.
>>318709223
I have played the game myself, it's been awhile though.
>>
>it's an rpg or survival horror game without Pat
>>
>>318709212
FUCKING HELL
>>
File: hoss.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
hoss.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Afro Samurai makes up for it right ?
>>
>>318709454
no. You go fight a big Blitzball machine that is trying to steal Yuna during the first match. Wakka beats the Al Bhed team in the second round, and the Aurochs had a bye in the first round
>>
>>318709212
Zodiac spear?
>>
>>318709201
You pretty much have to spam passes to get Tidus at least one level, and have Jecht Shot to actually get in and score in the second half. The Goers just have better stats all around.
>>
>>318709663
That game is somehow even worse than Ride to Hell.
How the fuck did it get released in that state?
>>
There are thousands and thousands of LP channels on youtube why do you retards obsess over one of the worst ones
>>
>>318708274
marriage shouldn't take you out at doing your job, especially a job that seems to be like 15 hours a week. They arent even that old. I know people in their 40s that dont pull the retarded shit they do.
>>
>>318709702
thats it thanks
>>
>>318709212
The Zodiac Spear, that's not in FFX though.
>>
>>318709752
Nah you don't have to do that. I beat it last time without Tidus ever scoring. It's just difficult because the other team can basically score at will if they really want to. The good news is they rarely want to.
>>
I was 12 or some shit like that when the game came out and my mom bought the game with a strategy guide with it. So this thing is nostalgic to me,
>>
>>318709681
Hmm, I remember the big machine on the boat, guess I may have just restarted when I lost, that was years ago.
>>
>>318709663
The LP is good, but it's way too short
>>
>>318710005
>I beat it last time without Tidus ever scoring
How? Getting one shot in with Wakka at the very end? The only difference between winning and losing/drawing is that you get an early Strength Sphere if you do win.
>>
>>318709912
You ever remember watching a girl in High School or College that was just an awful trainwreck and you wanted to see just how bad it really was?

It's like that, like watching something slowly fall apart. It's fascinating.
>>
>>318710015
The thing is that he won't even try to do any of the optional content and will probably try to actully avoid it and read up every boss to cheese it as fast as possible
>>
>>318709223
/v/ loves to hate TBF. It's what all the threads are about. People think e-celeb threads are reddit tier circlejerks and nothing but praise, but it's the polar opposite.
>>
>>318710117
Wakka I think.
>>
>>318709212
That is 12, not X.

...I think.
>>
>>318710201
Think it's just going to be a lot of Trio of 9999 abuse, or is that too difficult for them?
>>
>>318709212
Final fantasy 12. Its not that hard. Just write down the list of ones not to open at the start. There is a chest that has a small chance to get it regardless.

Doesn't matter too much though, there are plenty of other super weapons.
>>
File: FO0Inae.png (134 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
FO0Inae.png
134 KB, 500x279
Seriously, why is Matt still with them? he's like that guy you only allow in your group of friends because he buys booze and food but you ignore most of the time because he also is an unfunny sperg.
>>
>>318708524
It could have worked if Liam let Matt finish the sentence himself and if Matt knew what the fuck he was talking about.
>>
>>318710420
Seing as Matt only cares about Lulu i bet we'll see it pretty often, or they'll cheese everything with aeons and then die at Yunalesca, Seymour and Kimahris fight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47YPs-qwNQU

>not playing XIII
>>
>>318710527
thesw1tcher is his channel, matt is here to stay unfortunately
>>
>>318710527
Matt just needs to stick to Pat and him playthroughs only

Liam needs to literally fuck off and never be seen again. He isn't cut out for the job and he is dragging all of them down with him but they won't fire him because he is their friend.
>>
>>318704003
Oh cool, a FFX playthrough, lets see what Liam and Pat do with this:

>Matt and Woolie
>Matt has a guide
>Woolie is new to it, but Matt just makes him sit there and watch
>Matt didn't even put Woolie in the animated intro, just himself
>Matt spends the whole video yelling

How can one manchild be so shit.
>>
>>318710556
>>318710420
Or they'll summon Yojimbo a few times before every boss and instakill it
>>
>>318704003
It's not on their YouTube yet. How can I watch it??!!!
>>
File: 1446490127322.webm (394 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1446490127322.webm
394 KB, 900x506
>Matt shitting on save rotating and calling it stupid just to spite Pat

Christ, how insecure do you have to be?
>>
>>318710709
>but they won't fire him because he always happy to fellate Matt.
>>
>>318706875
The free-space should be "Icky Pooey". It's Matt's new favorite catch-phrase, replacing "Fartgas".
>>
>>318710527
Matt "owns" the channel (has username and password), does the uploading, some extremely barebones editing, and I think he also cuts the paycheck between them when they get youtube sheckels. The only reason they continue to tolerate Manchild McMuscles Gwasses Simpsonfartgas is because they're all lazy fucks who can't be bothered to learn any of the minimalist shit that Matt does. All the others are probably too awkwardly afraiding of pissing off Matt and hurting his sensitive little ego because he'll do some stupid shit like fire them (we are talking about the same manlet who fired someone for breaking his transformers toy).
>>
>>318710826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZeMkthdZ8
It is
>>
>>318710828
I hope his save file gets corrupted and he has to play off camera to recover 30+ hours of footage.
>>
>>318704003
I just bought the PS4 version of the HD collection because I fucked up and didn't do the Besaid Temple correctly and can't get Anima without defeating Dark Valefor. I'm keeping a guide open every minute this time around.
>>
>>318710828
>proceeds to loose his one and only save
>>
>>318710874
>we are talking about the same manlet who fired someone for breaking his transformers toy
Wait, what?
>>
>>318706714
X should be fine for an LP. There's only like 5 battles in between cutscenes, a lot of which are voice acted. With P3 or 4, you've got endless walls of text followed by hours of combat.
>>
File: 1367128458355.png (158 KB, 373x332) Image search: [Google]
1367128458355.png
158 KB, 373x332
>>318704003
My Ex girlfriend used one, she didnt need it, but she used it every time she played it
I'd say whats the point in playing it, but the plot is good
>>
>>318710864
True enough.

I've worked with friends before, it gets really fucking ugly if you have to fire one. Unless Liam finds another job he would rather do, it will never be a clean break.

Shame too, cause the way things are its a powder keg waiting to blow. They have the metrics on how people both don't tune into his videos and how long they watch them. They are all astoundingly low compared to main LPs with Matt and Pat.

The info is there, he knows it, they know it. But they won't do anything about it until its too late.
>>
>>318711073
I can't confirm, but apparently Matt fired someone at his last tester job (before the channel) for breaking an Optimus Prime toy he had on his desk.
>>
>>318707458
Fuck off, it's just the opposite. When they pretend like they didn't look shit up, it's the worst. I'd much rather them be upfront about it. Literally who cares if they use a guide? Are you really watching their videos because you think they're experts at videogames?
>>
>>318710867
>Icky pooey

You're joking right? Has he genuinely gotten this autismal?
>>
>>318711208
Do you think you have to be an expert at videogames to beat videogames let alone fucking FFX?
>>
File: mokochi.jpg (202 KB, 1366x837) Image search: [Google]
mokochi.jpg
202 KB, 1366x837
>matt likes something I like
>immediately like it a lot less

anyone else?

>mfw matt likes things I like
>>
>>318711330
He says it in almost every video he's in.
>>
>>318711151
I'd imagine they are pretty heated right now. The view are doing horribly, and I doubt anyone really pays for vessel. I doubt they were even going to put the vessel money towards anything, they did just drop like 4 grand on indivisible.
>>
File: 1449098938952.gif (3 MB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
1449098938952.gif
3 MB, 520x292
>>318711383
>mfw I don't share any tastes with Matt
>>
>>318711375
Again, why would anyone care if they used a guide? What possible difference could it make to your enjoyment of the videos?
>>
File: 102.gif (132 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
102.gif
132 KB, 500x384
>Pat is still a bigger mecha fan than Woolie
>>
>mfw Matt in every podcast from now on
>i've WATCHED so much bloodborne
>bloodborne is so great to WATCH
>>
>>318711383
Matt pretty much only likes shitty things, so no.
>>
>>318711417
Heated enough that they are actually responding to criticism for once.

Vessel wont' pan out for them cause its 3 bucks a month for an advanced normal schedule with no other benefits.

Them dropping 5k on Indivisible is fucking disgusting, thats 5 grand they could have spent on equipment. Instead we are going to get yet another half-assed Baz in another indie game.

It blows my mind that they are still thinking about wasting money on a recording space when all they need to do is update their audio/visual equipment and ACTUALLY DO SOME FUCKING WORK. Instead they are going to buy into a situation where they are hemmoraging money like crazy over a workspace they aren't going to even utilize.

Liam I know you are here reading this, stop this bullshit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>318711653
>watching Let's Plays
>complaining about other people watching Let's Plays
>>
File: 283.jpg (55 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
283.jpg
55 KB, 720x404
>>318711653
>He's not even watching Epicnamebro
>He's watching fucking Slowbeef and Diabeetus

Gotta get in good with the SA hugbox
>>
>>318711151
I like Liam way more than Matt.
>>
>>318711890
ENB is done with bloodborne though. Real fucking shame too. He is easily the best souls guy.
>>
File: 1448059957074.jpg (8 KB, 288x305) Image search: [Google]
1448059957074.jpg
8 KB, 288x305
>>318711417
>Refuse ot sign up for the fre emoney machine that is Patreon
>Do stupid shit like vessel and charge idiots who aren't patient enough to wait 3 days to watch a Youtube video
> Make enough youtube sheckels to quit their day jobs
> Procede to blow all money on figurines, amiibos, posters, and kickstarters instead of actually improving recording equipment
>>
>>318711835
It's not the same you fuck
It's like i'd watch Witcher 3 footage all day and have never played and witcher game, but would freak out about it all day
>>
File: not me.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
not me.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
>it's a liam video

who actually even likes liam?
>>
>>318711969
I can see why though
After i finish the DLC i probably won't go back to it for quite a while
And i'm not even that exited about DS3 either
>>
>>318711969
Yes, but his reasons are pretty valid.
Not only is he burnt out from making the guide, but when you recently had to deal with a miscarriage playing a game that's heavily about alien gods having miscarriages must really eat on you.

I just wish HE'D PLAY SOMETHING BESIDES FUCKING DARK SOULS
>>
>>318711987
I wonder how Matt felt on Max's stream when 100 bucks donations came in every few minutes
>>
>>318712160
Thats why I said it was a shame, not that he is a dick or anything. Super glad he said he is done with Dark souls after this current LP.
>>
File: 1448937319297.png (54 KB, 709x710) Image search: [Google]
1448937319297.png
54 KB, 709x710
>>318706875
I got the superior Bingo card.
>>
File: Bingo.png (85 KB, 1211x840) Image search: [Google]
Bingo.png
85 KB, 1211x840
>>318712365
Well, have the 3rd one as well.
>>
Did Matt do this LP entirely so he could laugh at the laughing scene
>>
>>318712138
I just wanted to see a playthrough from a guy who actually knows his shit, mechanics, lore, literally everything about the game. Marcus is based as fuck and it sucks he isn't doing a dlc video. Completely get it, just wish the situation was different because I think this DLC is far and away the best piece of content FROM has ever released.
>>
>>318712102
He's okay when he's the meme supreme
>>
>>318711810
>>318711987
Is their reddit really that much of a hugbox, has no one over their bring these points up. Any crossboarder care to explain the social condition of their reddit
>>
>>318712495
And LULUTITS
>>
I didn't realise how many people knew about 2bf on 4chan, I knew this was the right place for me.
>>
>>318704003
Matt is such a shit.
Why bother making a Salty bet video when you're going to be a snarky little bitch about betting fake money?
>>
>>318712556
You make a thread
Everyone who views that thread is allowed to either "Up Vote" a post in the thread or "Down Vote" a post in the thread

Shadow Banning also exists. In which you are banned but still able to post, but only you and staff members can see your posts
>>
>>318708396
>Sunday

So that means they recorded everything

They are probably going to miss like 4 weapons and at least 2 runes
>>
>>318704948
the what?
>>
>>318712686
One of them is probably in this thread right now
>>
>>318712556
We're the only place that brings up criticism that hits hard.
>Video is a fucking trainwreck of audio and video failures
>Leddit goes on about how its "classic zaibatsu"

Liam being shit is the elephant in the room that nobody talks about because its a circular echo chamber that self moderates anything that could be seen as mean.

Granted /v/ is a place fueled by vitriol and shit-talk for no reason, but generally its the best possible place to get the truth about something because you can say what you want.

Generally if /v/ agrees on something in mass, its probably a problem and people here fucking hate Liam, Matts autism, woolie doing anything but commentating and all of their AV issues.

Truth is there, they just ignore it cause its mean.
>>
>>318704003
Took me 4th playthrough before I got anima/magus sisters.
Took till my 10th play through before I found the battle arena and farmed str, def, agi spheres.
>>
>>318704003

When I was a kid Seymour kicked my ass and I never finished the game.

FFX is a good game though.
>>
>>318712823
why does any go on fucking reddit.
>>
>>318712952
Oh you know, the No Sphere Grid No Summon No Customize No Overdrives No Escape No No Encounters No Blitzball challenge
>>
>>318709663
A "so bad it's not funny" game that got cancelled and refunded for being so fucking bad that's getting shit on by 4 people is not a good LP.

It's just them saying how much it sucks. Then they complained about the anime. Then Matt squeezed in how bad Peace Walker is for some reason.

It's a waste of time.
>>
>>318712983
Man, i can't even believe how good their audio would be if they wouldn't waste their money on action figures and japan trips
It's not even that much to get a good mic and a good filter ONCE and it's not hard to run the audio through audacity
>>
>>318713164
>can't afford better AV equipment guys, were working on it
>Drop 5k on Indivisible
Fuck these clowns
>>
>>318713103
Because people crave hugboxes. Places where nobody mean can say anything and where they can be validated for stuff they say.

The only reason I ever started browsing 4chan 10 years ago was because I grew unhappy with how typical forums were run. The hug boxing, the HOW DARE YOU REFUTE THIS MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY, all the fucking retarded as shit baggage that got dragged into every thread.

Fuck you Fire Emblem Sanctuary of Strategy. May you rot in hell.
>>
>>318712495
Oh god, the Tidus laugh is going to be the new fart gas, isn't it?
>>
>>318712978
Literally just thought about that, I believe it too. That sounds like something Pat would say.
>>
File: 1401693888171.gif (942 KB, 253x216) Image search: [Google]
1401693888171.gif
942 KB, 253x216
>click on comfy tbfp hate thread
>lookin to get my hate on
>haven't consumed any zaibatsu media in a month
>completely out of the loop and can't comment or relate to recent faggotry
>>
>>318713734
Just skip through their shit
You literally won't miss anything
>>
>>318713734
>17 unwatched videos
Liam's presence kills the channel
>>
>>318711987
>Procede to blow all money on figurines, amiibos, posters, and kickstarters

That is Matt in every game convention he goes to.
He buys like a thousand godizilla figures, movies and games he never heard of, books he probably will never read, etc.
Like, how much money does he make even?
The worst part is that his wife is somehow okay with that.
>>
>>318714029
How long has Liam even been on the channel?
>>
>>318713103
Everyone I know started using reddit when they got bored of /b/
>>
>>318714176
Full time for the last year, but he was usually in one LP at most at a time. Now he is in almost every one they do. Take a gander at the LP's they do that have shit views. He's in it.
>>
>>318714285
Ah, I started to watch about that time, I think he fits the least of anyone but I do not have a problem with him. I could really tell on the mailbag videos that he was not really fitting in much.
>>
>>318714285
I assume he's in so many now because he's decent at video games. Too bad he sucks at being interesting, which is way more important.
>>
>>318714176
unsurprisingly he joined full time when their subs began to tank
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/thesw1tcher

everyone thought they'd be destined for 1 mil by now back in the day but they hit a major speed bump along the way and have been stuck in the 400-500k region for years
>>
>>318714657
He isn't even that good or good at all
He is good compared to the others, but still pretty bad
The only games he's good at are games like CV that he played so much to the point where he can almost speedrun them
>>
>>318714029
I don't think I'm even watching any of their LPs anymore. I tune in for the Podcast but fuck their total aversion to editing kills it. I'd be glad for a Front Mission 3 LP Pat fucking backed down so hard because it'd require EDITING to be watchable.
>>
>implying you can 100% any jrpg without a guide
>>
>>318714657
He can be pretty good at games but you honestly nailed it. He isn't entertaining in a job that completely and utterly relies on you being entertaining.

I suspect his baneposting in Devils third is him trying to appeal to us. I pity the guy, he clearly tries. But ultimately you have to know when to fold them, and he has been on the channel long enough that there is no turnaround, this is just how he is. Pack it up Liam, or you are going to ruin your friends livelyhoods.
>>
Oh shit, janitor-kun is cleaning up threads! See you next time, guys!
>>
>>318714657
I don't think it's as much he's decent at video games as much as he still likes video games. Matt is more interested in watching Netflix.
>>
>>318715074
Nobody implied that
>>
>>318704003
>Woolie is forced at gunpoint to do a setup for Matts faggy irrelevant "babies" song.
>>
>>318715104
BYE
I mean fartgas grandma swamp simpson reference
>>
>>318712790
The best thing about that video was Naruto getting his ass kicked so bad that Woolie couldn't talk and they had to cancel it.
>>
>>318715431
It was cancelled because the game crashed.
>>
File: 1365984666879.png (83 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1365984666879.png
83 KB, 342x245
>>318707437
They couldn't have picked a worse pair to do a JRPG LP. Those should be reserved for best pair (Pat/Liam) only.
>>
Nope. Not a 5.
>>
>>318715229
How underaged are you
>>
>>318716139
Hi Matt
>>
>>318715818
>Pat constantly explaining the plot wrong
No thanks.
>>
>>318712102
I used to like Liam on controls
Then Devil's Third happened. I liked Devil's Third, recognizing it for the decent B-grade Video game it is (maybe a sequel would flesh it out more) with A+ mechanics.
Liam keeps rushing into like 5 guys then says "Oh I guess you have to use melee for melee and guns for guns" not "Maybe I should kill the guy closest to me then start moving instead of just running like an idiot into the center and hoping for the best."
The worst part is knowing how the game can be played and is supposed to be played makes it all worse.
Although he was 100% right about sledgehammers.
>>
I think we can all agree that "the golden age" that begun with Super Mario RPG, Silent Hill 2 and Parasite Eve has long passed

When did the golden age end, and what should the new age we've been suffering through be called?
>>
>>318717348
The age of pain.
>>
>>318717348
It was never a Golden Age.
It was a self proclaimed one.
>>
>>318717348
The Boat
>>
>>318717348
Those aren't even a year old. I'd say their older stuff is better overall and nowadays they just have alright and bad periods constantly.
>>
>>318717348
The Golden Age never started. Both RPGs were a mess and Silent Hill was nothing special.
>>
>>318717348
The Golden Age was Deadly P. It's all been downhill since then.
>>
>>318717348
Super Mario RPG was terrible. They did the the slowest and most boring way possible because they never ever wanted to spend SP or use battle items (and didn't know how to run for half of it).
>>
>>318717672
Pretty sure it was made up by the fans when those three LPs all started the same week.
>>
>>318718984
yeah when they started everyone was excited, but as they actually started playing the games no one was happy.
>>
does matt even like fighting games?
>>
Don't blame him. The final boss fight was impossible
>>
Boy, I can't wait for Matt and Woolie to be unable to understand character motivations and flaws, and complain if any character's sole purpose isn't to make you jack off, look cool, or make you laugh.
>>
>>318719603
In terms of liking fighting games:
Woolie > Pat >>>>>>>> Matt >>>>>>>>>>>> Liam
>>
>>318719989
u wot m8?
>>
>>318720295
I kept dying
>>
>>318720076
i thought liam liked sf4 or something but now that i think of it he's dead silent during sf5 discussions on the podcast
>>
sometimes i feel bad making fun of matt because he clearly has a huge inferiority complex and just wants to please everyone.
>>
>>318719603
He likes them but not as much as Woolie and Pat. It also depends on the fighting game.
>>
>>318720030
What does any of that have to do with FFX?
>>
>>318721176
Use your brain retard
>>
>>318722424
That's something Matt can't do
>>
>Release 2 videos a day but have 4 series running that all constantly switch slots with each other so it's never clear when the next part of something will come out
Who thought this was a good idea
>>
>>318723696
BUT EVERYONE HAS TO BE DOING SOMETHING
>>
>>318723760
Imagine if they would have two people playing in an LP and a third editing it
>>
>>318722424
There are no character motivations and flaws in FFX. Everyone's motivation in the party is "We gotta help Yuna because we are her guardians", and only Rikku and Teedus have any perspective besides "Yuna gunna die"
>>
>>318724150
I imagine nothing would change
>>
>>318723760
More like Liam has to be doing something.
>>
>>318709663
>They fucking misspell Phil Lamarr's name as "Phil Lammar" in the credits
For some reason, that made me crack up more than any other shitty thing that game did.
>>
>>318724648
The new Machinma video intro really show how pointless Liam is

>MURRICA AND TITTIES!
>ANGRY GINGER
>FIGHTAN GAMES NIGGA
>uh he's pretty and young or something?
>>
File: 1446675244105.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446675244105.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>318705140
Is this pasta or is that advanced shitposting?
>>
>>318725149
It's originally from a speedrunner having a meltdown after fucking something up during one of his runs
>>
>>318704003

>people itt saying "If you want to find everything"
>Matt confirmed on last podcast that they didn't even do the cloister extra stuff

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE WORST EVER

What else do we got?

>Afro samurai sbf
Alright

>Devil's third
>Matt defends nintendo
>Liam defends people who like devil's third because it's bad

>Bloodborne
I can't believe I'm more excited for more bloodborne than other shit on the channel.
>>
>>318725149
whats her name again?
>>
>>318726334
Devil's Third is so boring as a game that I can't even stand to keep watching it past the second episode.
What the fuck, Itagaki.
>>
>>318726394
Angry Joe
>>
>>318706226
I just want people to be naturally/develop intuitive and skill.

>getting lost for a bit then figuring it out/hitting a rough patch, but generally doing well
vs
>fucking up constantly, giving up, being generally retarded
>>
>>318726517
Amelia Wang
>>
>>318706226

Except they don't even do the extra stuff to make the LP worthwhile.

They don't even do the extra cloister stuff that's easy as fuck.

Why have a guide if you only have it for the easy stuff.

AND THEN FUCK UP ON TARGETING.

Guide or not, they're gonna fuck this up bad, real bad.

No way matt gets the jecht shot.

I'm willing to bet money on that.
>>
>>318708870
If you just get the special move for Tidus off the minigame, you win all Blitzball matches for free.
>>
>>318726847
The guide is bullshit, but TBFP has never been about completionist runs.
>>
>>318726973

It's not even completionist. Matt confirmed that they didn't do all of the extra cloister stuff within the first 15 videos. There's no way they make it to thunder rock within 15 videos.

That means they missed on the first TWO. How fucking casual of a fuckup can you be?
>>
>>318726394
Kelly Balthazar aka Amelia Wang aka Mayli
>>
>>318704704
In theory there's not much difference, but in practicality FFX did require a fair bit of time to get 100%.

Shits long bro.
>>
Oh my god, this FFX thing is going to be terrible.

Why the fuck did Matt do this, and with someone who hasn't played the game, while Matt is on the controls. He's just ruining this game for Woolie in every way he can.

Like it's bad enough he is LOUD AS FUCK every time he makes a shitty Tidus joke impression, but immediately clinging to Jecht and shitting on Tidus is a stupid as fuck stance to take and a horrible one to pass to someone who's never played the game to see Jecht's a piece of shit and Tidus has motivations for his character.
>>
>>318727491

No shut up lulu's tits though

Cause it's 2001 and we're all 10 year olds.
>>
>>318727491
>a shitty Tidus joke impression

>it's a matt imitates the laughing scene video
>>
File: oh my god.jpg (35 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.jpg
35 KB, 250x245
>>318704003
>only ever played FF13-2
>bought all of the FF games that are on steam in 2014
>play FF3 for PC and enjoy the fuck out of it
>have trouble with bosses but it is remedied by just grinding more
>mfw spent 100 hours 100%ing it
>>
>>318727491
Tidus was always shit and Jecht was always awesome. You clearly never played FFX. Nobody fucking likes Tidus, everyone loves Jecht despite how much of a shitbag father he is.
>>
>>318704003
Waitis this FFX or FFX hd?
>>
>>318728281
HD.
>>
>>318727904
I never understood why everyone hates Tidus so much. He's not a cool big hero man but like damn he's just trying to deal with the incredibly bad cards he was dealt
>>
>>318729970
This. And honestly, his writing is pretty realistic. Imagine a kid who never had to grasp adulthood being thrown into a foreign world and being swept up in politics he had no idea even existed.

Of course he's introverted and uncomfortable. He never even got used to his own fucking world. Imagine taking a sixteen year-old orphan and throwing them right at the doorstep of the Italian government, then they get picked up and accepted as a chairman or some shit just because they're really good at football.
>>
>>318727293
They're fucked then if they even try to do the least amount of collecting and get all the aeons.
>>
>>318730323

I doubt they'll do any of that. They'll bumble through the game completely gimped and have to facegrind off camera like a couple of idiots to get through simple boss fights.
>>
>>318730227
>Tidus
>introverted
>>
File: ffxteedus.jpg (134 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ffxteedus.jpg
134 KB, 960x540
>>318730227
He was pretty upbeat to everyone else too. It was nice, you always got to hear his inner monologue because he was thinking a lot about things, but as far as how he acts and what he says, he's still competitive, direct, and all that.

Made it so he wasn't some antisocial brooding loner, but wasn't so far on the other end where his personality's so positive it's a joke.
>>
>>318730227

>Good at football

>Not Brazilian governament.
>>
File: ffxseymourflux.png (144 KB, 431x312) Image search: [Google]
ffxseymourflux.png
144 KB, 431x312
>>318730667
>DEATH AWAITS YOU
>>
>>318727602
I could use some good-old-fashioned Lulu's tits with the recent attempt to censor anything sexy.
>>
At least we should have Playstation experience watch. If anything yakuza related is announced I'll enjoy the short ginger smashing everything in joy
>>
>>318732241

Fuck yeah.

WE BETTER GET A YAKUZA 5 PLAYTHROUGH

Or Yakuza 0
>>
>>318730812
I meant "introspective" I guess. I picked the wrong word, whatever. It's 3am.
>>
>>318706226
imagine the fact they dont edit their shit when they are dicking around wasting a whole episode listening to fuckin holotapes which should of been played while they were actually playing
>>
>>318726661
which they cant even do genuinely.

>guess a bunch of dumb shit
>OH SO IT WAS THAT
>I WAS SO RIGHT

>oh hey check this supply drop on quiet
>totally figured that out on my own check that out fans i'm good at video games
>>
File: LiteralManchild.webm (3 MB, 508x280) Image search: [Google]
LiteralManchild.webm
3 MB, 508x280
We're up to like 8 2BFP threads today.
>>
>>318708274
>married life
>married life with matt and the missus
oh cmon theres nothing normal or functional about their marriage
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.