[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the rings have to be secret, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Sonic and the sacred rings.jpg (437 KB, 1455x973) Image search: [Google]
Sonic and the sacred rings.jpg
437 KB, 1455x973
Why did the rings have to be secret, /v/?
>>
>>318409105
Why are Sonics arms not blue?
>>
SHIT SON
THEY GOT FLYING POTS
FLYING
POTS
>>
>>318409105
I got this as a gift. The game really confused me, like nothing happened in the genie fight or after. Was I supposed to collect all the rings? This game was such a mess.
>>
I dunno but the music was ace.

LET THE SPEED MEND IT
>>
>>318409105
>flying pots
>>
>>318409105
Great music and good story, but shit gameplay until you bought good controls.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9W8nrAuWlY

WHO'S GONNA ROCK THE PLACE?
>>
>>318409425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhM1rDTwvY8
>>
>>318409105
man, I had a ton of fun playing the party game portion of this game over at a friends house
>>
>>318410297
WHO'S GONNA ROCK THE PLACE
>>
File: Hypernova-sanic.jpg (361 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova-sanic.jpg
361 KB, 560x560
>>318409105
>got this as a gift when we first got our wii
>ended up pretty much wrapping it, because Sonic, Wii sports and NFS Carbon where all we had
>get the ultimate speed upgrade that consumes rings
>go so fucking fast Im clipping through pots and phasing through enemies

I bet they never thought that someone would unlock everything. Also me and my siblings played the hell out of the mario party rip off carpet selling mode
>>
>>318410297
Shit yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4NhfXwMeUU&t=40
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.