[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onechanbara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Oneechanbara-38[1].jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Oneechanbara-38[1].jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
This game was on sale on PSN over the long weekend and I decided to pick it up

Why didn't any of you tell me this game was actually pretty decent? It's no DMC but it's a pretty fun hack and slash with some good cancel and movement options, one of the characters even has a perfect parry.

It's strange, the default bikinis for Aya and Kagura are skimpy, but they have so much extra shit on them (feather boas, giant flares on every piece) that they actually feel more covered than the Saaya and Saki who are fully clothed.
>>
>>318389062
No one on /v/ gave it a chance because it had scantily clad girls in it.
>>
>>318389179
You'd think with all the shit /v/'s been kicking up over girls in Nintendo games NOT being scantily clad a few more people would've played this.
>>
>>318389253
I personally picked it up on sale along with Transformers. But I just got my PS4 so I'm playing Bloodborne, so I probably won't get to this for a whole.
>>
I tried to when it came out in Japan but not many bothered when it came out here.
>>
The story was pretty short, is it worth going through again on hard and very hard? Are the rewards any good?
>>
>>318389062
How much was it?
>>
>>318389696
Twenty dollars
>>
>>318389696
20 bucks from the black friday sale, 16 with the extra code discounts.

It probably goes back up to 40 bucks tomorrow.
>>
>>318389179
i got it first day it came out it's a pretty fun game
the strawberry and banana outfit is great too
>>
>>318390007
I bought the game, but I cannot fathom buying DLC for it

Also the Strawberry and Banana costume suffers from the same problem as the other non-swimsuit bikinis, it's not really very sexy.

The game overall isn't very sexy outside of Aya and Saki's devil forms. The Dare Drive forms are actually kinda ugly.
>>
>>318390854
Thats what i thought! A lot of this "sexy" in the game was really ugly.
>>
>>318391024
Yeah, the game came across to me as having shit combat but super sexy girls and instead I got good combat and maybe a single sexy scene.
>>
Yeah, I grabbed it on sale too because I remembered seeing videos close to launch that made it look cool. The combat really is a ton of fun. It feels somewhere between a DMC style game and something more casual like a musou.

The only annoyances are that the environments are literally PS2-tier and the camera is kinda crap, but I can forgive those since the game was clearly low-budget as fuck.

It's definitely a far cry from the fucking Wii version. A friend and I pirated that game a few years back because we were browsing Wii ISOs and couldn't just ignore a name as retarded as "Bikini Zombie Slayers," and we instantly regretted it. That game was pure shit.
>>
>>318391221
Yeah this is made by the people who make EDF if I'm not mistaken, and their budget for gaes seems to be even lower than Compile Heart's
>>
If only the music wasn't god awful.

No, it's not time to heat it up. Let's not try.

What's the obsession with Krystal
>>
>>318389062
Literally no areolas, nice meme.
>>
>>318391862

I like the music because it adds to the "so bad it's good" feeling of literally everything else in the game (except the combat which is genuinely good).

Like, the story and dialogue are all terrible and make no sense, the cutscenes are all ridiculous, the levels look like they're from a PS2 game, the music is ridiculous, and the character designs are retarded, but it all coalesces into something hilarious when coupled with genuinely good gameplay. It's kinda like how I felt playing Dynasty Warriors 3 for the first time back in the day. Possibly more so.

Eventually once I've played enough I'll just put it on mute and listen to other stuff though, because that's what I do with these sorts of games even when I like the music.
>>
Funny hiw ever since Sonyggers got this sort of games the SJW boogieman took the front news. No one gave a fuck when they were on the 360 last gen.

Fucking cancerous shits
>>
>>318390854

I actually bought the first two DLC bundles just because I like the game. and also wanted some different hairstyles to play with. I like Saki and Saaya's swimsuits and the bunny suit. But yeah, this game would make terrible fap material. Leaving aside the designs, the model quality isn't all that good. You'd be better off fapping to DoA.
>>
>>318392914
What the fuck are you even talking about

Go post a shitty Mika thread or something
>>
>>318392914

I don't think any SJWs even know this game exists, anon. Well, except Jim Sterling apparently, and he actually liked it.

Why are you trying to stir shit for no reason?
>>
>>318393149
I'm saying that these games released just fine last gen and no one said a peep about them. But now that they release on the PS4 everyone seems to have their feathers ruffled for some reason.

Sonyggers are this cancerous
>>
>>318393571
No one has their feathers ruffled you gigantic fucking faggot.

Get out.
>>
>>318391091
Man if only the enemies were fun to fight.

>>318392607
It kinda reminds me of how fun watching a shitty B movie can be with friends.
>>
>>318395174

Some of the mid-boss type ones can be relatively fun. Especially with Aya and Saki's counter abilities.

A lot of the enemies are not very impressive, admittedly. Most of the low-tier zombies and demons and shit are just musou-style filler for you to do awesome combos on, while the more offbeat enemies like the fish things and the crawling guys that jump at you from behind are just annoying. And anything that's particularly big assfucks the camera.

Game's still a lot of fun though.
>>
>>318391305
Actually it's published by D3 (the pub for EDF) and developed by the save team behind Senran Kagura.
>>
>>318398584
*same
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.