[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got this at my job on Black Friday. I've never been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: playstation4-250-update.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
playstation4-250-update.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
I just got this at my job on Black Friday. I've never been much of a gamer this is my first console ever (other than my old game cube from likeep 12 years ago)

My question is what game(s) should I get first? I'm thinking Fallout 4, Black Ops 3 and/or GTA V.
>>
Bloodborne unless you're too much of a chicken, McFly.
>>
>>318401941
Nobody... Calls me chicken.
>>
Bloodborne, do yourself a favor
>>
>>318401793
I just did the same and all I have to say is
GET FALLOUT 4. Just do it.
>>
Bloodborne, now this is mandatory.
After you've played through Bloodborne then you can try fallout 4
>>
>>318401793

If you're not super into games I think you'd have fun with all 3 of those. At last from my less than game enthusiast friends. If you have some friends to play with on Black Ops 3, zombies is an incredible time with friends.

I haven't played the Last of Us but it's also a game all of my more casually interested friends loved.

Did the Borderlands HD collection come out on PS4? If that's out I'd recommend it. You'll get far more than your moneys worth if you like the games.
>>
>>318401793
Sell it and get a PC instead.
>>
Uncharted collection or Bloodborne
>>
Bloodborne is a must.
>>
>>318401793
Sell it and get a PC instead.
That's the only way to experience true gaming.
>>
>>318401793
Just Cause 3 is coming out tomorrow and is a great game for just dicking around in. Only real problem with the PS4 version is that the load times occasionally take longer than usual, but most of the time they're fine
>>
Netflix
>>
what is better for ps4

BF4 or hardline?

this my first post on /v/ pls no shitstorm
>>
>>318401793
Get the last of us remastered. Also uncharted trilogy.
>>
>>318403767
bf4
hardline is shit
although game populations are probably doing okay
i'd get another game
>>
>>318403939
Hardline does suck. No one is playing it either
>>
>>318401793
Bloodborne is 20 on amazon
>>
>>318403939
thanks bruh
I enjoyed bf3 but have been out of the loop with games in general for the past 3 years.
Probably will pick up bf4 for nosolgia's sake, and it was like 12$ used at gamestop when i was there.
>>
>>318401793
I'd recommend The Witcher 3 OP. I got back into video games via the PS4 as well. My girlfriend made me buy TW3 even though I didn't have high hopes for it. I loved it.
>>
>>318401793
Infamous Second Son. Most fun I've had playing a video game in 8 years.
>>
>>318404331

I'm guessing you need to have played the previous games?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.