[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the order of classes by their storyline? I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What's the order of classes by their storyline? I heard Imperial Agent > Inquisitor > Others, is that accurate?
>>
>>318432469
Inquisitor is shit story. You feel important AFTER the story, in the expansion content, but aside from the the inquisitors story is basically

>travel around for mcguffins
>next two chapters are just a big shit fight against a singular sith who hates you
>>
Sith Warrior is pretty good. It's the exact kind of Sith inner power struggle you expect/want from a Star Wars story.

Agent is definitely best though.
>>
Bounty hunter's a pretty good revenge story, but if you expect your missions to be anything but hunting bounties you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>318434303
>MMO
>anything other than Kill X; Loot Y quests

Bounty Hunter story is shit desu senpai baka
>>
>>318432469
I like SI the most solely because the SI females voice is pure sex
>>
>>318432469
Agent > Warrior > Knight > Inquisitor > Smuggler > Hunter > Trooper > Consuler
>>
>>318432469
>Inquisitor
>better than most of the others
Whoever told you that was rusing you, sir. Agent is the best though.

Agent > Warrior > Knight > Hunter > Trooper > Consular > Inquisitor > Smuggler
>>
>>318435198
I just like that force zap is an option in almost every dialog
>>
>>318433847
they dropped the ball with Quinn though.

>betrays you
>lol sorry i won't try and kill you no more
>ok apology accepted
>>
>>318432469
Is it true they changed the dialogue wheel with Fallen Empire? Also I heard FE is really fucking retarded, how do they change the player's story with the whole Outlander thing?
>>
>>318432469
agent >= light side sith warrior > the rest
>>
>>318436958
Force users are the true heroes. Non force users get keked throughout the whole story
>>
>>318432469
a testament to this games quality is that no one has agreed so far which one is the best.
>>
File: watching.gif (655 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
watching.gif
655 KB, 460x426
>>318437103
In what way might I ask? Doesn't answer my other questions though, lay it down on me anon.
>>
File: D5-Mantis_schematic.jpg (821 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
D5-Mantis_schematic.jpg
821 KB, 1600x900
Best ship.
>>
>>318437472
I have to admit, I really loved SWTOR's ships, because they're like a base of operations, house and star fighter rolled into one. My dream ship. I really did like the Sith ship in all honesty.
>>
>>318437295

You're a lackey because you cannot into midichlorians.
>>
>>318438061
How specific. Give me some real examples of the differences, I mean, weren't you already a bit of a lackey as a Sith/Jedi? Just that you got treated with respect as a Sith.
>>
>>318437295
The KOTFE story is heavily force based and any non-force class seems really out of place in it and makes little sense.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.