[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/. I'm looking to go pro in cs:go, I have multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Hello /v/.
I'm looking to go pro in cs:go, I have multiple accounts in global elite, and I just wanted to know, where the fuck do I start?
I have tried websites that offer other teams that is searching for teamplayers, but I have been stuck in the same circle for too long, some advice please?
>>
I don't know, but do you want to talk about Xenoblade?
>>
Focus your energy more something productive, and play videogames for fun.
>>
>>318456906
Video games is my passion, I started when I was 6 years old. Now please let's talk about going pro :(
>>
>>318456684
>I'm looking to go pro in cs:go
lmao, dota pays multiple times more than anything in cs:go, plus cs:go is shit compared to 1.6

just switch to dota 2 and you could be making over 1 million dollars per teammate every year at The International, don't embarrass yourself playing CS:GO any more
>>
ok ill bite
>stream
>get lucky and hope someone notices you
there.
>>
File: 1438384841898.gif (3 MB, 209x118) Image search: [Google]
1438384841898.gif
3 MB, 209x118
>>318457028
Why don't we talk about how you suck my dick first, faggot?
>>
>>318456906
>something more productive
Says the guy that is posting on v
I say follow your dreams, nothing is impossible
>>
File: 1446431096806.jpg (30 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1446431096806.jpg
30 KB, 367x451
OP, you wasted your time.
>>
Message people from pro teams OP. You need to talk to people that know the 'in' people.
>>
>>318458601
Okay, I have begun messaging, I actually got answer from a professional. So thanks.
>>318457597
Thanks
>>
>>318457597

If your dream is to be a pro gamer, you're either retarded or 11 years old.
>>
File: jdfgdfg.jpg (41 KB, 494x247) Image search: [Google]
jdfgdfg.jpg
41 KB, 494x247
>clearly underaged OP
>not banned

I thought people said the mods are better now
>>
>>318456684

You could start by getting good.
>>
Tell us what happens OP and good luck
>>
>>318456684
Global Elite is good?

Fucking lmao. Global Elite is filled with grade a shitters these days.
>>
>>318459536
>>318459998
>>318460162
>>318460502
I got global elite the first week the game was released and have been ever since.
I'm lmaoing at you guys
>>
>>318460663
And where has that led you?

That's right, nowhere.
>>
>>318460772
I'm taking a major in electrical engineering, but I want to follow me dreams rather than doing some job until I can't wank off anymore.
>>
>>318461080
Dreams are for the sleeping, anon
>>
File: Miracle_frankfurt_major_2015.jpg (92 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Miracle_frankfurt_major_2015.jpg
92 KB, 640x427
Get some publicity you faglord.
Start a stream or something
Pic related was a pubstar who topped the EU leaderboards on ASSFAGs 2, now hes on a tier 1 team. I knew him before he went pro because of some highlight videos.
Make yourself known.
>>
Join a team, play in leagues, beat everyone else, do it on lan, get sponsored, get picked up by an org.
>>
sadly probably just play on esea and wreck baddies for a few months hoping to get noticed
you probably won't though because the pro cs scene is an old boys club, just like literally every fucking esport
>>
This is why fighting games have the superior scene. Almost every major and minor event is an open tournament where everyone in attendance is there to play. If you want recognition you just go to one.
>>
>>318463727
You can go to literally 95% with a team and win it without being invited.

When you win you're invited to the special tournaments.
>>
The mSpaz player farm is starting up this week on ESEA.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.