[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post a game with a better final boss than this one. You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Mmzero3box.jpg (21 KB, 256x254) Image search: [Google]
Mmzero3box.jpg
21 KB, 256x254
Post a game with a better final boss than this one.

You can't
>>
>>318447361
Final Fantasy VII
>>
Elf Wars game when?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQwmDSwKtPY

Any of these.
>>
>>318447361
The next game after that.
>>
>>318447361
If I can't then why did you ask me to?
>>
>>318447361
I thought he was a girl as a kid
>>
>>318447361
Omega was a complete bitch though
>>
>>318448592
Thematically it was one of the best boss fights I've ever seen and is what comes to mind when i think of 10/10 final bosses.
>>
I dunno about better, but my favorite final boss is probably Terra's in Birth By Sleep.

The final boss of the Triangulum Arc of Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker was great too.
>>
>>318447361
Didn't you fight Omega multiple times in that game? it was either that one or 4.

Regardless getting my revenge on this guy was far more satisfying to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKYCyDiS9ZU
>>
>>318449104
Couldn't take Elpizo seriously. Everything about him even down to his name is like some kind of clown transvestite.

Unrelated, but when I first bought 4 I thought I'd purchased one of those shitty chinese romhack type things, that's how cheap the game seemed to me. Despite playing 1-3 excessively I've never been able to stomach 4.
>>
Only played 3. Are the others worth it?
>>
>>318449976
I played the hell out of 2 so im most likely bias towards it. I hated the guy so I loved getting to finally shut him up

started and beat 4 right after 3 so my memory of them often blends together. I never beat 1 and have been putting it off since I bought the collection
>>
>>318450110
Might as well play all of them. I posted above you and said that I don't like 4, but other people do so eh, give it a shot. The ZX games are cool too. I don't like them as much, but I think they're worth a couple playthroughs each.
>>
>>318450210
I enjoyed 1 enough to do a no-hit run of it years after having beaten 1-3, for whatever that's worth. I think it's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>318447361

But anon it's stupid if it was Zero's "Original Body" it would look like his fucking body from MMX
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.