[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOTOR II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: replaying KOTOR II.jpg (24 KB, 422x489) Image search: [Google]
replaying KOTOR II.jpg
24 KB, 422x489
Can I go back to leveling my basic Jedi class after I max out prestige class or am I going to be capped at level 35 if I take prestige class at level 15?
>>
>>318414898
>>318414898

The Prestige class is essentially your "new" base class when you hit 15, so no you can't make a level 70 character AFAIK
>>
>>318415329
You misunderstood me. According to progression table prestige classes stop at 20 and base Jedi class at 30. My question is: if I get prestige class at 15 then hit 35 can I then get back to leveling the rest of base Jedi class or will I "lose" those remaining 15 levels capping me at 35 instead of 50?
>>
>>318415880
KOTOR and KOTOR 2 run on D&D rules so you should be able to, yes.
>>
just don't take the prestige class until you're level 30
>>
>>318415990
>>318416136
So it's one "probably yes" and one "no".
>>
>>318416574
>>318416574

That's because there is no reason to play the game in a manner you're intending to.

It'll end around Lvl 35 or so, even if you squeeze secondary quests out of it anon.
>>
>>318416574
Add one "Use Google you gigantic faggot" to that list.
>>
>>318416834
Be my guest and try to find by "using Google you gigantic faggot".

>>318416813
I have Restored Content mod with droid planet and I'll probably at least try to use some xp exploit.
>>
>>318417394
>with droid planet
uninstall, even the modders admit that fucked up with it.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/2312-m4-78-retrospective-review-by-zbyl-the-lead-himself/
>>
>>318417515
>>318417515

That's a hell of a condemnation when the guy who's been working on it for 4 years goes "We dun goofed fellas"
>>
>>318417515
Never played it, want to try it and make my own opinion.

Anyway, I managed to give myself max xp and prestige class then kept leveling. The table was wrong and ended up with 1 Consular 49 Jedi Master. Since there's no downside to prestige class it's best to take it at 15.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.