[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gonna start snowing soon, and nothing feels better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
It's gonna start snowing soon, and nothing feels better than playing some comfy vidya while wrapped in a warm blanket during the cold months of winter. What are some essential wimter-time comfy vidya (it doesn't have to only be winter time)
>>
File: 1407800431738.jpg (121 KB, 443x369) Image search: [Google]
1407800431738.jpg
121 KB, 443x369
Wind Waker is my favorite comfy game.
>>
File: 1441682783432.jpg (132 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441682783432.jpg
132 KB, 960x960
comfy is a myth
>>
Pillars of Eternity

Especially White March

Pic related.
>>
>>318455232
>>318455571
wind waker is good. but my go to comfy is dmc3. dont ask me why. it just is
>>
kotor is pretty comfy to me. I've already started my annual winter playthrough of it, and am at dantooine
>>
Comfy Truck.

/thread

Also, Banished.
>>
>>318457337
You'd have to be bretty fucking good at vidya to experience comfiness with dmc3. Shit gets me on the edge of my seat everytime.
>>
>>318455232
How do you play anything with a blanket wrapped over you? It's very annoying to have that restriction in your arms or to just have the blanket fall off your shoulders because of movement

Unless, of course, you have those blankets with sleeves. In which case, das it mane
>>
>>318457629
Ive always thought the same thing about the blanket.

Dungeon of the endless has been pretty comfy for me lately
>>
Animal Crossing, of course
Crash Bandicoot or Spyro
Old Lego games
N64 Rare games
World of Goo
All Pikmin games
Any LoZ game except MM or TP
>>
>Florida
>>
>It's gonna start snowing soon

I fucking wish. Here in hot as Florida the most we might get is ice that fucks everyone up on the road. We don't prepare for that shit.
>>
Any elder scrolls
>>
>>318463936
Oblivion is the most comfy desu imo
>>
It was 30 degrees outside today and it was still fucking drizzling rain instead of snowing, I was fucking mad.
>>
File: California_-Moving_companies.gif (45 KB, 1949x2298) Image search: [Google]
California_-Moving_companies.gif
45 KB, 1949x2298
SEND US MOISTURE
>>
>>318455232

Let's keep this thread alive, it's great.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.