[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooooooooo.......... hum........... JC3 Thread ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Juste-Cause-3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Juste-Cause-3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
Soooooooooo..........
hum........... JC3 Thread ?
>>
>>318455719
I would contribute if the game would open
>>
Was about to buy it but cdkeys is down and now im worried. Is this a blessing in disguise? Should I wait?
>>
>>318455719
Not sure if I should drop $60 on this or Fallout 4.
>>
>54% of positive reviews on Steam
The game is really DAT bad?!?
>>
>>318456606
Most bad reviews are because of technical problems.
>>
Terrible performance on a rig well above the recommended settings. Game looks alright untill you actually wing suit and drive around, shitload of pop in. Flickering shadows (I imagine the drivers will fix this) and a shitload of other problems. Refunded just before hitting the 2hour mark. Fucking breaks my heart, but what can ya do. I really should just keep buying all my games 6months after release at the earliest if even then. Atleast then the general verdict is steadied out and any big issues probably fixed.

Probably not worth anyones time right now. This breaks my heart even more than the unfinished, lazy story that MGSV had. Goddamn it hurts.
>>
>>318456878

This, so much this. I can't even get into gameplay. Upon launching the game, all audio on my PC cuts out completely. I've tried several fixes, and no dice. This is easily the worst experience I've had with a game, and I legit loved JC2.
>>
>>318456878
>>318457134
>PCshits
>>
>>318457218

To be fair, I'm hearing about poor performance on consoles as well
>>
>>318457342
Fair enough. I'm looking for any excuse not to pay full price.
>>
>>318457342
Its fucking abysmal on consoles. Seriously sub 10framerate dips that last for quite a while whenever something is happening. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
Is anyone on PC having trouble launching?
It's been sitting in the background for the past 10+ minuets and task manager says its running
>>
CDkeys is selling it for $27 right now. Should I grab it now and hope that it works well/that it will be fixed soon or wait it out and hope it gets that cheap again?
>>
>>318457546
Works perfectly for me, I guess it's up to you if you want to gamble.

Drivers are coming out tomorrow so you could wait and see if they fix anything.
>>
>people complaining about performance issues on a GTX 980
>people saying that even if you choose to be in offline mode you'll get constant interrupts saying ''You are getting disconnected''
>no FOV options

Jesus fucking christ.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.