[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30 million PS4s sold >Wii U successor releasing next year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 18zkwupjtqsvpjpg.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
18zkwupjtqsvpjpg.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>30 million PS4s sold
>Wii U successor releasing next year
>MS stopped reporting sales figures
>Sony has 70% marketshare

Honestly, there's no stopping Sony now.

Where did it all go so right?
>>
File: 1361355638683.jpg (18 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1361355638683.jpg
18 KB, 600x401
>>318433173
>Where did it all go so right?

When Sony decided to make the best gaems, aight
Sony makes the best gaems
>>
xbox one's 24hr internet check drm and auto bundle with kinect to be $100 more expensive than ps4 on release.

Both those burned good will of most first adapters even though they back peddeled on both items eventually. However by that point there was little to get positive pr, and lack of exclusives and a large portion of games now adapting to pc have also attributed to its downfall.
>>
I think you have more fun with this bullshit than the actual games lol
>>
>a monopoly is a good thing
You sad, delusional faggot
>>
>>318433491
>lack of exclusives

The Xbone has plenty of exclusives

Meanwhile, the PS4's holiday exclusives this year is Uncharted Collection and early Black Ops 3 maps.
>>
>>318433173
They made a console and told people about it. That's literally it.

The Xbox One fucked up it's unveiling insanely hard to the point where people dedicated themselves to Sony without even caring about exclusives. No one knows what a Wii U is.
>>
>>318433173

Why is this Gook's face so disgusting?
>>
File: No internet.png (198 KB, 622x287) Image search: [Google]
No internet.png
198 KB, 622x287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
>>
Sonys no pony this gen
>>
>>318435176
By that time, I think they knew he was on his way out of the company so it makes sense that they'd use him as a lightning rod for all their bad press
>>
the wii of this gen.
>>
File: mu pepe.jpg (121 KB, 625x768) Image search: [Google]
mu pepe.jpg
121 KB, 625x768
>>318435818
He died for their sins
>>
i just hope they get something other than bloodsouls sometime ever

like i'm not try to stir up shitpostign either; there is jack shit on the ps4 besides bloodsouls.

xbone at least has backwards compat now
>>
The ps4 interface is smooth, fast and intuitive. The xbone interface is slow, clunky and confusing. Xbone fixed the interface, somewhat, but to little to late

Xbone being $100 more at launch because of that dumbass kinect hurt sales too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.