[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about the splatoon amiibos. If I finish all the challenges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1500x1218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1500x1218
Question about the splatoon amiibos.

If I finish all the challenges and then let a friend borrow the amiibos, will he be able to use them? How does that work?
>>
>>318447153
As far as I know, yes as oyou can share Link to get weapons in HW. I believe that Splatoon only reads the amiibo data and unlocks the shit.
>>
>>318447153
Yes.
>>
yes i lent mine to a friend, it's no problem at all. nothing saves to them.
>>
File: 1352563439082.jpg (163 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1352563439082.jpg
163 KB, 512x384
>>318447153
the amiibo is kinda like a data card
never used one for splatoon but for smash they save data and can be rewritten
>>
Can Amiibo be pirated yet?
>>
>>318447380
>>318447597
>>318447873

If I haven't finished the challenges, can he still borrow them, and I can finish the challenges another time with the same amiibos?
>>
>>318448642
amiiqo.com
>>
>>318448820
yes

the challenges are on your save, not on the amiibo, all the amiibo does is unlock the challenges and can sit in the plaza until you turn it off or want to use a different amiibo
>>
far as I know they're basically keys to unlock the missions. So if you beat them in your game and then give the amiibo to a friend, they just get the ability to do the missions from that particular amiibo on their save file.
>>
>>318447873

Smash is the only game I know of that actually writes to them outside of setting ownership.

>>318447153
It's fine. Tap it once, finish the challenges in like 2-3 hours and he's set, he won't need them anymore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.