[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good gaming podcasts? I don't know what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: fastfoodcast.jpg (4 KB, 136x136) Image search: [Google]
fastfoodcast.jpg
4 KB, 136x136
Are there any good gaming podcasts? I don't know what the bombcast used to be before, but it sure as hell isn't good now.
>>
File: 1358131183968.jpg (16 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1358131183968.jpg
16 KB, 416x431
>mfw a grippygoobler gets THIS upset at some people disagreeing with his opinion on awful titty games
>>
I like TOVG but haven't found any good ones aside from that.
>>
File: danrijkaard.gif (862 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
danrijkaard.gif
862 KB, 500x500
Every episode of late has had at least 45 minutes of discussion about american fast food.
>>
>>318635680
Giant bomb is a load of trash
>pay us money to get EXCLUSIVE content where we're terrible at and you probably shouldn't pay for this.

Yeah no thanks.
>>
File: erininamori1.png (436 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
erininamori1.png
436 KB, 960x720
>>318636173
that is the best part!
>>
GT Time is great.
>>
>mfw austin's laugh
ha HAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>318636417
is that the one with the guy who started crying when shenmue was announced?
>>
>>318636682
He sometimes is there in the "revolving seat" they have but he's not a permanent member of the panel.
>>
>jeff is getting married

good for him
>>
>>318635894
that's not even it. the podcast has been in decline since snorlax took over as host

>>318636173
and it's been the best part, just like the number station and woodworking talk used to be the best part
>>
>>318637061
Brad taking over was the best thing to happen to the podcast in fucking forever. Now, Jeff has room to riff instead of thinking about hosting the podcast.
>>
sleepycabin
i cant pay attention while playing tho.
>tfw double dig iq
>>
>>318635680
>Vinny being reasonable tries to explain that the SJWs are just as much of an angry mob as the goobers
>everyone shouts him down and he stops talking

He deserves better. I hope they're paying him good money.
>>
>>318637346
and of course brad and alex leap from the table to exclaim that there is no other side and the goobergompers are just paranoid babies with a large persecution complex
>>
>>318637346
Did they actually talk about that? Fuck, I don't want to hear that. I lose more respect for Jeff everyday. He just doesn't look into the topics he discusses and talks like he does. He looks back in his own experiences and says THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT ONE TIME, but it's not.
>>
>>318636175
This is the reason I have yet to resub. They not only are being awful at games and giving absolutely no multiplayer content, they're pretty awful at critiquing games. Although, they seem to be getting better.
>>
>>318636438
ha ha HA HAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>resident weeb Austin who imports tons of games and sucks off even shitty japanese games
>isn't mad that a japanese game isn't getting localized even thought it sells 40 percent better in the west

fucking faggot
>>
>>318637421
this didn't really happen, brad and alex were saying that they haven't heard of any protest and negativity towards the game, that there was not much of an angry mob to begin with
>>
>>318637838
Then they missed the whole fucking argument. It wasn't that there is an angry mob against the game, there is an angry mob against all games like it, and all the people that play and make those games.
>>
File: 15315313.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
15315313.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>318637579
Actual discussion wasn't too bad, Austin barely said a word and Jeff went more on about how the actual gamepart of Extreme is lame and people should ask for more from the makers and not just settle for tits but the Vinny moment definitely sucked. Vinny is the only adult at Giantbomb, he can actually put himself in the situation of all sides and isn't so insecure he has to snipe in remarks about boobies.

He also put himself in the shoes of some faggot Shenmue facebook group just to put forth that they're probably sensitive to people shitting on the series all the time. Not because he cares about Shenmue but because he wants both sides to be represented.
Vinny is probably be a great dad.
>>
>>318638056
This. All those guys do is step around the issue. They make it about the game, the people. They know full fucking well who would take issue with the game coming out. The people who would bitch and whine and shame anyone coming out in support of the game.

Like, I can't tell if they sidestep it on purpose. I genuinely cannot tell idiocy from malice. Fuck Austin. I was ready to like him but I can't anymore.
>>
File: retronauts.jpg (101 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
retronauts.jpg
101 KB, 350x350
>Starting at 1up
Was the fucking best. You can still look it up and always a blast. Sadly Parish got bored with it and left and it just wasn't the same. Felt best when there was a group of psudo knowledgeable gamers just talking about their personal experience with a topic. It was loud, people talked over each other, and just pure chaos but man was it fun. When Parish left it didn't feel the same. But now with "season 4" it's calmer but feel it's much more on topic. Still miss the old chaotic first part but the new ones are still good.
>>
>>318635680
Used to listen to IGN's Game Scoop
That was pretty fun
>>
>>318638187
Probably not malice as much as they don't want to piss off their stupid fans and also that they don't want to touch the issue because of all the shitflinging that would ensue.
At least Vinny got a few words out before he was quenched.
>>
>>318638125
>Austin barely said a word
I'm about 20 minutes in and I noticed this. I'm happy about it.

Yeah, Vinny is the only reasonable person on GB left. Jeff and Brad are fucking lazy. They just read all the articles and take it as face value. They just ascribe to it to another whiny video game group. When fucking Dan Ryckert has more journalistic integrity and is less lazy than you, you should be ashamed.
>>
who /brodeo/ here
>>
I just listen to the bombcast for video games, then listen to tons of sports and history podcasts as well as old episodes of O&A with Patrice O'Neil

there's better shit to listen to than video game news, I come here for that
>>
>>318638187
that's a lot of perceived slights fäm
>>
>>318638507
>listening to gb for video games

Why? They don't know shit about video games, except for Jeff and his knowledge only goes for games pre-2000. The best parts of the bombcast are off-topic nonsense. Always has been.
>>
>>318637346
What episode? I haven't been paying attention to giant bomb east because it's a giant black hole of depression and lost potential.
>>
Do you think Ryan would be anti-gg?
>>
>>318635680
the bailey jay show
>>
File: JQSource.png (721 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
JQSource.png
721 KB, 1080x600
2/3 of Jim Sterlings podcast are pretty decent
>>
>>318635894

I 'love' how the Giant Bomb crew acts whenever something controversial happens:

Brad acts like his opinion is the objective one to have in said situation. Whatever he thinks is right is the correct way to approach the problem, even if he's not well informed about it.

Jeff shit talks the problem as if he's too old for this shit, then he proceeds to talk about how the people will dictate what's right and what's wrong.

Drew stays silent. He barely plays games after all.

Jason says one sentence, usually agreeing with what everyone is saying.

Austin starts talking about gender, social studies, minorities and how he's 'one of the minorities' despite only caring about it when it's one of the minorities he's a part of (gay, black, women).

Vinny stutters, trying to be as 'friendly' as possible, in order to not stir shit up with anyone. He's just sitting on the fence whenever there's a serious subject.

Alex just keeps shouting "WHO CARES?!?!?!?" whenever he thinks anyone is wrong.

The podcast has been declining in quality ever since Brad took over the host duties from Jeff. That week where Brad was out and Jeff hosted the podcast was a breath of fresh air...
>>
>>318638762
Ryan would as usual be anti-idiocy. Take that as you will.
>>
>>318636438

Austin is great in Quick Looks. He actually puts time into the game, tries to get all facts straight, is informative etc, but for God's sake, someone get him out of the podcasts.
>>
>>318638762
that's really a tough call

he was a liberal, but he also shat on annoying weak wristed liberals all the time

I have a feeling he would have said both sides are retarded
>>
I want Dan to never be on a podcast again. I'm so fucking tired of him talking about his faggot wrestling shit
>>
>>318638697
because I like to hear opinions on normie games that I wouldn't otherwise hear about
>>
>>318638761
The most reason bombcast(december 1st) has Vinny, Alex and Austin. They briefly talk about the DOA thing.

They also talked about it on the last Gbeast. Alex and Austin feigned "LOL LIKE WHY DO YOU CARE LOL? LIKE YOU CAN STILL IMPORT IT LOL SO WHINY GAMER AM I RITE. SJWS DON'T EXIST NO ONE WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GAMES". Vinny gave a reasonable response.

Gbeast is good when Bakalar and Vinny are driving the conversation. When Alex and Austin are being the pretentious failed writers they are, it makes me want to blow my brains out.
>>
>>318638762
Ryan was pro-fun in all its forms. He would be slightly pro-GG but I think he would avoid the issue because the issue itself is anti-fun.
>>
>>318638775
Yea if you like trannies whining about things and talking over people about fucking nothing, and listening to a fat kek sjw spout his half baked opinions while the only good person on there is silent for 90% of the podcast.
>>
>>318638975
Vinny trolling Bakalar is usually great.
I generally think the Beastcast is more fun to listen to than the GBcast solely because of Vinny and Jeff.
>>
File: CUNXzgxUcAATLWs.jpg (44 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CUNXzgxUcAATLWs.jpg
44 KB, 599x337
Yes
>>
>>318638893
aww man dan is my favorite
the wrestling stuff is annoying though
>>
>>318638056
>>318637838

And when Vinny said that people who like these games are usually called "sick perverts" by people they quickly dismissed it as if it never happened, even though both Alex and Brad, at the very least (I'm sure Austin was thinking the same, but he tried to say his only problem with it was calling it 'censorship') were thinking that and have said that multiple times in the past. Even Dan, when he's in his try-hard-trying-to-be-cool mode, says shit like that.
>>
File: alexnavarrogamer.jpg (30 KB, 351x255) Image search: [Google]
alexnavarrogamer.jpg
30 KB, 351x255
>IT'S HARD TO TALK ABOUT GAMES FOR MONEY GUYS!
>THANK GOD I MADE THROUGH THIS!
>>
After Ryan died Giant Bomb declined in quality extremely quickly.

Ryan was always the funniest one and wasn't afraid to offend people.

Now they are just a bunch of old bitter fucks who have succumbed to talking about pointless "social issues." The only good one left was Drew, and he never talks.

I personally stopped listening when they had some "trans developer" on a year or so ago, and basically just let them complain for two hours, it was painful to listen to.
>>
>>318638783
>Brad
Whatever the popular opinion is. He has no actual opinions. He just listens to everyone else. All his knowledge comes from reddit. He's the definition of a drone. He's cute though.

>Jeff
Lazy and only glances at the issue before weighing in on it. Will most likely just say "This has happened before and that's why I'm for the status quo". Has gotten dick-sucked by his fans for so long he's actually started to believe he's a legend in the industry.

>Drew
Cool guy. Doesn't care. Probably voted for Mitt Romney.

>Jason
Probably cares, but won't say anything because he's a real nice guy and doesn't want any friction.

>Austin
The most typical twitter SJW ever. Is visibly reasonable while in the public eye but on twitter he hates white people and males. Problematic.

>Alex
Could have been cool but drank the kool-aid.

>Dan
Cool, reasonable guy who gets too much flak for making jokes that people can't recognize.

>Vinny
The most cruel neutering of a great man I have ever seen. Is afraid of the mob. Is afraid to piss off Austin. Is afraid to lose control of Giant Bomb east.

>Jeff Bakalar
Cool guy doesn't give a shit about what people think and will speak his mind.
>>
>>318638783
>You will never just see Vinny admit he likes titties.
>You will never see Austin and Alex be shocked at this admission.
>>
>>318639414
to be fair, talking for 9 hours straight would be very exhausting. even if it's something as mundane as talking about video games
>>
>>318638331

This. They just want to be on the fence because they don't wanna lose subscribers and listeners. Whenever there's controversy, they do shit like this.
>>
>>318639447
other than the most recent e3 podcasts, that was the only podcast I actively didn't listen to

which sucks because it was like the third podcast that dan was on since he had just been hired. I remember really liking those early podcasts with him because they were just getting to know what they had brought upon themselves.
>>
>>318639447
GB has only gotten better since 2014. Nothing will ever top the Ryan era but I don't feel like dropping GB anymore. They put out great shit.
>>
>>318639489
Jason is the defender of mediocre crossover and fanservice games but he never really gets a word out.
First because he's only podcast guest status and everyone else will shut him down if he starts talking about something like Project X Zone or admitting he likes Musou games.
>>
>>318639489
I'm pretty sure Brad is a robot designed to have a nice voice and a catchy laugh. I'm not sure he even has AI present.
>>
>>318635680
yes, the giant bombcast
>>
Remember, no more free premium content.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/api-developers-3017/video-api-changes-updated-nov-23-1786460/
>>
>>318639489
>>Vinny
>The most cruel neutering of a great man I have ever seen. Is afraid of the mob. Is afraid to piss off Austin. Is afraid to lose control of Giant Bomb east.
True. He'll never say cunt again. I was hoping we'd see a tongue in cheek antagonistic Vinny who would say stuff just to get a rise out of Austin, but he's just so pussified.
>>
Vidjagame Apocalypse is fun a lot of the time, but I really miss TalkRadar. LaserTime just ain't the same
>>
File: 563415341313.png (11 KB, 330x114) Image search: [Google]
563415341313.png
11 KB, 330x114
This sums up Brad pretty well.
Can barely stay awake if anything but Destiny or Dota talk is going on.
>>
>>318639838
>can't afford 30 dollars a year
>>
>>318638893
I'd rather Dan open every podcast with an hour of wrestling if that meant Brad was never on a podcast again
>>
>>318639660
>>318639447
That Tranny is actually not bad. She talks about her game for about 5 mins and then changes the subject promptly. She actually likes and talks about video games. It was a decent podcast.
>>
Think I might skip the GOTY podcasts this year. All they do is make me mad.
>>
>>318635894
Dont you have to go get blacklisted somewhere kekplek
>>
>>318639732
>Jason: Briefly talks about a real opinion he has.
>Jeff: FUCK YOUR OPINION
>Jason: Ok.

Everytime. Jason needs to grow some balls.
>>
>>318639987
Apart from being a bit boring, whats wrong with Brad?

Better than that obnoxious, loud, whiny faggot Dan with his SO RUNDUM fast food diets and wrestling obsession
>>
>>318639838
I've been watching premium content for years for free and I still can.
>>
>>318640012
Sa"man"tha? it can be alright at times. You know Danny is a pathetic wreck of a man when a tranny has to be the voice of reason in Danswers.
It probably won't be a guest on any podcast for a while know though since it's game is finished.
>>
>>318639489
>>318638783

Forgot about Dan and Jeff Bakalar.

Dan literally goes with the flow when he's not trying to sound weird on purpose ("when I was in college, I..."). His opinions are always the shallow most popular opinions whenever it's a serious subject (something that's not food related etc).

Jeff Bakalar is an easygoing uneducated guy who thinks he's too cool to play games for a long time and stumbled his way into the gaming industry. He only goes surface-level deep with games nowadays and thinks that's enough to have an opinion about them. He always sounds like he'd rather be talking about any subject that isn't games at any given time.
>>
>>318640012
it was samantha, right? I was watching some content from the whiskey media days, either one of the first thursday night throwdowns or a street fighter 3 or 4 stream, and they set up a tournament and I noticed someone with the gamertag samanthazero joined

better than that gone home dev they had on the extra life stream. christ
>>
>>318640034
DUDE MGSV DOESN'T DESERVE GOTY NOT BECAUSE OF ITS UNFINISHED STATE BUT BECAUSE QUIETS BOOBS MAKE ME GROSSED OUT LMAO

PLEASE SJWS DON'T HATE ME, IM TOTES GROSSED OUT BY BOOBS

DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE
>>
>>318639328
What do you expect
They all live in California except for Vinny, and Austin and Alex wished they lived in California
The liberal kekoldry seeps into your brain if you stick around long enough
>>
>>318640012
I liked that podcast. She never once brought up her gender or any gender related issue. She just wanted to have fun and talk about video games.
>>
Jeff Green a best.
>>
I used to listen to the Drunk Tank years ago but stopped because of how cancerous it got when it changed to the RTPC. Watched it on YouTube a few months back and it brought a tear to my eye at how shit they have become.
>>
itt we hate on giant bomb instead of answering op's question

>>318635680
I'm not big on podcasts but I listen occasionally.

Super Best Friends - Pat can be annoyingly negative about everything, but otherwise they are pretty good. They seem like they genuinely care about and get hype about video games. Also they know enough about fighting games to not sound like complete idiots when discussing them.

Penny Arcade DLC podcast - Technically this podcast is just Jerry and Mike writing a comic strip, but more often than not it'll be about video games anyway. They can be pretty funny.

Co-optional podcast - pretty good if you can stand TotalBiscuit. He tends to be well-informed but loves the sound of his own voice too much. Jesse Cox and Dodger can be entertaining, but don't actually know or care that much about video games. How good the podcast is generally depends on the guest.

The Patch - I listen to these occasionally then wonder why I bothered. I guess Ashley Jenkins and Meg Turney are pretty hot which helps the video version. Otherwise they seem to prefer talking about movies over talking about video games and they enjoy hating on Nintendo for no reason.

The Patch Game Club - same people as The Patch, but this podcast is them discussing a (short, usually indie) game they all played during the preceding week. This is pretty short and usually actually pretty interesting. They always think the game was pretty good but not worth the price.
>>
>>318640102
I hate the type of person Brad is. The typical not that young white male who only follows the zeitgeist. He waits for twitter and reddit to tell him what games he should like. He doesn't watch any movie with a RT score below 90. Only watches or plays media to say on twitter that he did.

That being said, he doesn't make me angry at all. I'm glad he's hosting so he doesn't ramble on about bullshit anymore.
>>
>>318640102
He shuts down conversation
He brings nothing to the table other than to serve as a speaker outputting whatever opinion people tell him is right
He's a boring fuckwit who only cares about Dota and Destiny
>>
I love Austin on the podcast but if I ever see a glimpse of his Twitter I get a full on hate hard on. Austin is the only one that seems to care about full, researched discussion.
>>
>>318635680
lol i knew someone would be mad enugh on /v/ to make a thread about it.
they are right tho, DOAX is shit.
>>
>>318638247
>Stick with a single topic for an hour (except if it's mini than 15 minutes) whether it's a single game, series, person, era, ect.
>The few times they do talk about new games they talk about how much worse everything is
>You can hear they actually care about the topic they are talking about
New ones is good but fuck Bob. He doesn't seem to really know much outside of reading a fucking wiki and love inserting his political ideas in the show. Jeremy however is base as fuck and actually know about what goes on around Japan and doesn't look at them like a western studio like every other fucking gaming writer.
>>
>>318639878
guys always loose their edge when they become dads, it's just a natural process
>>
>>318640581
yeah it's garbage, but they're wrong that it doesn't sell here. it sells more here than it does in japan
>>
>>318636173
The way Dan grew up eating tacos i would expect him to hate junk spic food but its amazing he knows every little thing about it and still loves it.
>>
>>318640102
Only good thing about Brad is his defense of Star Trek and other high forms of sci fi.
>>
File: 4PlayerPodcastLogo-250x250.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4PlayerPodcastLogo-250x250.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>tfw you there to see the rise and collapse of both justin.tv and 4PP
>>
>>318640634
I wish Vinny was my dad. I just wish he'd stand up to Austin. It's sad to hear Austin getting more and more brave with shutting down Vinny.
>>
>>318637579
Jeff kinda makes up for it at the end by telling people to demand more from porny games.(as in dirtier content)
>>
>>318640481
>Super Best Friends - Pat can be annoyingly negative about everything, but otherwise they are pretty good. They seem like they genuinely care about and get hype about video games. Also they know enough about fighting games to not sound like complete idiots when discussing them.

I tried to listen to them, but it's so low quality and they shout non-stop. I feel like there's no order in that podcast, so I don't bother anymore. Can't recognize people's voices either.
>>
poison arrow podcast
>>
>>318640481
Going to have to agree on the SBFC. This and Player One Podcast are enough for me to listen to and keep mostly up to date on recent releases.
>>
>>318637815
Nigger its getting English soppurt but not gonna be sold in gamestop, thats it.
>>
>>318640481
Garbage opinions.

The Patch is beyond terrible, the only decent podcast RoosterTeeth have is the original podcast with the main crew or the old Drunk tank podcast which no longer exists.
>>
>>318640581
>DOAX is shit
So? It sells better here than Japan. I've never played any DOA game but people should still be able to buy it in the language of their choice.

The only reason they won't localize is because of fear of backlash. A very real fear. This is a problem.

Just wait until it's the next Yakuza game.
>>
mega64 podcast #1 gaming podcast
>>
I listen to TOVG because I like George so much. No idea who even let the other two monkeys on any podcast ever.
>>
>It's a Jeff makes me lose all the respect I had for him episode.

what happened to you? was ryan your backbone? please be alive
>>
>>318640796
what do you mean by quality? The audio was fucked up for a few weeks since they just shit the bed in general for a little bit. Or do you mean the discussion?

If you aren't already a fan of the channel, it is definitely harder to listen to since it relies so much on injokes from their lets plays and you already have a feel for their quirks.
>>
>>318640749
vinny seems too easygoing to try and die on every hill, understandable and not unreasonable, but fatal for the show as a whole.

what do i know though, i dropped it after the first couple austin episodes
>>
>>318641072
Half of every beastcast is really good. The other half is when Alex and Austin get on their pretentious rants.
>>
>>318641043

I meant the audio quality. I listened to it for a few weeks after Rocket League was out, but the audio quality was pushing me away. I'll try it again sometime, since I need something to listen to other than music while at gym.
>>
>>318641043
All the Warriors.

Always chuckle when I hear this.
>>
>>318640865
>>318640481

RoosterTeeth is so bad it hurts.
>>
SBFC is pretty good but it'll take a while to get all the inside jokes.
>>
>>318641280
This is jeff right?

Jeff is actually more black than Austin
>>
I thought this thread would be about podcasts but it's just about e-drama.
I liked the RedBarrelCast. Haven't listened in ages, I think I left off when Titan Fall was released.
>>
>>318640481
>They always think the game was pretty good but not worth the price.
Not all the time, I watched their sunset one to see how pissed they got and they didn't disappoint.
As for the patch itself, they're biased as fuck towards AAA games/xbox games (they do admit their biasedness towards xbox though).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7sXHiUBrZM
>>
I have listened to every Beastcast since like Episode 8 and Austin brought up minorities maybe once. What the fuck are you people on about?
>>
>>318639218
GT people actually seem to have synergy as opposed to Giant bomb guys who are dead inside not enjoying games anymore.
>>
>>318641364
Jeff actually lived in the ghetto with real gangsters and drug dealers. He's black as fuck.

Austin drives through Brooklyn with Wu-Tang on low while nodding his head so he can "get in touch with his payple yo"
>>
>>318641454

It's like they picked the most obnoxious people to talk about games ever. I thought Brad was bad, but this... This is true hell.
>>
File: 1342597724451.jpg (11 KB, 175x258) Image search: [Google]
1342597724451.jpg
11 KB, 175x258
>>318641404
>OP says Giantbomb is shit
>people start discussing if Giantbomb is shit
>>
The Biggest Problem in the Universe had a few conversations about gaming but they were fucking horrible since Maddox doesn't know shit about videogames.
>>
DUDE I GREW UP IN THE WHITE SUBURBS OF CANADA BUT I THINK IM BLACKER THAN JEFF GERSTMAN A MAN WHO LIVED WITH ACTUAL DRUG DEALERS AND PIMPS FOR YEARS LMAO

DUDE I CAN'T EVEN USE EBONICS CORRECTLY LMAO
>>
>>318641454
>"rating a game low means they're just desperate to look different" - girl with pink hair

oh shit
>>
>>318641541
Not to mention Jeff has actually released rap/hip hop albums.
>>
>>318641562
Ryan (guy on the right) is normally pretty good, I think he just doesn't want to be the only person to disagree.
Meg is the typical gamer grill, Gus is a fucking retard that spent >$1000 on Star Citizen and >$100 on Hearthstone.
>>
>>318641778
Is he gay? I get secretly gay vibes off him. Like a gay guy who was too fat and nerdy to be gay so he just played video games instead of pursuing men.
>>
File: 1155522323.jpg (27 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
1155522323.jpg
27 KB, 400x344
>>318641796
>no one's gonna come to our sites when we rate games low
>>
>>318641458

>and Austin brought up minorities maybe once

I don't think you've been listening to the same podcast we have.
>>
>>318641454
Wow they sure do love fallout enough to be wearing Pipboys on a podcast.
>>
why do i get mad at this shit

i haven't touched a woman since grade school

i've never held a job for more than 6 months

why do i spend my time shortening my life on this

why do retards like this exist so that i have to be mad at them
>>
>>318641364
the average /v/ poster is more black than austin tbqh, the guy grew up rich in upstate ny and has never had to work a real job
>>
>>318641454
>Someone finally said "enough is enough Bethesda you can't do this anymore"
>Say "you are not special shut up"
This is why you can't trust reviewers anymore.
>>
The Beastcast is a decent inbetween of the original Bombcast and the Bradcast. Vinny lets everyone have fun on it and doesn't stifle joy like Brad does.

As for other gaming podcasts, can't really think of any but if you enjoy people shooting the shit, the Sleepycast is pretty great as long as you don't get triggered easily. Fantasy Fiction was pretty good, though it got bopped since on host wanted to expand it into a business while the other wanted to keep it small and humble.
>>
>>318641991
Pretty sure I have. Pretty sure you're grossly over-exaggerating because it's the cool thing to do.
>>
You have to host a podcast with either Patrick Klepek or Austin Walker for 8 full hours. They have chosen the topics to discuss.

Who do you choose?
>>
>>318641778
dont forget he's trying to get a phd in media studies. Im taking a media studies class right now and last week the professor had an announcement about how important political cartoons are and they aren't supposed to be funny.
>>
>>318642208
He mentions it at least once a podcast. He doesn't dwell on it and no one acknowledges him, but he brings it up.

>Don't forget about all the poor minorities who can't afford recording equipment. Pewdiepie is privileged as fuck.
>There's also a huge black anime fan community.
>>
>>318641778
>>318641541
rhonert park is worlds harder than where austin came up, but that's overstating things a bit

.t sonoma county dirtbag
>>
>>318642286
Austin. He actually accepts that people might have viewpoints that contradict his own. Patrick will just parrot the opinions of his overlords until you kill yourself.
>>
>>318642140

B-B-B-B-BUT he has been working since he was 13 in his father's owned restaurant
>>
>>318642286
Austin. At least we can talk about sci-fi anime/games.

I don't think Patrick has any interests besides hating himself for being white and male.
>>
How many of you guys actually listened to the Bombcast before Ryan died?

After he died, it was literally a year straight of miserable depressed crew not caring much about anything. Then Dan showed up, Patrick left, and the podcast regained a lot of the energy it used to have.
>>
>>318642437

What this guy said. The other people usually just stay silent for a second or two, until Vinny brings up a new topic.
>>
>>318642474
MURDER PARK SON
>>
>>318640734
Aw shit man I used to love those guys. I stopped listening when Nolan and those other two rejects became regulars. Fuck man.
>>
>>318642582
I've been a fan since they were most of the way through P4 Endurance Run.

I stuck through the depressing times. I've never missed a bombcast. Dan really fired shit up. I like that crazy guy.

I remember being high as fuck getting done playing a couple matches of counter strike. I opened up GB to watch a video to unwind and saw this http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/ryan-davis-1979-2013/1100-4685/ article. I thought it was a joke for a good 15 minutes. I figured it was a joke about him being gone for his honeymoon. It was terrible to be high as fuck and have it dawn on me that he was really dead. 3 days after his wedding. Dead on the couch watching a movie. All he did was forget his sleep apnea mask. Boom, dead.
>>
>>318642582
we all agree it was best when ryan was around and that the year before they hired dan was a mess

but they've fallen into a lull again and things aren't that great
>>
>>318635680
Sleepycast isn't really gaming podcast but it's fun.

Bombcast is probably the best vidya podcast I have listened to. Dropped Super Best Friendcast because they keep shilling crowdfunding campaigns and no one besides Pat seems to have any integrity left. 8-4 play was fun to listen to for some insight to japanese gaming industry, but all of them are super casual and they do shitty localization jobs
>>
>>318635680
Here's your guaranteed reply.
>>
File: Austin-Profile.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Austin-Profile.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
I'm black. I'm so black. I'm oppressed. I've lived through strife. My parents are black. I'm black. I'm black as fuck, yo. Black people can watch anime and like sci-fi. I'm black. I know what it's like. I feel you brother. I'm the same as the people who get pushed around by cops. I'm black.I identify as black. I'm black. I'm bliggedy black, yall, haha. I'm black. I'm black. I'm black.
>>
>>318643185
YOU MAKE WAYNE BRADY LOOK LIKE MALCOLM X.
>>
I would forgive Austin's political leanings if he was at least a good writer, but he's fucking terrible! Is the community just jerking him off because that's what they do to everyone, or do they actually read his meandering pretentious fluff and think 'damn, this is hard hitting insightful stuff'?
>>
>>318640734
Yep. Been listening/watching them since Travis and David were regulars and I dont think Ill stop even though Kris and Nick are fucking unbearable.

Brad is legit a cool guy though would be friends with for sure.
>>
>>318642286
At least Austin likes mechs and anime so we could talk about that. Patrick is terrible.
>>
>>318643482
He the typical writer who uses flowery bullshit prose when writing his pretentious articles, but when speaking candidly he says "this is super adjective".

>I'm like super bummed about this.
>This is just super depressing yall.

Fucker sleeps next to a thesaurus.
>>
Man I should of never listened to the new BombCast, Jeffs take on the DoA volley ball thing so shitty I think it's the fat black pussy saying it. Vinny is the only one with reason saying "both sides are gross" talking about all shitty this game is for perverts stuff with Jeff saying "I didn't see that kind of stuff"
>>
>>318643482
>Is the community just jerking him off because that's what they do to everyone, or do they actually read his meandering pretentious fluff and think 'damn, this is hard hitting insightful stuff'?
Both. You get banned if you say anything negative in the comment section. I think the constant praise has ruined Jeff.
>>
File: 1444333726551.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1444333726551.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>318643526
>nick is unbearable

Holy shit yes. I never knew someone could be as pleb as he is. Its a fucking shame he'll be there till it dies since hes pretty much the founder of the site.

>mfw he said Mad Max isnt Mad Max without Furiosa

I miss david too.
>>
File: safe-space.jpg (62 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
safe-space.jpg
62 KB, 960x540
>>318643772
>Both. You get banned if you say anything negative in the comment section. I think the constant praise has ruined Jeff.
Does a 10 year old boy handle the banning?
>>
>>318643810
>>318643526
What is David up to these days? Is he still doing that Idol podcast or did he stop doing that too? I remember back when there was that community uprising against him and it seemed like he just disappeared shortly after that.

He interrupted everyone like crazy but I loved the guy, he instigated a ton of funny shit on the podcast.
>>
>>318644068
No, grown men and women. They think they have power. They think of themselves as friends of the site.
>>
I guess I'm skipping the bombcast this week then. I'm so tired of hearing about stupid tittygames and the people who hate them.
>>
>>318644282
It's five minutes. Everyone here has said they barely speak on it. Just listen to it. Vinny and Jeff together. Why would you skip that?
>>
I gave the beast cast a listen and kinda like it. Austin is nowhere as bad as I thought he be. He doesn't really say much about anything.
>>
>>318643682
And it sounds fake and affected in both cases, what a phony piece of shit.

Everyone of his bullshit "pieces" (can't believe he calls blogposts that with a straight face) is is the most padded style over substance nothing designed to pomp up his unfounded little kneejerk emotional reactions to games. Sprinkle in some namedrops and presto, another banger
>>
PICS OF JEFF'S FIANCE?
>>
That whole DOA segment was disingenuous and cowardly. Vinny is the only voice of reason and gets handwaved because he wasn't loud and phoney righteous enough.
GB podcast has been dipping really hard lately. GB in general has been dipping. Also, MGS5 is fucking boring to watch.

Vinny, Jeff, Austin, other Jeff - would probably make a solid podcast. Not an echo chamber in either direction with a good mix of taste and experience.

I can listen to Greg Millers new podcast, because it's only 2 guys and they keep it light, but it's Sony focused. Colin can go full retard once in a while and he's so stubborn that he will refuse to back down. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's about Mass Effect 3.

In general, I'm realizing games podcasts are terrible and I have a much better time listening to comedy.
>>
>>318644436
>Austin is nowhere as bad as I thought he be.
This is everyone's opinion on him. Just stay off his twitter. That's where he does his white male hating. On the bombcast he's smart enough to devote little time to that shit and he actually researches shit on quick looks.
>>
>>318640992
those guys that drink cum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BscaBU2uxyo
>>
>>318644143
He lives in Houston from what Ive heard in recent podcasts and thats about all I know. I dont think hes involved in any kind of internet entertainment anymore unfortunately and yeah thats why I liked him too.
I honestly cant stand Kris, Chris and Nick I wish they would rotate in other people more often.
>>
File: 1416089586690.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1416089586690.gif
156 KB, 500x282
>>318644442
>"pieces"
I FUCKING HATE THIS.

FUCKING HATE IT

FUCK

NO NIGGER YOU WROTE DRIVEL THAT TOOK YOU TWENTY MINUTES

YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN EDIT FAGGOT
>>
>>318644282
it's honestly one of the best podcasts in a long time

doa talk starts right at 1:45:40 right after the ad and ends at 2:01:15

they make jokes about censorship throughout the podcast after that though
>>
>>318644727
I like to call it a think piece.
>>
>>318638975
>>318639190
Is Jeff on the beastcast often? I dropped it after like 4 episodes because Jeff stopped coming and Alex and Austin are the absolute worst people to listen to in a podcast
>>
>>318638775
I enjoyed him harassing Jonathan Holmes, got bored once that podcast ended.
Hid podcasts are certainly his best work, which is a little unfortunate for him since he clearly puts the least actual work into them.
>>
>>318635680
GT Time from Gametrailers.
>>
>>318645092
More often than not.
>>
File: chirico.jpg (42 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
chirico.jpg
42 KB, 720x480
>>318644864
every fucking time
>>
>>318635680
Watch sleepycast. Its not gaming related but its fucking hysterical
>>
>>318643741
>should of
kill yourself
>>
>>318644505
> Austin
There would be better chemistry if he was replaced with the corpse of Ryan.
Honestly, Austin is pretty terrible, he's a shitty writer, his views are just echos of the SJW narratives with "stamps of approval" involved because he's a "hated minority" I would rather have any of the crew. The only person worse than Austin is Danny O "let me tell you how pathetic you are while I cry about my previous fiancée leaving me at the alter" Dwyer.
>>
>>318645446
Oh man you are so smart, correcting people people on an image board.
>>
File: 1435031463474.gif (4 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1435031463474.gif
4 MB, 450x337
>>318645328
Really nice piece you wrote there.
>>
>>318644273
The mods have made the site such a shit show. They only enforce rules when it comes to something they disagree with or if the community is making them look retarded on the forums. Anytime they get shown to have a blatant agenda that isnt being swallowed 100% they say "Looks like we are having that GG conversation again, topic locked."
>>
>>318643185
YO, DAWG, HOMIE, NO MY FRIEND, HOMIE, YO.
>>
>>318638775
>>318638775
Jimquisition podcast is easily his worst one, but at least it isn't his fault, handing the spotlight completely over to Laura who forces his shitty food segment into the show. Literally every time he (Laura) eats the bad food on the show he does a fake cough to try and make it funny except it isn't and Jim does is fake laugh out of pity. It's sad.
>>
yeah this last podcast was a shit show and the reason why i stopped listening or watching their content for a while now.

only loaded up this last podcast because i wanted something to listen to while i play fallout 4
>>
>>318645852
who dat
>>
Stupid question, but do podcasts make any money at all?
>>
The podcast was pretty fun until they got to the DOA stuff. I wish they didn't even talk about it if they thought it was such a non issue.
>>
>>318641778

He is blacker than Jeff though, physically. Look at him. You can say that he's not aware of class issues due to his upbringing but he is still black. (maybe mixed)
>>
>>318647086
through various sponsors, yeah
>>
>>318646915
>last podcast was a shit show
>i play fallout 4
>>
>>318636438
dope
>>
>>318640734
This was the podcast that introduced me to podcast, it was great. Then Brad would mention Giantbomb and the rest is history. I even remember the first podcast I heard from GB it was after Duke Nukem came out and they all did their Duke impression and I was hook. I should just re-listen to the old stuff both of these guys.
>>
File: 1444929373327.jpg (172 KB, 1079x1079) Image search: [Google]
1444929373327.jpg
172 KB, 1079x1079
>Austin is an Asukafag
>>
>>318635680
It died with Ryan.
>>
>>318647504
somehow that makes me hate him more, and i like asuka
>>
>>318647345
Jeff has released rap albums, can rap, has lived with drug dealers and pimps(for years) lived in one of the worst neighborhoods in California.

Austin was raised rich in upstate NY and uses YO and HOMIE in the whitest way possible.
>>
File: m64podcast.jpg (55 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
m64podcast.jpg
55 KB, 500x200
>>318635680
the one and only, op
>>
>>318637815
>sells 40 percent better in the west

Yes lets just ignore the part where the first 2 games were Xbox exclusive. Where a total of 8 people own one in Japan.
>>
>>318642162
nah, they pretty much nailed what giant bomb is all about
also Jeff Gerstmann came at fallout 4 with the intention of shitting on it
entire giant bomb staff already clearly decided on GOTY which will be MGS5

its going to be another year of "huh we already decided on goty.. isn't that strange........" and their dialog during the giant bomb goty discussions will be as forced and awful as it was in previous years where they decided on goty way too early

>>318641454
you post that video but what they said in the video is pretty honest interpretation of the entire site. they are quite literally the kids in the back of the class too cool for school, its a hipster cliche
go listen to their past. i dont know.. 10 or so bombcasts and count the amount of times they shit all over everything to try to make themselves look better, they spent the last bombcast shitting on things for like 50 minutes. they are like the fat ugly girlfriend who tries to make fun of the cute couple to make herself look better. take a step back and observe the situation.
>>
>>318647785
It doesn't matter why it sells better in the west. It just matters that it does.
>>
>>318647650

It doesn't not make him black though, or Jeff black.
>>
>>318647650
None That makes you black.
>>
Here's a podcast that chooses a different vidya every month and analyzes/discusses it, generally using the chosen vidya to then jump off into general discussions regarding game design. Tends to mostly be older games though a few newer ones are chosen, and does seem like a p big bias towards SNES games over anything else, but still pretty good:

http://www.vgthought.com/commune/
>>
File: 1434070356297.gif (2 MB, 196x235) Image search: [Google]
1434070356297.gif
2 MB, 196x235
>>318647701
>unfunny 30 year olds still making dick jokes think they're funny and WACKY XD
>>
>>318647390
>he plays the popular game ! huhuhuhh look at him
so nigger, you little bitch, what do you play? what's so much better than fallout 4 that recently came out to cause you to sit here shitposting the game? im listening
>>
>>318647701
https://youtu.be/ygWbKdIDJPc
>watching racists
>>
File: 1442545519530.jpg (110 KB, 940x920) Image search: [Google]
1442545519530.jpg
110 KB, 940x920
>>318636173
>That synthetic weed discussion on last week's podcast
>>
>>318647701
>no women

dropped
>>
>>318647982
>as if giantbomb or literally any other comedy podcast isn't exactly the same
at least the boyz are self-aware enough to make fun of that kind of shit
>>
>>318647901
>>318647919
Fuck off. You understand the situation. Don't be pedantic.

If you want to continue this fucking retarded argument, this is how it goes. I mean street cred. Austin talks about social issues like he has experienced them. He hasn't. Jeff has actually embroiled himself in the minority struggle. He lived in a communal house with drug dealers and pimps. He grew up in a shitty neighborhood.

Austin literally inserts home and yall badly to make himself feel more black. He is insecure about it for a reason.

I won't respond to either of you again.
>>
The Friendcast is pretty good. When Matt's not talking.
>>
>>318647879
>you post that video but what they said in the video is pretty honest interpretation of the entire site.
That'd be purely accidental if anything, they just want to shit on them for not giving FO4 "10/10 it's buggy as fuck" and the first thing they came up with was "Well they just said that for clicks" which is ironic coming from them since they also run The Know.
>>
>>318640814
Hopefully they become more frequent. Love Marcus.
>>
>>318648169
garrett's not even the biggest one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQwsZQPFetU
>>
>>318648246
>Matt is literally the best friend
>He's still shit.

Fuck TBFP. They used to be incredibly based but they suck now.
>>
File: 1432358644750.jpg (297 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1432358644750.jpg
297 KB, 1600x1066
>>318648190
>make fun of themselves
>still do the same shit
>still think they're relevant
>still think they're funny
>literally the garbage of the internet and the embodiment of the year 2001.

>haven't changed or done anything different in the last 10 years

Yeah, no. You must be either a 16 year old or some 20-something that still thinks skateboarding and VANS shoes are "hip and happening".
>>
>>318648336
Wait, I got Matt mixed up with Pat.

Pat is the best friend but he's usually annoying, still.
>>
>>318647504
Those are fighting words.
>>
>>318648169
why are they blaring that retarded music I can't hear all of what they're saying

at 1:20
>you used the word ??? to me
>>
>>318648384
now, son, you're never gonna catch any fish with some pathetic bait like that
this is why your mother and I got the divorce
>>
>>318640405
Not lately, he's been getting all pissy about Trump on his twitter feed.
>>
>>318648246
>>318648336
Does anyone else think that the Friendcast has really gone to shit over the past few months? Their topic management is atrocious and too much of the podcast is dedicated to talking about about shit completely unrelated to video games.
>>
>>318648316
Damn, Mariel is super cute.
>>
>>318648290
they just gave just cause 3 a 4/5 and gave fallout 4 a 3/5
and just cause 3 has 15 min load times, gets 10 fps on console

you're pretty much just sided with them because you're a hipster hating on fallout 4, not objectively looking at the fact. oh noes some slow down. then proceeds to overlook way worse issues for the next game released. its quite literally the text book definition of double standards, they shit on the game for credibility, then threw the credibility out the window 1 week later
>>
File: 1439952334569.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1439952334569.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>318648549
>knows I'm right
>responds to me anyway

Hook, line and sinked her.
>>
>>318648652
I only listened to the first ten and all the autistic screaming made me quit. I rarely watch the channel anymore too. I used to be a super fan. I would literally wait and refresh their page to watch their videos.

>GB
>Funny but they know little about video games

>Friendcast.
>Knows about video games but is rarely funny, despite trying really hard.

If some people tell me they got better I might pick them up again.
>>
>>318648652
I don't think they've been as good as they've ever been for a bit now, but I wouldn't say shit by any measure.

Get a trip Liam.
>>
>>318648169
>everyone claps
god, I love these kinds of bits
>>
>>318648807
Well, >>318648652 thinks they're not funny anymore so they might be perfect for you now.
>>
>>318648680
waaah different reviewers have different opinions
>>
>>318637061
everything past fat guys death (i forgot his name) is trash.
he really held things together
>>
>>318648680
Two different people reviewed those games. Jeff has always shit on games with technical problems. Always. Dan's more lenient with them.

You dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>listening to anything other than Hardcore History

Plebs, they lot of ya.
>>
>>318648972
ageen
ageen
ageen
ageen
ageen
ageen
>>
>>318648972
is common sense acceptable
>>
>>318647951
Is there an RSS feed for that somewhere? I think I'll check them out.
>>
There was a period of time when Rebel FM was really enjoyable, but Authur Gies started being Authur Gies and made it unlistenable. This was years before GG became a thing too.
>>
Bombcast is good. Beastcast is really good. SBFC is good when Liam isn't being a defensive baby.
>>
>>318649246
>hate everything with Liam in it because he is wrong, garbage at games and just fucking plain annoying as fuck

>every recent LP except Soma has had him in it

>MATT AND WOOLIE PLAYING FINAL FANTASY AND NOT MATT AND PAT

fuck it, time to die
>>
>>318635680
Videogames Hotdog is pretty good, it's done by the people who made Kingdom of Loathing.
>>
>>318639218
nice to know that they are still around
>>
>>318649214
That surfer, southern dude left and they got the other annoying co-host and it all went down hill.
>>
>>318648972
He puts out like 1 podcast a month and I've gone through most of old stuff.
>>
>>318639937
>paying cbsi

No.
>>
>>318635680
You should totally listen to pre-Ryan's death Bombcast. It's one of the best podcasts out there period.

Some episodes of the super best friendcast are really good, but it can be hit or miss.

Personally I haven't found any consistently good video game podcasts in years.
>>
>>318648897
>>318648906
>misses the point entirely
>cop out excuse

come back in 10 days when they finally reveal the obvious decision they've decided upon months ago
sad and pathetic you'll sit there just eating the dog shit they churn out with a happy smile because its your friendship simulator
>>
>>318639838
i dont watch any of their shit shows anymore and barely see any of their quick looks
the people that still do are just sad pathetic "cat asses" who have no friends and no life
>>
>>318649582
you really think mgsv is guaranteed even though they've been shitting on it tons?
>>
>>318639489
>>Vinny
>The most cruel neutering of a great man I have ever seen. Is afraid of the mob. Is afraid to piss off Austin. Is afraid to lose control of Giant Bomb east.

It has nothing to do with Austin and everything to do with being a father of two.

I really don't get all the hand-wringing over Austin. He's not very interesting but he's completely inoffensive in everything GB related so he seems to understand his job isn't his personal soapbox, unlike Patrick.
>>
>>318648529
wop
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/uselesspodcasts/videos
They don't do podcasts particularly often and it's about their experience in game dev rather than about games. They also have developer commentary on R&C 2-3
>>
>>318649746
Stop responding. He's shitposting hard. And I look forward to the inevitable "MGSV was good, but Quiet made me grossed out lol. I was so grossed out seeing boobs. Ew lol. "
>>
>>318638425
Keep in mind vinny does all of this shit in addition to being a full time media producer. He's basically doing the entertainment stuff on top of his full time producer job. He makes everyone else except drew look like lazy pieces of crap.
>>
File: 1448954260983.webm (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448954260983.webm
184 KB, 1280x720
Best Friendscast
TOVG podcast
GT Time
Kinda Funny Plays
GameOverGreggy Show
PS I Love You XOXO
>>
>>318640221
>Dan literally goes with the flow when he's not trying to sound weird on purpose ("when I was in college, I..."). His opinions are always the shallow most popular opinions whenever it's a serious subject (something that's not food related etc).

because he doesn't believe them. he's just nodding his head waiting for the topic to change. in the thanksgiving podcast he just did he talked about how much he hates game journalists who don't appreciate their job and only shit on things... which probably means he hates half the people he works with.

he went to GB because it's mostly just chilling and playing video games whereas GI you had to write a bunch of articles, deadlines, shilling for products, ect but now he hates SF and handful of the people he works with I almost think he'll be the next to go
>>
>>318649887
Jeff and Brad make themselves look lazy. At least Jeff has the excuse of running the site. Brad does nothing all day and is still lazy as fuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.