[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you good at fighting games, /v?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Projared vs black DSP.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Projared vs black DSP.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Are you good at fighting games, /v?
>>
>>318424419
What's going on here?
>>
>>318424732
Niggers being niggers and a white upstanding person in the dirt we call niggers in a group.
>>
>>318424419

WHO BITCH THIS IS
>>
>Screaming hollaring at each like its a boxing match
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>318424732

Low Tier God, essentially the black DSP, gets shown up by a pasty white kid.
>>
>>318424732
Viscant kicking nigger's shit in. As he should. Defiling his waifu?
>>
>watching WNF
Jesus Christ the amount drama and "HYPEEEEE xD" on that show can only otherwise be found in Vince McMahon's wet dreams. I just want fights.
>>
>>318424732
has been White dude who does charity work and help homeless drug addicts and has hardly anytime to play SF4 molest some never was shit talking internet tough guy nigger.
>>
>>318424419
>Viscant has went on with his life and still sometimes shows up in the Guilty Gear community
>LTG is niggering it up on late night streams begging for donations calling everyone who beats him once ugly and fat well using his girl as click bait for everything
>Still can't get himself a subscriber button

Hes literally a worse nignog version of DSP in every single fucking way. Id say DSP is just less threatening overall and he will insult people but because he himself is fat won't go there.

LTG isn't FGC though hes like DSP a joke in it. Very few people who show their faces in it are like him and id say only like 10% at most of people online are like him hell id go as low as 3-5%. Stream monsters who don't play probably more so.

Hes fucking funny like DSP though makes you feel good about yourself on a off day that you realize you have so much further to fall.
>>
>>318424419
A friend i spared with beat LTG with Gen took the points and ran for shits and giggles. He read off the 10 or so messages he got over the 15 minute period afterwards without responding.

LTG has to be one of the scrubbiest shit players who falls under that weird category where you know some decent shit about the game but take the easy abusive path that doesn't work on solid players.

With Rolento/Rose he mashes roll/backdash in every situation but when someone knows how to stop it he loses. He will die in the corner mashing roll without blocking once. He will blame oki in SF4 when its not really a strong setup because he won't block once and will be mashing backdash with Rose.

He claims to have "footsies" but when someone else with footsies fights him he starts playing desperately and tries to go ham like crazy.

Players like him disgust me. Fake fundamental warriors who claim they have strong fundamentals because they can out space low level players who don't know how to space.
>>
>>318424419
i'm glad that retard got rekt
>>
Source for OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1uQmvmh_k

It's fucking hilarious, I don't know how this nigger didn't go full nig mode and beat the shit out of him. But he got destroyed and you can really see his pride getting raped
>>
File: hanface.jpg (54 KB, 650x472) Image search: [Google]
hanface.jpg
54 KB, 650x472
>>318426060
>>318426631

>people actually keep track of all these jabronis
>>
>>318427771
and of course in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q the nigger uses the racist card to save himself
>>
>>318424419
Why is ProJared fighting a black guy
>>
>>318424732
Nigger talked a lot of shit, then got rekt in the tournament by the white guy and made himself look like a retard.
>>
>>318424419
Not really. I used to play them a lot with friends, then only played them for story mode, then just stopped when people switched to online play. Whoever has the lowest latency wins, fuck that.
>>
File: FORBIDDEN BOWSER TECHNIQUE.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
FORBIDDEN BOWSER TECHNIQUE.webm
1 MB, 854x480
I'm decent at Melee and by extension Project M, but I don't play any traditional fighting games seriously, no.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.