[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>react like a normal enraged father with an assault weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>react like a normal enraged father with an assault weapon does in this situation
>LOL you broke the main quest!
- Bethesda
>>
Except it's not broken, you just can't side with the institute?
>>
>>318432082

Haven' t been there yet; but yeah I already hate just how many unkillable npcs there are... Sry but I should be free to break the main quest or any quest for that matter if I so wish.
>>
>>318434130
And yet the head of the Institute isn't unkillable. Counts for something I'd say.

>Waaah, why are there consequences to my actions
-/v/-
>>
>>318432082
>I hate that I can kill people and fuck myself over

>>318434130
>Yeah me too, why can't I kill people and fuck myself over?
>>
You gunned that guy down real nice.
>>
GARY WHY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo
>>
You can complete it, retard.

You just get kicked out of the institute. You can literally slaughter everyone at the Railroad HQ as soon as you see them and still finish the main quest no problem.
>>
>>318432082

>see my kid call someone else father
>ice the fucker immediately

if you didn't do this at least once before reloading and talking to him, you're a faggot
>>
>>318432823
>>318434805
>It's perfectly fine nothing is wrong at all
Ok Todd. Fuck off
>>
File: k.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>enraged father
>witty, sarcastic, and burying dick in any companion you can within minutes of defrost

c'mon op.
>>
>>318435172
Plenty is wrong, just not what you're complaining about. God, nothing worse than a blunderposter who's too stupid to realize what's right and what isn't.
>>
>>318432082
>people complain how you cant kill quest relevant characters in FO3
>you finally can in FO4
>people complain you can

You fags need to sit on a fucking nigger dick, thats what I think.
>>
>>318435196
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Seriously, why wouldn't Shaun just meet you before running into synth Shaun? For dramatic effect?

Why doesn't Shaun get some institute guys to meet you outside the vault when he thaws you out if he wants you to be his successor?
>>
>>318435498
I do that anyway.
>>
>>318435498
lol everyone laugh at this fag
>>
>>318435632
he wanted to see what would happen

literally just doing an experiment on his father, in his own words
>>
>>318435632
Because Shaun didn't really want to thaw you out, he figured the world had gone to shit and he didn't want you to suffer through it. But that's as far as his Filial piety goes, you're a stranger to him as well. So now that he's old and dying, he decided to let you out and see what you'd do. See if you'd find him.

It's pretty interesting motivation, in my opinion.
>>
>>318432082
Why didn't they just put a card key on this guys body?
Bethesda used to make games much better than this
>>
>>318432082
>trolling
>incapable of basic roleplaying
No anon, you're the retard.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.