[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods needed for Skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan.png (708 KB, 591x592) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
708 KB, 591x592
Since I don't have enough time to go trough all the mods on Nexus neither download and test the interesting ones, I am hereby to ask /v/'s help. I need mods which mainly alters the environment. (Better sky, trees etc), refreshes the biome (gives the game a little color, diverse weather and so on), and makes some diversity (for ex.: NPCs have different clothing and such). So basically I need mods or a modpack which makes Skyrim's fantasyland more beautiful.
Some info:
The mods should be compatible with steam (bc humble), and the PC's config is the following:
Intel core Duo 3.0Ghz, 2Gb ram (at least) and an ATi GPU with 1Gb ram.
The other config is the following if it is impossible to make a modpack for the other:
AMD X4 860K Quad 3,7 Ghz, 4Gb ram, Nvidia GT 730 w 2Gb ram.
>>
>Spend 8 hours looking for and downloading mods
>Spend 30 minutes installing and getting them to work together
>Play for 10 minutes
>uninstall.exe

I used to do it twice a year.

Have fun OP.
>>
Altough it would be good, if the first config would be able to run all the mods. (I know not a reactor, but we don't have enugh money to upgrade the old one (I'd rather buy a new one instead of patching it..))
>>
>>Spend 8 hours looking for and downloading mods
>Spend 30 minutes installing and getting them to work together
>Play for 10 minutes
>uninstall.exe

well the one, who plays the game is completly lost in it, so, nope.avi
>>
Check out STEP, STEP Packs and Skyrim GEMS. After those, tesgeneral
>>
File: TESV 2014-04-06 17-04-10-82.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2014-04-06 17-04-10-82.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>go to lovers lab
>download sexlab
>put together a combination of mods with fetishes you enjoy (most heavily featured are bondage and rape)
>get a decent body replacer with skeleton and enabled tits and ass physics
>get immersive first person mod
>get some compatibile lewd armor
>slap some ENB over that
>enjoy your fapping simulator
>>
>>318413245
Turn off the headbob bro. Thats not how walking works
>>
>enjoy your fapping simulator
Well the idea is not bad, but not the primary object, although it is appreciated.
>>
File: 2015-11-21_00002.jpg (191 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21_00002.jpg
191 KB, 1360x768
I like Skyrim :3
>>
File: 2014-07-23_00005.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-23_00005.jpg
370 KB, 1920x1080
>>318413779
And now I'm off to kill some zomboes
>>
Just get all the sexlabs mods and youre set
>>
>>318413417
This, your brain corrects it.
>>
>>318411997
First stop namefagging. Second go to /vg/. The elder scrolls general literally made an entire website for this very purpose. You'll play for about 2hours total before uninstalling. I guarantee it. Also your PC is shit.
>>
Thx
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.