[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save the VITA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How do we save the VITA?
>>
>>318382202
How about releasing some actual games?
>>
You can't.
I love my vita and all, and there are some games I'm excited about coming out, but it's an accessory for the PS4 now/
>>
>>318382202
By releasing Monster Hunter on it. Which won't happen.
>>
what do you mean, the vita is a legacy platform

it's like asking how do we save the gamecube in 2015
>>
File: CU9o-bhUEAAyuVw.png-large.png (486 KB, 898x480) Image search: [Google]
CU9o-bhUEAAyuVw.png-large.png
486 KB, 898x480
>>318382337
No hard feelings, ok?
>>
>>318382279
But they are doing that.
>>
The only way i can see the Vita being saved is if it somehow got an exclusive game that by sheer luck becomes the next phenomenal craze in Japan
>>
More anime girl games
>>
>>318383930
>That 2015
Wasn't 2015 supposed to be the year of the Vita?

Top kek, tbqh
>>
>>318382202
non-proprietary SD cards.
>>
>>318385214
>>
>>318382202
OP, can you post the 3DS version of this?
I am genuinely curious as to how much it's sold in 2015.
>>
>>318382202
Force japs to translate all their games to english, quality of translation is second priority.
>>
>>318382202

"Vita sales managed to sneak up a few hundred in the latest Media Create chart, but it looks like we've hit the ceiling for 2015, and perhaps for the future, bar the odd big-name release.

Even sales of 25,800 for Atelier Sophie, 25,100 for Omega Labyrinth can't help pop the Vita out of its current flattish trend. Now PS4 sales are outstripping games that usually do better on the Vita, its hard to see an upside.

As we approach end of year, Japanese Vita sales for the past three years are 1,232,967 - 1,173,823 - 804,192 with five weeks to go. Sales are unlikely to pass a million, unless Steins Gate 0 goes gangbusters."
>>
>>318385214
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.