[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really enjoyed Oblivion as it was my first one I played of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
I really enjoyed Oblivion as it was my first one I played of this series, more so than Skyrim, should I buy Morrowind for £5 right now on steam?
Is it still worth it?
>>
>>318395623
Morrowind is the ONLY good game in the whole series. So make a wild guess.
>>
>>318396364
Alright cheers, that's all I needed
>>
I too enjoyed oblivion the most morrowind is just as good but I had to install a few graphics mod due to how old the game was. But even with that yes it's worththe buy.
>>
>>318395623
Good game
shitty fans
>>
>>318398075
Wrong.
Good game.
Good fans.
A lot of shitposters.
>>
File: deadyhwy.gif (899 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
deadyhwy.gif
899 KB, 500x500
>>318395623

Morrowind and Deus Ex are the only two games that are worthy of being called art
>>
>>318398517

* the first Deus Ex

not the shit that came after
>>
You can try it out but you'll most likely not be able to play it coming from Oblivion and Skyrim.
>>
>>318398259
No Morrowind fans are some of the shittiest ones around.

The "Not only do we have win you have to lose." attitude when disagreeing about Morrowind sets the tone.

They bitch about the actual games interfering with their headcanon.

Every bug is a feature in their eyes.

They are a pretty shitty part of the ES fanbase.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.