[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wii U got Bayonetta 2 & Splatoon >Xbone got Rise of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 9Tw8KZm.jpg (162 KB, 761x1024) Image search: [Google]
9Tw8KZm.jpg
162 KB, 761x1024
>Wii U got Bayonetta 2 & Splatoon
>Xbone got Rise of the Tomb Raider
>PS4 got Bloodborne
>PC got everything else

Can't we just all be friends and agree that everyone won this year?
>>
Why didn't Frito just drop the ring in the ocean?
>>
>>318409364
No. Wii U got the worst Bayonetta, Xbone got the Rise of the shitty Laura, PS4 got Dark Souls hidden behind a skin change, and PC got shit. This was a terrible year.
>>
Why didn't they catapult the ring into Mordor
>>
>Xbone got Rise of the Tomb Raider
Who the fuck cares about that game?
>>
>>318409364
Are you serious? 2015 was possibly the worst year in video games since 1984.
Ori and the blind forest is easily the best game this year, and it came out on the first month of this year.
The 8th gen is even worse than the 7th gen. And we just got news that the NSA is going to spy on every ps4 user for "security".
It's an abysmal time to play video games. Nobody is winning, besides the companies that make sports games and shooters. Stop eating up shit.
That being said, because there simply aren't any modern video games to play, at all, i have more time to play good games and classics that ive missed out on. I just finished Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which easily shits on everything this industry has made these past 5 years.
Anyway, have fun with modern games, people who love video games are no longer the target audience.
>>
>people still fall for the "bloodborne is good" meme
HOW? I mean, it's obvious enough your getting meme'd.
>>
Why didn't Alfonso just fly into Mordor
>>
I'm really regretting my PS4 purchase to be honest

The whole "it just has 1 game" isn't even a joke it's 100% real

Outside of Bloodborne the library consists of PS3 ports and generic multiplats, that's it

I loved Bloodborne, but since I beat it my PS4 has been sitting under my TV gathering dust, in fact the BB DLC was the first time I even turned it on in over 5 months

If you like actually playing games, PC is really the only way to go right now
>>
>>318409617
‘Then,’ said Glorfindel, ‘let us cast it into the deeps, and so make the lies of Saruman come true. For it is clear now that even at the Council his feet were already on a crooked path. He knew that the Ring was not lost for ever, but wished us to think so; for he began to lust for it for himself. Yet oft in lies truth is hidden: in the Sea it would be safe.’

‘Not safe for ever,’ said Gandalf. ‘There are many things in the deep waters; and seas and lands may change. And it is not our part here to take thought only for a season, or for a few lives of Men, or for a passing age of the world. We should seek a final end of this menace, even if we do not hope to make one.’
>>
>>318409364
bayo was last year m8
>>
>>318409891
You're*
>>318410063
>He bought an 8th gen console
lol
>>
>>318409617
In the novel someone at the council of Elrod suggests this. It's ruled out as a viable solution for several reasons:

1. It will just prolong the inevitable.

2. Sauron thought the ring was truly lost, but now all of his will is bent towards it.

3. The bottom of the sea is one of the dark places of the world, and Sauron holds thrall over those that lurk in the dark.
>>
Tomb raider and PC are shit though
>>
>>318409859
Its better than the first Lara Croft, but still no Tomb Raider.
>>
File: 1448461265221.jpg (18 KB, 297x545) Image search: [Google]
1448461265221.jpg
18 KB, 297x545
>>318409364
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
I'm not even an Xbot but goddamn. you really couldn't have listed anything else? Sunset Overdrive? D4? fucking Ryse even would be better than that
>>
>>318409667
The 1% has spoken, let us point and laugh
>>
>>318409804
You want then to give the ring back to sauron?
>>
>>318410083

Yeah dude ! Burn'd him Tolkien style !
>>
>>318411364
i'd have been shit out of luck if he'd asked why they didn't just fly it over with the eagles

tolkien's official answer to that was "because if they did that, it'd have been a real short book"
>>
>>318411541

And you lost it, go back to the loser's basket .
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.