[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on at Nintendo??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 9xvoQ7X.png (9 KB, 582x337) Image search: [Google]
9xvoQ7X.png
9 KB, 582x337
What's going on at Nintendo??
>>
>>318399551
Dunno, my dad doesnt work for Nintendo anymore.
>>
>>318400291
Mine was fired recently, got in a fight with my mom after that and I haven't seen him since.
>>
>>318400291
>>318400559
Personally, mine said he was "going to find Mew" and got hit by a truck.
>>
A return to the normal is what's going on.
>>
It's pretty obvious that the Wii was a fluke and that the rest is simply the expected curve of a company that's always 5+ years behind their competition.
>>
Because once retirement homes and Day Care centers purchased their Wii Sports centers, there was no reason to upgrade to the Wii U to play... uhh, the latest Mario shovelware?
>>
>>318399551
They need to stop being Neo-nintendo, ASAP.
>>
>>318397331
>>
>>318399551
NES and SNES had superior hardware at launch.
N64 had competitive hardware.
GC to WiiU had objectively inferior hardware.

GC is the point where most people stopped viewing Nintendo home consoles as being equally relevant as the competition.
The Wii fluke caused Nintendo to believe they could get away with the same shit as long as there was some kind of gimmick.
WiiU proved that wrong.

Nintendo needs to go back to being cutting edge instead of half a generation behind if they want to make sales outside of the handheld market.
>>
>>318399551
They are running the company into the ground, finally realizing that they have held back the industry since 1889 with shit rules and incompetency that everyone else saw from the start, but at least we wont have to carry around that archaic husk much longer, since news came out that they are an hero'ing with overshipping the NX
>>
My uncle Nicky Nintendo owns Nintendo he says that they're shipping the Wii because everyone wants it
>>
>>318399551
The Wii is what is called a Fad. everyone gets really into something very rapidly then come to their senses and the thing crashes. It happens all the time.
>>
>>318399551
A slow decline, with Nintendo waking up during the Wii era and turning things around, only to go right back to fucking up with Wii U. They should just exit home console manufacturing if Wii U is the best they can do these days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.