[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a 2nd monitor, or a 3DS + MH4u?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: monitor.jpg (26 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
monitor.jpg
26 KB, 400x350
Should I buy a 2nd monitor, or a 3DS + MH4u?
>>
make your own fucking decisions you child
>>
>>318441418
fuck you bitch you better fucking answer my question
>>
>>318441327
You should purchase FalloutĀ® 4 instead
>>
>>318442406
boring game
>>
>>318442017
What will you even do with that second monitor?

Do you enjoy MH?

Answer those and you'll be able to choose. If you're still not sure, consider the 3DS has a nice amount of good games other than MH.
>>
>>318441327
Get the 3DS. If you get a second monitor, you'll be even more distracted by 4chan.
>>
2nd monitor
monhun is korean grindtrash
>>
>>318442406
Finally someone gets it right. If you're going to shitpost like this, Fallout should be copyrighted, not trademarked.
>>
3DS you fucktard
>>
buy a second monitor if you want to multitask or do programming or something
>>
3DS has nothing going for it, you'll grind for a few weeks in monster hunter and get tired of it or you'll keep grinding to justify why you wasted the money.
Get the monitor, god knows for the price of a 3ds+game you can get a 144hz
>>
>>318444615
>implying he won't use the second monitor exclusively for 4chan
>>
thanks guys i'll get the monitor
>>
>>318441327
>buy ips widescreen monitor
>emulate the 3ds soon with your widescreen monitor on its side, thus being like 2 screens stacked
Why do anything else?
>>
>>318446642
>emulate the 3ds soon
I wish. I hope citra makes enough progress to make Monster Hunter playable within the next 6 months or so.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.