[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best games to play with the Steam Controller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: steam_controller_02.jpg (12 KB, 518x375) Image search: [Google]
steam_controller_02.jpg
12 KB, 518x375
What are the best games to play with the Steam Controller?
>>
None
>>
>>318432093

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXd3ytmwoR0
>>
Something that doesn't use a mouse
Because FUCCCCCCKKK the mouse
>>
I just got one today as an early Christmas gift.

I played Lego Star Wars Complete Saga. Worked great for it with practically no setup.
>>
I can't get used to the trackpad thing. Setup was very easy though
>>
i honestly liked the old design better
>>
>>318432887
I played some of the Witcher 3 with the setting on joystick instead of trackball, but it was almost more uncomfortable like that. I know I just need to spend some time to adjust, but it's hard to stop myself from just plugging in an Xbone controller.
>>
>>318432093
Garry's mod?
>>
>>318432093
Got mine two weeks ago, it's pretty amazing but to be fair I mostly use it for sim/strategy games as a replacement for KB/M

It works well for most of those games but it's particularly good on Civ V and Cities Skyline.
>>
>>318433790
I think that's the issue I'm dealing with, is that I wanted it to be a replacement for a standard controller, but that's not really where it's strength is.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (23 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
23 KB, 600x606
>>318432634

It's great for emulation. I set it up to work with Dolphin, Project 64 and PS2 games, it's GREAT.

It works for almost any game though. Even to manipulate your desktop from your couch, 9/10 easily.
>>
>>318432887
Turn haptics to max
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.