[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ten seconds to show that watching letsplayers or video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Muhammad_Ali_1966.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1404) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Ali_1966.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1404
You have ten seconds to show that watching letsplayers or video game streams (unless it's a competitive game like CSGO or some shit that you're betting on or are trying to improve play) isn't autistic.

Protip: You can't
>>
but it literally is autistic

what do you want me to say
>>
Yeah I can't but I'll continue to do so anyways, enjoy life OP
>>
Betting on video games is just as autistic. So is watching others to learn csgo 'techniques'
>>
>>318405353
And your point is?
>>
File: 1437352577339.jpg (139 KB, 849x696) Image search: [Google]
1437352577339.jpg
139 KB, 849x696
>betting on "esports"
>>
>>318405353
counterpoint>hundreds of millions of normies are on twitch

and we're all autistic on 4chan

gg
>>
I used to watch gameplay videos if I didn't trust reviewers. is that the same?
>>
>>318405791
>mfw turned 5$ worth of skins I got on CSGO into 120$ of steambucks in 2 days just by betting on a few games and getting lucky on some upsets
>Getting free money is autistic

>>318405519
There's nothing wrong with watching good players if you're trying to get better at something, whether it's a game, sport or something else.

>>318405696
Letsplay e-celeb shit should be banned on /v/
>>
>>318405353
whatever it is it isn't vidya. otherwise breaking bad is vidya because aaron picks up a control in one of the episodes.

what's your favorite rock?
>>
>>318405973
>Twitch posters
>Normies
Nah, m8. I'm at a a big state school for Uni that is filled with normies. Literally none of them know what Twitch is. The twitch userbase is pretty autistic desu.
>>
>>318406056
If it's for a job or tangible skill, sure. But learning video game techniques from watching somebody IS autistic.
>>
File: 7 dollars.png (652 KB, 747x414) Image search: [Google]
7 dollars.png
652 KB, 747x414
>>318405353

I watch AngryJoeShow show and he elaborates his honest opinions about the game he would be playing, which helps connect to his viewers since they may share that opinion, though he goes over board sometimes (with respect, nevertheless).

DanielFromSL is OK, but a bit of a bitch.
>>
>>318406056
>e-celeb shit should be banned on /v/
yes, yes it should.
>>
>>318406305
some games almost require it though. the campaign for StarCraft 2 doesn't teach you anything about base building strategies, you've got to go to the videos online to learn that shit
>>
>>318405353
You have ten seconds to tell me how watching TV, theater, musical, doung sports, having any sort of hobby, doing literally anything in your life because of entertainment isn't autistic.

Yeah, thought so, shitposter-kun.
>>
I watch every live showing of SC2 proleague to stay current in the meta and try to improve my game.

Sadly, my APM is still around ~100, so I could never go pro myself, but using their strats can help on the ladder. And even if you don't use a pro strat, you KNOW other people are so you need to know the meta to counter that shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.