[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this game? I got it 3 days ago and 100% it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Can we talk about this game?

I got it 3 days ago and 100% it. This was the first Zelda game since Windwaker I enjoyed a lot.

Every dungeon is unique. The exploring is fun and you have a decent chance to collect everything without a walktrough.
I didnt even expect how the end/last bossfight turned out

Sadly it was too easy,but that was to be expected. And the upgraded firestaff is op as fuck.
>>
yeah it was a great game. i don't know why, but 95% of handheld games are total garbage. devs don't even try and make compelling gameplay in them.

this game puts almost every other 3DS game to shame and shows they can actually be good
>>
>I got it 3 days ago and 100% it.

Exactly my problem with it. Finished it too fast and too easily. It was fun while it lasted, but it barely lasted.
>>
>>318449084
You can do that on pretty much every zelda game in 3 days though.
>>
>>318449084
I had 20 hours playtime and I enjoyed it way for then 50 hours padding in skyward swords.

They lowered the price to 20€, so it was a good deal for me.
>>
its better than A Link to the Past
>>
It's great, but its indebtedness to A Link to the Past holds it back--and this problem is exacerbated by art direction that makes revisiting that map a bit boring. The game doesn't look bad, and there are parts that look great, but it's a bit uninspired. Lorule being a less-interesting repurposed Dark World hurts it, too.

This stuff bothers me much more than the nonexistent difficulty curve.
>>
>>318448191
i was really hoping it would be much more like lttp, but whatever. it wasnt so bad
>>
>>318450073
Yeah that's my problem with it too, mainly how similiar it was to ALTTP

It's not a bad game but it's uninspired, and looks ugly as hell. Worst part is that they even reused some shit from the game for Triforce Heroes, and as much as I want to give it a try I feel like it's not worth its price.
>>
>Master Sword's handle stays the same fucking color instead of changing with the blade
>>
>>318448191
Really fun. Has the best minigame in a zelda game. Easy and short but I think it works for a handheld game. I loved how the collectables were handled (Mai mai?). They gave you a good reward and it was easy to see in what general area they were located. One of the very few games I could 100% without looking something up for that reason.
>>
>>318448191
I really liked this game, it would have been near perfect with a slight bump up in difficulty overall and with no requirement to start in hero mode. The combat was simply too easy, even in hero mode due to the tunics reducing damage.
>>
Same here, i liked being able to go to any dungeon. Though i'm pretty sure i headed to the hardest ones first, the very last one i did in the dark world was the woods
>>
>>318448191
I disliked the fact that you could do dungeons in any order you wanted because it feels like they made each dungeon easier to compensate for that fact.

Other than that, fun game.
>>
>>318453748
I fucking hated the Thief Hideout's repetitive ass music though
>>
>>318451750

What?
>>
File: Z9r31Bh.jpg (118 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Z9r31Bh.jpg
118 KB, 500x281
So SAYS I, HILDA OF LOWRULE.
>>
File: toon hilda.jpg (73 KB, 736x686) Image search: [Google]
toon hilda.jpg
73 KB, 736x686
Loved it. Best Zelda in a while.

Also Hilda best girl
>>
>>318455470
I would have really preferred it if you got to battle her right after she obtained the triforce of wisdom. THEN fight yuga, THEN fight the wisdom/power Yuga
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.