[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why arent you playing Albion Online /v/? Albion Online is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: pvp-fight-zoom.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pvp-fight-zoom.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why arent you playing Albion Online /v/?

Albion Online is a Free-to-Play medieval sandbox MMO. Albion Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time. Basically runescape 2

• Crafting & Player Driven Economy (all items AND buildings are crafted by the players)

• Territorial Combat (You can claim territories or conquer territories from other players, burn down their self-constructed villages)

• PvP & Full Loot (dying means serious consequences and if you die everything can be taken from you)

4chan guild Share The Load(west kingscourt)

Pm Popblues, Prizebot , Jiggaboots Share the load /vg/ guild
>>
You have my interest, how P2W is this?
>>
File: uh huh.gif (1 MB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
uh huh.gif
1 MB, 268x278
>>318435365
How much do they pay you?
>>
>>318435898
It isnt p2w.

Premium just gives you a slight bonus fame(exp) gain, can be bought with ingame currency just like wow etc

That is all.
There is no cash shop
>>
>>318436057
So there's a massive grind, then. Either that or items bought with ingane currency takes years to grind for
>>
>>318435365
>free-to-play
PAY TO WIN TRASH
>>
>>318436385
Gold doesnt do anything.
>>
>>318436385

So why can I buy this then?
>>
>>318435365
why are you shilling albion online marketer?
you literally
-made this thread earlier today
-posted it again
-will probably keep posting it
>>
>>318436158
They do, with or without premium
>>
File: 1443809811674.jpg (336 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
1443809811674.jpg
336 KB, 1200x877
>Albion Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time

hahaha holy shit, this must be some next level garbage if it runs on fucking phones too.
>>
>>318435365
Because it looks like shit? Go play Dragons Dogma Online instead, it's actually fun.
>>
>>318436436
Then why would you buy it? It must do something otherwise it wouldn't be lusted after to the point people would give up fucking IRL money for a shit game
>>
>>318435365
Is there a pve server?
>>
>>318436771
To be honest family, the latest phones caught up alright, more powerful than a ps2.
>>
>>318437980
>more powerful than a ps2.
wew lad, I wouldn't be surprised if they are more powerful than the PS4
>>
>>318438152
I don't really know, I don't play games on phones.
I just know San Andreas runs alright of some of the latest phones.
>>
I watch people stream it and it doesn't seem all that interesting

is it just a shit game to watch?
>>
>>318436385
fucking gif fucking with my mind, I started scrolling down thinking my mouse was breaking
>>
>>318438430
Are you me?
>>
>>318435365

>Why arent you playing Albion Online /v/?

It's because you need a Founders Pack to even play it. I have yet to hear a genuine review of this game.
>>
>>318436057
it's psw can buy things to make you get more resources faster than a free player. You can buy with in-game currency but that doesn't matter, eventually you will run out of in game.
>>
>>318435365
>Why arent you playing Albion Online /v/?
Give me a key to be able to play and i will play that shit everyday you faggot.

You need to pay 40$ upfront to "test it"'
>>
>>318435365
Been trying to get no that game for 2 years, they only offered alpha keys for 50 bucks and now barely anyone has access to closed beta.

I stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>318438430
>>318438560
>started from the bottom now we here
sorry for the shit gif guys, it's my first one ;-;
>>
>>318435365
More importantly, how the combat? I'm not playing automatic shit or skill button mashing sim.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.