[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think a games quality should be based on its price,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
I don't think a games quality should be based on its price, or how much content it has.

That being said, how is this for a hardcore Star Wars fan? It looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>318397978
if you enjoyed the prequels and are looking forward to the new films, yeah you know what you'll probably enjoy it
>>
It's absolute trash.

Beautiful trash, but trash nevertheless.
>>
>---------------------
>BATTLEFRONT
>--------EA---------

Why.
>>
>>318397978
>I don't think a games quality should be based on its price, or how much content it has.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Of course the price of a good should be taken into account when judging whether or not it is worth purchasing.

You are an actual retarded person. Since this is the case, yes, you should buy it.
>>
>>318397978
Buying the equivalent of cod for the lore, you are an idiot. The game is fun and all but not worth the price, 25 max.
>>
>>318401596
It's not even worth pirating. Maybe reverse pirating by reselling it and undercutting EA.
>>
>>318397978
>I don't think a games quality should be based on its price, or how much content it has.

Get the fuck out of here. I shouldn't have to pay 60 dollars for a game that gives a max of 10 hours of gameplay until it gets painfully boring. 4 maps on a multiplayer only game is fucking pitiful.
>>
>>318397978
It's meh. I bought it on sale because I really enjoy Hero Hunt and Heroes vs Villains.

Walker Assault is shit, Supremacy is shit, Fighter Squadron is just ok, and the rest is flotsam.

DICE makes a pretty engine, though.
>>
>>318397978
Apart from the graphics and sound, which are excellent it has nothing going for it. It's a shallow game that will keep you entertained for 6 hours or so. (Titanfall 2.0)
If you played the old Battlefront games you'll feel betrayed, if not you'll feel ripped off.
>>
>>318397978
>for a hardcore Star Wars fan
You will cry at the butchering of lore
>>
>>318397978
It really sucks ass if you don't have friends to play with.
Supremacy and walker assault is unplayable because people are retarded.
>>
Battlefront 2 was $3 on steam last week. It has like 15 maps, both clone and empire eras, and tons of vehicles and heroes.

battlefront 2015 has 4 maps, 6 heroes, only the Empire era, no classes, and 2 vehicles. Battlefront 2015 is literally worse than a game that came out in 2005 and was a sequel to a game that came out a year beforehand.
>>
>>318401840
This thinking is ruining games.
>>
File: 1446956424506.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446956424506.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
>>318397978
>EA
>There were people who had any hope for this
>EA
>They thought it might even be good
>EA
>The Beta was even shilled to shit
>EA
>It's right fucking there on the logo
>EA

You fucks will simply never learn at this point, prepare your anus' for next years "promising" upcoming EA title that is once again shit on release.
>>
File: 1435965603232.jpg (10 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1435965603232.jpg
10 KB, 124x125
>>318401163
Not when you have as much money as I do
>>
File: SteamAndOriginIcon.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
SteamAndOriginIcon.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>318397978
I got it off Mexican Origin because I wanted something mindless to play.

I regret it.

>can't chat in lobby
>can't chat at end of game
>1 gound vehicle
>4 air vehicles
>4 maps
>playerbase is dumb as fuck and if you tell them to play objective in any mode they just spout 12 year old LoL memes calling you salty
>Reddit loves it because they're keks (see above)
>imps literally CANNOT win Walker Assault on Endor
>9 modes, 3 are basically the same and 6 are essentially dead depending on your region
>120 dollars for the real version

I've played tech demos with more content than this shit. They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>318402617
>responsible gamer
>>
Hardcore star wars fan here:

The game has solid visuals and great audio, but the actual gameplay is really shallow.

You'd be better served by playing moviebattles 2 or battlefront 2, honestly.
>>
>>318401846
>walker assault is shit
>but fighter squadron is okay

Did you even play it?
>>
>>318402209
Like what? I'm fine with stuff that doesn't interfere with canon like orbital strikes on hoth
>>
File: 1431095637346.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1431095637346.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>318402757
>hardcore Star Wars fan
>opinion disregarded

This Reddit meme needs to die. Hardcore Star Wars fan means nothing nowadays. Maybe it did in the FUCKING 80's, but everyone enjoys or knows about Star Wars. No one fucking cares if you're a "hardcore Star Wars fans" because my dad is a fucking Star Wars fan.

This shit doesn't mean anything, fuck off and die in a ditch.
>>
Yes okay, there isn't a lot of content.

But how is the stuff that IS there? Nobody ever talks about it. They just talk about what it doesn't have.
>>
>>318397978
It's trash. But I'm sure Star Wars fan will love it since they're used to it anyway.
>>
>>318403126
I grew up on Dark Forces and the Jedi Knight series. Do you think I'll be disappointed?
>>
It is a lot of fun, more fun with friends. It has a lot of problems which, depending on the level of support Dice gives it, will be hopefully fixed in the future (spawning issues, balance, free DLC content, communication support, etc). Don't bother with the Deluxe edition or the ultimate edition, just get the regular version.
>>
>>318400630

Not even this since swbf 2 allows you to play in the prequels. This game is for normie gamer grills who are such nerds.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.