[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this email from Blizzard. Is that seriously a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: WTF IS THIS THING.png (363 KB, 603x498) Image search: [Google]
WTF IS THIS THING.png
363 KB, 603x498
Just got this email from Blizzard.

Is that seriously a fucking transfaggot in my email? UNSUBSCRIBE.
>>
>>318418064
Dunno WHAT that's supposed to be but since it's Blizzard you'll be required to kill 10 of it.
>>
>>318418064
She looks like Garth from Wayne's World.
>>
>>318419263

> she
>>
What the fuck are they doing.
That's not cute, or even endearing in the slightest.

>>318419263
Exactly what I thought he looked like too.
>>
Who is that?
>>
>>318418064
>vinyl shit
Even videogames arent THAT degenerate.
>>
>>318419263
>>318419679
This so hard
>>
look at the chin on that thing
>>
>>318421470
Garth Algar
>>
File: 1706863.jpg (49 KB, 403x410) Image search: [Google]
1706863.jpg
49 KB, 403x410
>>318421968
Shit I didn't even read the second reply before I said that. It's fucking unanimous
>>
theres no way this actually happened, right?
>>
>>318418064
> Still subbed to WoW in 2015
>>
>>318423079
This tbqh

Blizzard isn't the same company it was when you first started playing WoW. They're now going for wide appeal and that means tranneis. Even if you unsub they don't care. You're not their demo anymore, it's normies and twitch tv and pewdie pie
>>
the merchants are in full control of Blizzard now, didn't you notice that the entire protoss expansion was about abandoning your completely functional and beneficial culture because plot?

Aiur must be transformed into a progressive multicultural society with no castes and no psionic link

Amon actually succeeded at destroying the protoss after all, he's literally laughing his ass off in the void
>>
File: waynes_world_waynes_world.png (328 KB, 603x498) Image search: [Google]
waynes_world_waynes_world.png
328 KB, 603x498
Three million hours in MS paint.
>>
>>318418064
I'm less triggered by the guy and more triggered by the clothes. What type if shitty fucking clothing style is this. Is it now cool to be wearing douche hipster clothes? Blizzard come on. You can get better fucking clothes than that
>>
>>318418064
why would i care about some bitch in the picture?
>>
Who is this Cum Mum?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.