[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nk 79b821kU&ab_channel=
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: n6dg5d.png (2 MB, 924x1320) Image search: [Google]
n6dg5d.png
2 MB, 924x1320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nk79b821kU&ab_channel=GameXplain

based GameXplain
>>
File: whaaat~.png (744 KB, 964x768) Image search: [Google]
whaaat~.png
744 KB, 964x768
>27 minute long review
>>
>>318408917
They made like 6 different videos on that 7 seconds of Zelda Wii U footage.
>>
>>318407979
God damn this is box art of the year at least
>>
>>318409049
Most of those were the same footage in different qualities.
>>
>delete space off of my Wii U to make space for download version
>"done deleting data"
>have less free space than I did before

what the fuck
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38enayfALw8
I wonder why niggas like this live on earth
Why would you expect a linear story on a game that's touted to be open fucking world?
Why would you expect the gameplay to be any different from the original? This ain't press to dodge you fucking idiot
Pop ins are an issue? Bugs are supposed to be an issue not fucking pop ins. I guess that's the best you can reach in a bug less game
Story is GOOD, it's just that Takahashi decided to string it up into his new project noah instead of mashing it up with a love story like XC

I hate niggas like that
>>
>>318409397
Don't be such a fanboy, I'm hyped for this game, but the story looks extremely meh. I don't think it will be as good as XC on wii in that regard, plus the game being set on two giant gods is really special.
>>
Why wasn't this just an mmo like phantasy stars or something?
>>
>>318409668
Well duh it ain't as good as XC storywise since Takahashi dumped the whole story in that game whereas XCX's is the first part out of 6. That's why I said the story is good, but the nigga says it doesn't live up to XC...GTFo

No fanboyism here, I wish the animations weren't so stiff and the facial art be more contemporary since Xenosaga art doesn't translate to 3D but those aren't dealbreakers for me like pop ins are for these thin skinned motherfuckers. You're supposed to complain like that about bugs not pop in.
>>
>Based

Don't they guys do exclusively Nintendo reviews and Nintendo products?
>>
>>318410468
>whereas XCX's is the first part out of 6
Perfect works is never going to happen anon. Give it up
>>
>>318410632
Trust me on this one, it's gonna happen. Takahashi never got as much creative and production freedom as he did before.
>>
>>318411745
Don't let the dream die anon. Takashi might actually have a chance this time.
>>
>>318410567
They also do Miku and Persona shit
>>
>>318408917
didn't matewmatoshill did a 6 hours long review of metal gear solid V?
>>
Nice. I'll give it a chance on the NX
>>
>>318412839
Did he? Damn man, that's fucking ridiculous.
>>
From every single video I've watched, it just looks like Japanese World of Warcraft - 2015.
>>
>>318413693
yes, he did, but it was Dark souls, not MGSV.
>>
>>318408917
i'm glad that they played the game for 85 hours rather than IGN/Gamespot 35 hours
>>
File: 1373018731344.png (15 KB, 288x294) Image search: [Google]
1373018731344.png
15 KB, 288x294
>>318407979
>>
>>318408917
It's a very good review overall, sicen they go over pretty much every aspect of the game.
>>
>>318407979
The complaint about not being able to find consumables sound like it could be easily fixed by asking your squad for help using the squad chat option.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.