[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Wasteland 2 Directors cut any good? Fallout 4 was fun but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is Wasteland 2 Directors cut any good? Fallout 4 was fun but now I want something meatier.
The only CRPG I played was Divinity original sin and it was good but I quit 20 hours in because of its shameless Genericness.
>>
>>318453435
anybody?
>>
>>318453435
Nobody?
>>
I tried playing wasteland but sucked too much ass and didn't have fun.
Bumping with a question of how to git gud
>>
WL2 is really bad.

Take or leave this recommendation, but you've been warned.
>>
>>318455436
Like how bad?
>>
>>318453435
76 hours here, I enjoyed it.
Stopped playing because it got pushed to my backlog.
Think I prolly have about 10-20 hours to go, I DO recommend it.
>>
>>318455505
If you make a mistake you have to start the whole fucking game over again bad
>>
>>318453435
>thinks d:os is generic
>asking for a post-apocalyptic rpg instead
>>
>>318455505
Let's start with: Incredibly bad graphics. Zero effort put into the production, and it shows.

Let's continue with: uninteresting story and characters. Throw in le epic memes for maximum reddit.

Let's proceed then to: horrible skill system that includes the equivalent of like FOUR different kinds of lockpick skills.

Let's finish with: boring turn based combat with uninspired encounter design.

It's shameful, but this was not surprising. Anyone who is familiar with the career of Brian Fargo probably figured that the game would be shovelware-quality trash brought out at just the right time to pander to desperate CRPG fans.

At least pirate it first and see for yourself before you throw your money away. The guy who put in 76 hours must be one masochistic fuck.
>>
>>318456121
I didn't encounter anything like that over my 76hr, I just tried different shit or dropped a quest
>>
>>318453435
>games
>shameless Genericness.

maybe you should take autism exam? You have absurd standard if you want perfectly unique game
>>
watch some of the longer vids on youtube to get a vibe of the game
>>
>>318456414
I always wondered why there were so few comic fantasies in General.
Now I know why.
The game is just so straightforward and I just didnt get the humor they were going with
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.