[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: fc,550x550,white.u5.jpg (33 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u5.jpg
33 KB, 550x550
What's his fucking problem?
>>
He killed his sister, his father left because of this, her mother made him crossdress into his dead sister, and then she tried to kill him a couple of times.
>>
>>318382118
wrong
>>
>>318382167
Wow such an amazing argument, you totally blew away my point.
>>
>>318381857
He found Tiny Planet in the treasure room.
>>
>>318382256
faggot

it's too early for this but the actual story is mostly in isaac's imagination, his mom never tries to kill him. there's a few different ways things can go but it normally results in him locking himself in his chest and suffocating because he thinks he's evil, cuz of bible guilt.
>>
>>318382417
I'm hoping that you played the original game instead of rebirth because in the secret ending of the original game isaac's literally shown killing his sister
>>
>>318382552
that isn't true
>>
>>318382552
What?
>>
Is there an edgier game in existence? This game has Shadow the Hedgehog beat by miles.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 424x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 424x353
>>318382892
are you sure
>>
>>318381857
he's a whiny little bitch and needs to grow up
>>
>>318382552
bullshit
>>
File: TheTrueEdgemaster.jpg (62 KB, 762x506) Image search: [Google]
TheTrueEdgemaster.jpg
62 KB, 762x506
>>318382892
Yes, there is.
>>
>>318382892
the game has little bit of adgetheism and a whole lot of grossout 'humour'.
Hardly a nominee for the "most edgy game ever"
>>
>>318381857
Religious Sheeple
>>
>>318382937
That's humorous though. How serious Boi takes itself just seems to multiply the edge to me. But that may just be me
>>
>>318382892
Yeah but unlike shadow, edmund is ironically edgy.
I... I think...
>>
>>318383159
the community is a bunch of fucking faggots that ride edmunds dick

everybody who complained about how afterbirth was a buggy unfinished pile of shit on launch got burned at the stake and mocked by a dev and edmund himself

even now that all the promised content was patched in it's still a big pile of shit full of bad design choices
>>
>>318382256
You have to back up your claims before people can do more than tell you that you're wrong or call you a retard, retard.
You're not owed an "amazing argument" every time you flatly assert something on a site for Tajikistani shadow puppetry.
>>
>>318382118
http://edmundm.com/post/32717083908/the-chest-is-open

unfortunately the original is gone now but the game mainly takes place inside isaacs head and like edmunds other games deals with escapism

the guy tht made the original made a post about afterbirth you can find on reddit
>>
>>318381857
So, it's all in his mind... right?
>>
>>318383750
link?
>>
>>318381857
I thought The Lost was his soul after dying but it turns out The Lost is the one who was telling Mom to kill Isaac

apparently. I can't seem to find proof of this despite the report that it's a mid-level cutscene
>>
>>318383997
The lost is his soul after dying.
>>
>>318383976
https://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/2m33ys/i_am_the_author_of_the_isaac_endings_explained/

i hope someone saved the original from twinfinite
>>
>people actually care about the story in BoI
??????????
>>
>>318383976
https://web.archive.org/web/20150103174532/http://www.twinfinite.net/2012/10/01/big-sloppy-slomper-chompers/?
>>
>>318384137
I care enough to call someone a retard when they're wrong about it but that's pretty much it

it's generally pretty obvious what's going on. edmund isn't the genius he thinks be is, his fans are just pretty stupid on average
>>
>>318382892
Yes, Soul Calibur.
>>
File: ipecac + soy milk + dr fetus.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ipecac + soy milk + dr fetus.webm
2 MB, 480x270
remember to chew your steaks slowly!
>>
The problem is that Edmunch is acting like a little kid, changing the rules of the game while you're playing it.
Afterbirth crippled the game, and then his "updates" were just him shooting the game in the head, executipn style, all for the sake of his precious 'balance'.
>>
>>318383750
so his mother didn't try to kill him, but Isaac is just being a little stupid nerd and keeps imagining all kinds of dumb stuff?
>>
>>318384875
>blancing a game that as the focus on breaking it with OP runs
>not buffing 90% of the NON INTENDED useless shit

how can edmund be so retard to not understand this thing?

also the keeper, the most retarded character in the game, you can't take most of the best items with him or he will be fucked up
>picking mutant spider double your already doubled tear delay, making the game unplayable
>picking inner eye AND mutant spider with any other character double your tears only one time
fucking nicalis
>>
>>318385368
The root of the problem is Edmund is beating a dead horse with a stick.
The game isn't interesting. The one interesting aspect of the game, he decides to dampen. You know what would make the game more interesting? Those crazy synergies that he promised us. Instead, he decided to try to turn the game into a bullet hell. Why not fix the hitboxes like you promised in rebirth? These changes would make fantastic strides in expanding the game. Ultimately, his efforts are futile. BoI is to limited in scope. He should be making a new game rather than forcing the ancient, restricted system of BoI to change. It's time to let go Edmund.
>>
buying afterbirth was a mistake
>>
>>318387851
>buying games
that's your own fault faggot
>>
>>318387006
well, the synergies are one of the best part of the DLC, they don't cover all the items, but at least a big chunk of items now works togheter, unlike rebirth

but the worst thing of the dlc is no new chapter in the normal game, and no, blue womb and hush doesn't count, exept for greed mode, there's no new interesting addition to the gameplay, they should have added a 3rd route, like a 2 floor blue womb, or something like limbo after hush, not just a room with a boss and some items, at least they improved the boring boss rush

and about hush and ultra greed, who the fuck thougt that a damage reduction was a good idea where the fun in the game come in how fast you can kill enemyes? you can beat hus in the same time with an ultraOP run or with eve basic tears, almost no divverence, WTF?!

PS: the challenges, some of them are really bullshit with no test at all, lime guardian os speed, and even brains...far worse than any other challente in the game
>>
>>318387915
I wanted to refund Afterbirth, but because the game is an rng time sink, i was at like 5 hrs before i realized what a garbage dlc it was, and how much of a hack edmund is.
>>
>>318388246
A lot of the newer items potentially destroy the difficulty of even those challenges, though.

Like, any blindfolded challenge can be cheesed by lucking into incubus on your first devil room, as it'll basically be like playing lilith with a couple other presets thereafter.
>>
>>318389063
yes, that too, maybe exept brains, you can still kill yourself with explosion...

also, many new items are useless or boring, like all the new fly items, the tear detonator, or that retard imlemented glass cannon
>>
File: 2015-11-15_00004.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_00004.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>318382368
I had a run a few weeks ago where I managed to pick up tiny planet + dunce cap one after another on a blind floor. Pressed on anyway and eventually I got brimstone.

Was a pretty cool run.
>>
>>318389685
Well the thing is controlling the brains is supposed to be a challenge but how I got through it was, I simply found tear bombs and everything died due to synergies.
>>
His problem was the lack of steak OP.
>>
>>318383326
>it's still a big pile of shit full of bad design choices
I fucking hate the hush. Not even that it's a tough boss, but because there's a bullshit time limit before you can even fight it. Which is fine and dandy for certain characters, but characters like maggy are simply fucked. You HAVE to get a bunch of speed ups, so instead of being able to just roll with what you've got and make the best of the luck of the draw, (which is what BoI's entire fucking main draw is, the whole reason why people play the game), you have to keep resetting over and over until you have a build fast enough that the game will consent to allow you to fight the hush. It's absolute bullshit and it doesn't fit mechanically with what the rest of the game is about.
>>
>>318391356
tiny planet alone with low tears is really bad, but picking it up with synergies, or with high tears and it become very good, it let you hit enemy in a non + grid, lettind godgig projectiles easy, and avoidin enemy detection

>>318391368
it can be a challenge, but not with unblanced as fuck rooms, like 4 mullibomb following you really close, how do you manage to not take damage in that? or like all the enemy that follow you, if you don't find any speed up, you cant kill them without self harm yourself
also the 15 sec respown brains is too much, most of the time if you run out of brains, you can only take multiple damage untill they respawn
probabily the most unblanced challenge, expetially considering you are playing blue baby and brains do not testroy marked rock and blue fires, so soul heart are really rare
>>
>Edmund said he added 120 new items
>dataminers counted 94

LOL
>>
File: 1445373828832.png (267 KB, 896x868) Image search: [Google]
1445373828832.png
267 KB, 896x868
>>318391919
>the luck of the draw,
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>318391919
then try to do the new boss rush with maggy, exept for OP runs ist almost impossible to reach it in time and be strong enought to beat it

also yes, hush(not the hush, just hush) is a bullshit boss because it does not belong to isaac, the primary focus on isaac is damage, and to kill enemy before they can harm you, defensive build are shit, slow and boring
without breaking the game you can only have good damage or good defence, and with the time limit, you MUST have good damageto reach hush in time, BUT, to beat it you can only focus on defensive build, with many orbitals , the soul, the mask, lost contact and other things like them
>wanna kill hush with a fuckton of damage but soul heart?
enjoy your 3 min bullet hell inferno where you can make only 1 mistake
who cares if with that you can beat the lamb and mega satan with all the levels above in les than 3 minutes with no dmage received
>wanna beat hush with defensive buil(if you can even reach him in time?
enjoy your borins as shit 3 min fight with almost no danger at all, just stand still and shot at him for 3 min untill he die, you take damage? who cares you have aother 11 heart left, and its unlikely to get hit again
>>
>>318392193
If you count new trinkets the count is exactly at 120.
>>
So I only saw some of the initial afterbirth drama.

Are people still mad at edmund?
Is there general afterbirth buyer's remorse?
Did he patch in shit later?
>>
>>318392907
>are people still mad
No, people love him for the ARG
>is there buyers remorse
Not really
>Did he patch shit in later
Yes, he added the Keeper as soon as someone tweeted a picture of the greed statue he buried in some location.
>>
File: rune.png (52 KB, 972x226) Image search: [Google]
rune.png
52 KB, 972x226
Afterbirth? More like Stillbirth, because this game is dead on arrival.

Supposedly this bullshit was going to fix EVERYTHING wrong with Rebirth, after Rebirth fixed EVERYTHING wrong with Isaac. At this point, I knew better, but I felt morally obligated to safeguard a future generation of potential victims from Isaac's shittiness by detailing how Afterbirth fails to deliver upon the expectations

>Edmund's freudian issues continue, items like the binky continue to expand upon Edmund's obsession with infantilization in a disturbing way much how like many items reinforced his corprophilia and urolangia.

>Voice acting for pill and card effects, superficial elements designed to attract and entertain small children and the mentally disabled

>New boss is a lazily done bullet hell, with Isaac's wonky hitboxes not getting hit without a defensive item like dry baby is stupidly difficult.

>Greed mode is literally 5 rooms plus a button to stand on to fight waves of enemies, fighting more is a no-brainer because if you can't tackle them and get devil rooms you're already fucked.

>Fixes a minor number of bugs from rebirth as if that's supposed to be an accomplishment rather than patch notes for the version of the game everyone already paid for.

>Content withheld to punish a small minority of players. In a stroke of fedora-tier brilliance, this punishment had an effect on everyone save the people it was intended to punish.

>STILL a buggy piece of shit, awful game-ruining glitches like the character's head disappearing mid- Boss Rush and becoming completely unable to fire tears.

>Fails to track Mega Satan kills from regular rebirth, enjoy fighting him with every character all over again since Ed's a hack.

I'll just count the days until Isaac fanboys tell me how Isaac v4 will fix ALL the problems with this fucking turd of a game, like they have the past two iterations. In the meantime, don't buy this game, it's more full of shit than a big room with Card Against Humanity.
>>
>>318392193
beradmund count fucked up this thing all the time
>tons of new items, pick ups, trinkets and enemyes
>trinked are separated from items
D20 confirm that
>D20 rerolls pick ups
>D20 rerolls trinkets
>trikets are more pick ups than items

then people complain there aren't 120 new items as beardmund said
>le muh counting trikets as items
>le muh doing this because i dont whant to work too much for money
>people eat my shit anyway
>>
>>318393047
Literally the only bad things about Afterbirth are the shit transformations and the awful scaling health of the hush/UG
>>
>>318393047
get 1001% and come back bitch
>>
>>318382118
>>318382552

>Isaac killing his sister

No, but he probably wished for his sister to die, only that she DID unsuspectingly die to probably cancer or obesity or both.
>>
>>318393209
>A-A-Autistically grind for the missing poster and the greed machine or your opinion is invalid!

Ayy lmao
>>
>>318393035
>Did he patch shit in later
Yes, he added the Keeper as soon as someone tweeted a picture of the greed statue he buried in some location.

You forgot the stopwatch nerf in the last patch becuse
>streamer don pick it because its boring to watch
>the stopwatch is boring, so nerf it to hell, and make it useless for the lost
>let's not buff other useless shits because yes

beardmund logic
>>
>>318393285
wouldn't a better definition of autistically be posting the same pasta in every single BoI thread because it's the closest thing you have to friendship and attention?
>>
>>318392907
Afterbirth's been a bit of a shitshow.

He patched in all the items, eventually, as well as a second secret character. However he also nerfed the shit out of absolutely fucking everything. To give you an idea of Edmund's thought process;

>People think Ultra Greed is a little too easy...
>I know! I'll QUADRUPLE his already ridiculous health, as well as the health of all of the coins he drops, and also reduce the timer on those coins to half or less
>That way it'll turn this 3 minute slog into a 10 minute hell with constant virtually unavoidable room-filling mobs swarming your ass continually as he keeps dropping more and more unbreakable key coins
>Now nobody's complaining that he's too easy!

Eventually he patched him back. And then he fucked over the stop watch, just because it's been there untouched for years, so why not nerf it now?
>>
>>318393360
I'm trying to prevent you Isaac fanboys from duping innocent gamers into buying this fucking garbage.

I'm basically consumer protection on /v/.
>>
>>318393665
so you both insult and protect the isaac autists?
>>
>>318393861
I insult Isaac fanboys.

I try to prevent people who might be duped by Isaac fanboys into buying Isaac titles from doing so.

I've written a similar list of reasons not to buy Rebirth and why not to buy Vanilla.
>>
Remove that bullshit damage resist and greeds extras health wouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>318393368
he said that that buff was unintended, like the azazel nerf
buuuut...can we trust edmund?

or, does nicalis did all the shit overbuff/nerf after edmund only said "buff ultragreed" "nerf azazel"?

also, nerfed krampus head, again, nerfed stopwatch because streamers, nerfed friends box, make D4 useless on the lost
i can even undertad how edmund think...too much fucked up
>>
>BFF still doesn't buff non-offensive familiars
>Brimstone still doesn't synergIze with anything

THANKS EDMUND
>>
>>318392193
You don't eat the steak whole, silly.
>>
why would he give the lost D4 AND holy mantle?

what the fuck I'm so mad, he finally fixed the character with spectral and the d4 to make it interesting and then he gave him a fucking holy mantle which means you can't use your d4. also it defeats the point of the character entirely and makes it piss easy.

god I want Edmund to choke on a steak, he's so fucking retarded it hurts my brain
>>
>>318383258

>boi takes itself seriously
>literally poop everywhere
>poop is a huge theme in the game's humor
>bosses made of poop

You are a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>318394095
but brimstone got new synergies
lum of coal, proptosis, strange actractor, tear multiplier, montro lung, sad bombs, tech X, and other thing i can remember

synergies are probably the best thing done in afterbirth
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
>>318391919
>characters like maggy
You think Maggy is slow?

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
>>
>>318394645
>le keeper is bad maymay XD
>>
>>318383997
>The Lost is the one who was telling Mom to kill Isaac
That's just a cutscene. Remember a big part of all this is that Isaac believes he deserves all this suffering.
>>
>>318394645

Keeper is the worst character since The Lost without Holy Mantle. I also like how Edmund picked the worst sin to make a whole fucking expansion out of.

Greed enemies are the fucking worst.
>>
>>318394715
I didn't say bad. He's actually interesting to play when you get Wooden Nickel.

But he's the slowest motherfucker alive
>>
>>318394715

>Keeper
>Not bad

I've already got all his unlocks, but he is by far the worst character sans the lost before you unlock holy mantle for him.
>>
>>318394792
What's worse is he's incredibly easy to fix.
>Give him a third health slot
There, I just fixed Keeper.
>>
>>318394792
>hey guys lets made a mode based around greed
>but have it have absolutely nothing to do with greed at all except for the shitty final boss
>>
File: lost.gif (312 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
lost.gif
312 KB, 540x393
>>318383997
Edmund took that idea straight from a fan animation.
>>
>>318381857
I don't know. Possibly the multiple personality disorder he suffers from behind abused by his mother, seeing his pets killed (timmy's head, tammy's head, guppy, cricket etc.) knowing his siblings were murdered/aborted (brother bobby etc.) and the physical violence he suffered at the hands of his mother. You DID notice the marks that appear on him when you pick up the cat of nine tails, the wooden spoon, the coat hanger, and the knuckle duster?

I think most people denying this can't accept the games criticism of blindly following religion.
>>
>>318394973
The idea is that you're not a greedy fuck, buying everything but the kitchen sink so you have enough money to drop in the Greed Donation Machine.

Of course, it can fucking error so why bother going there with max coins anyway
>>
>>318394973
The idea is that, at any time, you can slow down the waves of enemies, but at the cost of less coins at the end. Since you need coins to buy items, the dilemma is either getting rushed with bad guys but with greater rewards, or taking it easy and getting less rewards.

The problem is that edmund retardedly put spikes on the stop button, so using it hurts you. Since hearts cost money, hearts cannot be wasted, and thus the little dilemma he set up is completely bunk. Your two options are to do the whole rush in one round and reap all the rewards, or die, because fuck if anybody's going to waste half a heart in order to get less money at the end.
>>
>>318394953
I tried modding that in, it's actually impossible to do because picking up an item always resets Keeper's health to 2 coin slots.
>>
File: 14384926462.png (153 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
14384926462.png
153 KB, 367x367
>>318394715
He is OBJECTIVELY worst fucking character
>>
>>318395483
*best
>>
>>318395331
the machine jammed on the fourth or fifth coin every time I won, why would I save more than like 6 cents?

and you can just blow up the shopkeepers in the room for that anyways.

I filled the machine with a chaos card and a blue hourglass and I don't give a fuck, I'm not going to beat that damage sponge piece of shit 300 times
>>
>>318382892
This game isn't edgy because it's pretending to be "gross" and "edgy" for comedic purposes. Things like shadow aren't supposed to be funny, and are more funny because of it.
>>
>>318395425
It's a little easier if you happen on something like gimpy or charm of the vampire, right?

But yes, greed mode is shittily balanced because largely the mechanics meant to ensure choices are Hobson's choices.
>>
>>318395331
Luckily it can no longer error

unless I'm incredibly fucking lucky as it hasn't locked up for me in the last 200 coins I pushed in 20-50 at a time
>>
>>318395331
>Of course, it can fucking error so why bother going there with max coins anyway
They fixed that fairly well in a recent patch. The last time I went in I think I got like 75 coins in, it didn't even hit 1% until the 20th or 30th coin and the percentage wasn't lying like it was before, where 3% apparently actually meant 75%.
>>
Who is "Hush"? Who is "It Lives"?
>>
>>318395016
>mom has shifting lines
>lost only has his mouth animated
it's shit
>>
As someone who never played rebirth and only ever started with afterbirth, can anyone tell me what exactly changed that made it so much worse? I've been enjoying afterbirth. My only real problem is that I never get good items, but I've always had bad luck so I don't think it's that.
>>
>>318384446
the fuck?
>>
>>318384446
What the fuck? I think I´ve seen this before but I have not figured out what combo is it, obviously IPECAC and Pyromaniac, dunno about the rest.
>>
>>318395719
and yesterday it jammed 3 time at the 1st coin with 0%, if that mean fixed, good job edmund
>>
>>318382892
It's edgy because you take it seriously you fucking baby
>>
>>318395869
luck doesn't exist homo
>>
>>318395425
Is Greed even possible with Judas?
>>
just use cheat engine
>>
>>318395974
Greed's super easy with Judas, his book of belial works for the entire rush.
>>
>>318395943
>I know, I'll cherrypick one insignificant part of his post and reply to that!
I don't even know why you bothered posting. It was anecdotal, and doesn't answer my actual question.
>>
>>318395869
Several good items got nerfed, Greed Mode is tedious, Keeper is a garbage character and the new final bosses are health sponges because they have damage scaling.
Also, Smegmund was timegating content to spite dataminers for ruining his Lost ARG, so EVERYONE had to suffer as a result.
>>
>>318384446
Bad trips like, "Yea!"
>>
>>318395792
It Lives is Isaac
Edmund confirmed this way back when.
>>
>>318395869
everyone gets shit items, that's because some of the good item got nerfed, and afterbirth introduced mostrly bad items, flooding the item pool with crap
>>
>>318396069
SUFFER

WE SUFFERED

THE LONG 109 WAIT

WE'RE LIKE THE JEWS
>>
>>318395869
It's still a fun as fuck game, just look at the guy sperging out at it being awful whilst having 86% achievements

Afterbirth added two new bosses that have health that scale with your damage so the fight always takes forever which is really frustrating, and the devs of BoI tend to not be reciprocal to criticism unless it's from well-known streamers and have occasionally openly mocked people complaining about balance issues.
>>
>>318396053
why are you so asshurt? I don't have an answer for your question and I didn't tell anyone else not to answer you, retard
>>
>>318393285
>missing poster
>hard to get
What? Are you a casual?
>>
>>318396097
>>318395792
EVERYTHING in the game is Isaag, edmund confirmed that many times
>>
>>318396069
he could have just as well nailed you to the floor and flayed you until your bones laid bare with how awful that waiting for extra content was right
>>
File: kekked.png (15 KB, 311x438) Image search: [Google]
kekked.png
15 KB, 311x438
>being afterkek
>>
>>318396209
I guess I just don't understand why you even bothered to reply. Seems like something you'd expect a dumb person to do.
>>
File: 1416076800692.jpg (96 KB, 700x606) Image search: [Google]
1416076800692.jpg
96 KB, 700x606
>>318396339
>"book of belail is bad now"
>>
>>318396330
The content wasn't even worth it, either, aside from Mega Blast.
>>
>>318396279
It's not hard to GET, but I haven't actually found one in a run yet.
>>
>>318396348
stop whining you passive agressive cunt, not every post has to contain the meaning of life
>>
>>318396419
so then you missed out on nothing during the wait, awesome!
>>
Buff ideas?

>Mom's Underwear/Lipstick/Heels now boost Health/Damage/Speed respectively
>Lemon Mishap now has the same area of effect as its pill version
>Shoop Da Whoop is now rechargable
>BFF now buffs non-offensive babies (Rotten Baby spits bigger flies, Isaac's Heart gets smaller or holds The Wafer, etc.)
>>
File: 1443302808619.jpg (48 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1443302808619.jpg
48 KB, 397x525
>>318396467
>I ask a question
>you reply with something unrelated that doesn't answer the question
???
>>
>>318396527
Remove all bean items
>>
>>318396510
fuck off edmund

do you think it's better that we had to wait for content we paid for because it turned out to be garbage in the end?
>>
>>318394792
the keeper is wven worse than pre-HM lost
he is slower, no fly, max 2 hit in a room without coins, start with -2 luck, cant do most best devil deal and its very rare to find devil/angel rooms because coin count as re heart, you better not picking up inner eye or mutant spider or other big tear delay with him, because the starting inner eye doesnt count as delay, so your tear will get nerfed to hell, lice 5 sec to charge a monstro lung shot

while the lost was fast, has fly, has spectraltears in afterbirth, almost guaranteed devil angel rooms and free devil deal
>>
>>318396608
At the very least, remove them from the treasure pool and put them in the shop pool
>>
File: 1036022-dev_edmund.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1036022-dev_edmund.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>318396527
>>318396608
>>318396768
>Buffs
DID I HEAR SOMEONE HAVING IDEAS THAT SOUND LIKE FUN?
IF YOU WANTED NERFS SO BAD, YOU COULD HAVE ASKED!
>Lemon Mishap now has a 6 Room Charge and lasts half as long
>Shoop Da Whoop now has a 6 Room Charge but does even less damage
>The Mom Items now LOWER Stats to "balance" the Mom Transformation
>all bean items save for Mega Bean are now ten times more likely to appear in a run, especially in the first two floors
>>
>>318396754
>really difficult to unlock
>really difficult to use
I guess it's fitting.
>>
>>318396674
No but I'm calling you a whiny bitch for making such a big deal about having to wait for a few days
>>
So I'm still on 1.0 of Afterbirth (pirated that shit as it came out)

I'm at Platinum God now. Do I need to unlock The Lost to be able to unlock RPG?

I've beat Mega Satan 3 times with various characters (all 3 builds were OP as shit)

Can't find Poster yet, is it that rare? I play like 3-5 hours everyday since Afterbirth came out.
>>
>>318396608
bean challenge is the most boring thing I've ever willingly put myself through
>>
>>318396945
>(pirated that shit as it came out)
The missing poster doesn't appear in pirated versions
>>
>>318396902
here's what you're not understanding

/why/ did I have to wait a few (five) days? someone had to make that decision. there's no reason for that. doesn't help that he lied about it, too. more than once
>>
>>318396527
Mom's Underwear Range Up buff is there for a reason, cause you know Isaac gets a boner from those panties, that's why range up
>>
am I the only one who here disappointed about new endings?
>>
>>318397050
Hope you're kidding.
>>
>>318396885
but lost was difficult to unlock

you cant say that keeper is difficulto to unlock, its only tedious because of the fucking machine jamms after 1-2 coins, the wole greed mode is easy as fuck if you now how to play, and ultragreed isnt hard anymore, just tedious

also, the keeper should bea BIG reward, not a frustrating challenge that nerf the game when you unlock stiky nicles
>>
>>318396069
>Smegmund was timegating content to spite dataminers for ruining his Lost ARG

Man that was a good time. Ed got completely asshurt on Twitter due to the fact that even Reddit was fucking tired of his shit, the backpedaling and damage control he had to do (read: excusing timegated content as a bug) was glorious.

But seriously, the devs have huge egos which actually fuck the game over. One of them joked that he refused to give out patch notes so he can watch Spongebob and not consider himself an actual dev.
>>
>>318397121
far from it

they're unbelievably disappointing just like the rest of the expansion.

I take that back, lilith was cool. Yknow, before they nerfed her.
>>
>>318395896
He would be healing if he had pyromaniac.

It's literally in the filename, ipecac, soy milk and Dr. fetus
>>
>>318397169
no kidding, you cant get RPL in pirated version without cheating
>>
>>318397203
And don't forget that pitiful excuse for an ARG that would lead to the Greed Machine allowing you to unlock Mantle for Lost, Razor Blade for Eve and the Keeper itself.
It would have never ended if it wasn't for the fact that there happened to be a few ledditors that lived in Edmund's Hometown.
>>
>>318397243
the best balncing would be remove charge from box and add a self damage to it, like razor blade
>>
>>318396608

This is really something that needs to be done.

Not a single bean item is ever worth picking up. Why even have it in the game if nobody is ever going to touch it.
>>
>>318397471
no, then it would be shit. it was fine as a 2 room charge but even 3 is okay. 4 is retarded
>>
and don't forget about pills are not worth taking now
>>
>>318397493
wll, black bean at least is a better version of the virus, it can save you from taking more damage

andbutter bean changed to a passive like black bean can ahve its utility too, still really weak, but at elast not useless shit
>>
>>318397493
>>318397761
To balance the game so you aren't always getting OP Items, duh!
Edmund seriously believes this is an issue in a SINGLEPLAYER ROGUELITE GAME.
>>
>>318397705
>Tons of new pill effects
>Only "One makes you small" is really good
>But the rest are neutral, so you don't lost them with phD
>>
>>318397561
3 is the best charge rate, noot to higt to make it an "only boos and hard room" item and 2 was too exploitable

thanks to the modder taht had fixed that 4 charge bullshit
>>
>pick Lazarus
>oh a pill, what is it
>BAD TRIP

>pick Lazarus
>try pill
>BAD TRIP
>repeat x10

>pick Lazarus
>i hope it's not bad trip, christ
>BAD TRIP

>pick Lazarus
>yeah bad trip we get it, try anyway
>RANGE DOWN

What's happening? Why Lazarus is so fucking shit?
>>
>>318396608
>The Bean is now a rechargable item that damages and poisons every enemy in the room
>Butter Bean now petrifies any enemy in close vicinity
>Black Bean now damages and poisons every enemy in the room for every full heart that you lose
>Mega Bean/Kidney Bean are now rechargable

Are they good now?
>>
>>318394885
He also has the worst unlocks in general.

Boss Rush: Sticky Nickels (why would you even want this)
Satan: Starts with an existing item, Store Key
Isaac: Starts with an existing item, Wooden Nickel
Lamb: Karma unlock (A shitty trinket)
???: Deep Pockets unlock (A rehash of Little Baggy/Starter Deck)
Hush: Starts with one penny (fuck you)

And just like everyone else he has 3 useless baby unlocks for Mom's Heart on hard, Mega Satan and everything on hard. In all he only has 3 new item unlocks, and only one of them is an actual item, 2 of them are trinkets.

Though I guess in all I'm more mad about all the fucking babies nobody fucking uses them edmund
>>
>>318398018
what sticky nickels do?
>>
>>318398062
You can't pick them up unless you bomb them.
>>
>>318397807
but he already nerfed the good items

also, there are other tons of weak items, but still, weak items!=useless items

if in your 3 item rooms with maggy/judas/lilith/keeper you found lemon mishap, butter bean and kidney bean, you litteraly got nothing for 3 whole floor
>>
>>318398062
there's a chance that when you try and pick up a nickel, it flips over instead of getting picked up, and gets stuck to the ground. The only way to get it now is with a bomb.

It's useless and overall just a fuck you unlock
>>
>>318398018
Oh I forgot Greed Mode's unlock is the rib of greed, which is another useless trinket. Fun.
>>
>>318397932
Never use a pill with Lazarus until you get the Diploma, he starts with -1 luck, so pills are almost always a negative effect.
>>
>>318397932
>pick Lazarus
>pick PHD
>use pills, get retro vision

PHD is even shittier now
>retro vision, neutral
>>
>>318398234
Rib of greed is actually decent shop greeds are annoying af
>>
>>318398116
>>318398153
absolutely epik
>>318398018
>babies
>mfw killing Mega Satan for the first time
>expecting something mysterious unlocking
>it's a baby
>O-OK, maybe there are cool unlocks for other characters
>a baby
>a baby
>a baby
>look up a wiki not believing it
simply fucking eric, it's a last boss and what you get for unlocks is co-op shit?
>>
>>318398365
Now that I think about it, why the fuck are there so many bad "neutral" pills?
I've had far too many runs where every single Pill is either a stat down, bad trip or a "neutral" that hinders me.
>>
File: worth the reward.jpg (103 KB, 792x502) Image search: [Google]
worth the reward.jpg
103 KB, 792x502
>>318398412
even better is that most of the mega satan unlocks are baby RECOLORS
>>
>still no co-op multiplayer server
heh
>>
>>318398256
Aside from completion sake why would anyone want to play as Lazarus? He's just a worse isaac.

>Lower range
>negative luck
>pills in rebirth in general just aren't worth it

And he doesn't get any new starting item unlocks which despite that they gave one to Eve who honestly never needed it anyways.

So what would be a good, fair item to give to Lazarus? Assuming it's 'well earned' like the D6
>>
File: 1448689296313.png (273 KB, 618x472) Image search: [Google]
1448689296313.png
273 KB, 618x472
>>318398491
>there's 530 Items including Trinkets as of Afterbirth's latest version
>at the same time, there's also OVER FOUR FUCKING HUNDRED CO-OP BABIES NOBODY WILL EVER SEE OR USE EXCEPT FOR EDMUND'S FUCKING WIFE
>>
>>318398461
because before that, PHD was a great items, and taht is the only way to nerf it

>you want to have fun with edmund game? well, fuck it, he will nerf the shit out of it
>>
>>318398647
Ipecac desu
>>
>>318398491
This makes me want to stop playing
>>
>>318398647
A gun so he can shoot himself in the head and get the fuck out of my character selection screen
>>
are there mods that show numbers and stuff? damage, luck, etc?
>>
>>318398743
Oh, it gets better.
You want to know what you get for getting all of the Unlocks on a Character?
MORE FUCKING BABIES.
>>
>>318398793
Missing HUD 2
>>
>>318398618
>implying that nicalis can do a multiplayer mode
>nicalis cant even do patch notes
>nicalis aren't developer, just spongebob faggots
>>
File: 1410046633879.jpg (91 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1410046633879.jpg
91 KB, 500x608
>>318398491
>>318398412

we should unlock Danny Baranovsky soundtrack with 1001% achievement ffs
>>
>>318398618
We just need something like Build and Shoot but for Isaac
>>
>>318398461
Because Edmund is just fucking with you.

Like I said after launch, Afterbirth actually makes the game -worse-.

>Dilutes the item pool
>New enemies are basically just health sponges
>New bosses like Bandage Man are a fucking joke on base damage/tear rate
>Harder then ever to get damage ups
>Make a bunch of really odd decisions (like nerfing Book of Belial)
>Most of the "new items" were shit
>A lot of it with held so Edmund can jerk off the fact that he "beat" the data miners by forcing 5 faggots to dig up some shit so everyone can get the expansion content they promised
>New optional boss is just a damage sponge
>Greed mode kind of a neat departure, but Edmund knee jerk reactioned the Lilith nerf so fast because of errors
>Still rife with a lot of bugs
>Still rife with issues like instant-damage rooms (giving The Lost Holy Mantle is like putting on a bandaid for an amputation, it didn't address the real problem)
>Wasted development time on useless transformations which range from "Flying" to "1 HP", Guppy still being the absolutely best one and completely fucking broken.

Really the only "good" thing were the new characters, and some of the new synergies actually functioning properly.
>>
>>318398924
Not happening. Danny went SJW and hates Edmund's guts after a little fallout they had.
Hell, Super Meat Boy's Soundtrack on newer consoles had to be replaced with new music.
>>
>>318399042
good for Danny, Edmund is a piece of shit. somebody with his talent shouldn't be within 10 miles of that hack
>>
>>318398953
>instant-damage rooms

>playing as Judas
>first floor, a room with a lot of TNTs
>you don't have a bomb
>you shoot those TNTs and die just because
>>
File: HRoNh.jpg (255 KB, 1316x1067) Image search: [Google]
HRoNh.jpg
255 KB, 1316x1067
>>318398668
Reminder that we could have had 38 more items (or other unlocks) instead of fucking babies.

13 for beating mom's heart on hard.
13 for beating mega satan
12 for beating everything on hard (the only one with a legitimate item unlock for this is Lost)
>>
I'm not sure if I'm just getting tired of Isaac, or if the game is actually getting less fun each expansion, but I find myself getting less than 10 minutes into a run and just quitting because my character is so weak for so long

the endgame is still fun, but every expansion when I come back to the game, it feels like it takes longer and longer to get to that fun endgame setup
>>
>>318399042
>Danny went SJW and hates Edmund's guts

Any info on this? I only heard that they had a falling out.

There was that steam where edmund called out the modern indie community as a bunch of SJW's more concerned with navel gazing than making video games that he deleted. Is that related?
>>
>>318398953
don't forget that Edmund continues to say that the withheld content was because of 'bugs'
>>
>>318398953
Woah wait one fucking minute, some of the new items are decent, they aren't all great, but then again most of the original stuff wasn't godsend either.
I do however agree that most of the enemies are health sponges. There is literally no reason why I should be able to throw 6 knives at the husk (quad shot+conjoined) and see it take all of 1/10th of it's hp when it damn near oneshot the heart.
>>
>>318399221
It's just speculation, honestly the best guess off of the info we have is that Danny B just wasn't happy with the money offered.
>>
File: Whoops!.gif (261 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
Whoops!.gif
261 KB, 148x111
>>318399254
>they're in the game, you just haven't found them yet ;)
>>
>>318399172
My friend always said "if you can get to the chest/sheol, you can probably beat the boss". I'm having a hard time evne getting to mom anymore. Not because I can't, but because I used to be able to do it so quickly and now it seems like I'm so underpowered that I don't even feel like trying. When the mom fight takes more than like 30 seconds, I just know I wont be strong enough to even beat It Lives.
>>
>playing afterbirth
>first floor find MEAT
>boss item is Jesus Juice
>randomly blow up rocks find SMALL ROCK
>second floor find Cricket's Head
>>
>>318399260
I think the worst offender is Hush because he just isn't fun to fight at all, especially when he sinks into the ground for about a minute going touhoushit everywhere.

Ultra Greed is at least fun to fight but Hush is plain terrible.
>>
>>318398647
suicide king card, so you can kill yourself, get good damage and some shit out of it
>>
>>318399361
the only significant item you mentioned is crickets head and to a lesser extent small rock
>>
>>318398953
>Dilutes the item pool
>New enemies are basically just health sponges
>Harder then ever to get damage ups
>Most of the "new items" were shit
>Still rife with a lot of bugs

To be fair, all of these applied to wrath of the lamb when it came. Especially the difficulty in attaining damage ups, which afterbirth actually fixed(mostly by making the boss pool a ton better)
>>
>>318399361
>lump of coal
>cricket's head
>small rock
>steven's head
>red mushroom
>all in the basement1/2
>no other items in the run have any good synergies
>no more damage increases
cool
>>
>>318399556
>no feel of progression
>>
>>318399168
>most ot afterbirt items are just a copy of other mechanics already in the game
>implying edmund ha idea for 38 more items
>implying nicalis want to work more than just create a fucking sprite that noone will see and slap it as an unlock
>>
>>318399221
https://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/2guu2i/ed_doesnt_have_plans_to_work_with_danny_b_again/

>>318399254
I mean, its one thing to lie to sell your game with no reputation. Its another to lie to your fucking -fans- and early adopters.

Literally all he did was fuck up his own reputation and marr the good faith he built up by pulling that shit.
>>
>>318399414
Ultra greed is fine because if you get a good piercing shot, or some way to damage the room (poop bombs) you're going to be fine. The Hush is literally
Fuck you, you thought you were going to be able to damage me? No now you have to start dodging stuff. Wait that wasn't enough stuff on screen, MORE. WAIT NO I'M NOT DONE YET, MORE. till by the end of the map you're either damage tanking everything, or you have a gnawed leaf.
>>
>>318399359
same, if I ever at a point in a run find myself spending 30 seconds slowly plicking away at a non-threatening early boss, it makes me just want to reset

you either spend a long, boring time squeezing everything you can out of the early game to be OP later, or speed through it and end up weak as fuck once the game actually begins 10 minutes later
>>
>>318399659
>https://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/2guu2i/ed_doesnt_have_plans_to_work_with_danny_b_again/

Yes I was aware of this, I was curious if you had any actual information
>>
Found a game breaking combo, as in, it shuts down the game.

Brimstone + Bomber Boy + Scatter Bombs + Sad Bombs.

Fills the entire room with brimstone. Add Rubber Cement and your room turns pure red.
Also, game crashes shortly after.
>>
>>318399620
>get to mom
>the only other items you've picked up are bumbo, sister maggie, black bean, sticky baby, e. coli, anarchy cookbook, etc.
>>
File: edmuuuund.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
edmuuuund.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1040
>>318399770
The game crashes every time I beat it now so I don't think this is much of an accomplishment
>>
File: 1448385233593.png (6 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
1448385233593.png
6 KB, 160x224
>>318399414
>get a Chaos Card as Keeper
>"HOLY SHIT FINALLY I CAN KILL THAT FUCKING HUSH"
>carefully navigate through the Womb, making it through It Lives with a single Life Coin
>don't even bother with the Treasure Rooms and Shop due to Curse of Blind, just rush into Hush's room
>kill first form with ease, wait for the second form to pop up and give it a few seconds to make sure I don't get fucked over
>throw the Card
>THAT PIECE OF SHIT SINKS INTO THE FLOOR AS SOON AS I DO
NEVER AGAIN.
>>
>>318393047
I still think that "Stillbirth" will be the best name for the next expansion that will fix everything.
>>
File: squirrel hunt.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
squirrel hunt.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>318399869
>Get midas touch in Greed mode
>if you touch ultra greed you automatically win

sometimes I like some stuff about this game
>>
>>318399359
same
because its not fun to play for 20 min and not finding a single damage upgrade, or teal upgrade, and after the DLC this is very common, most of the time i reach mom with normal tears and if i amlucky with 1 or 2 tear OR damage upgrade

too much useless stuff in the pool and nerfed good items, those are the reason, fuck beardmund
>>
File: 2015-11-28_00002.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_00002.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
Chaos is the best item in the game.
>>
>trying to get 4th level meat boy for cheevo
>After reseting a fuckton find book of revelations first floor
>Get to the womb
>Mr Fred

FUUUUCK YOU
>>
>>318400176
doesn't work anymore, it was fixed :)
>>
>>318400191
I hear about so many people just fucking chain-resetting until they get a "start" like Ipecac, Epic Fetus, 20/20, Dr. Fetus, or some other hugely DPS increasing item.

I also know a lot of people who just run seeds like Floor 1 guppy. Ipecac + pay2win
>>
>>318400258
just use box of friends dumbass
>>
>>318400415
Don't have afterbirth, playing on 3DS
>>
>>318400258
Box of friends makes this shit easy, as it levels up meat boys/bandage girls.
>>
>>318396527
Give a majority of the items their original charges back
Keeper starts with Restock, to balance him out a bit (If Lost can take devil deals for free, Keeper should be able to have unlimited shopping)
You can switch between Store Key and Rib of Greed for Keeper to start with
Either that, or give him Mom's Purse (or whatever the item that lets you hold two trinkets)
D12 (the rock changing die) should be 1 charge, not three.

All I got at the moment.
>>
>>318400258
>trying to get 4th level bandage girl
>first floor a harbinger
>get book of the revelations on the second floor
>second floor a harbinger
>on the third use the Book for like 5 times
>third floor LARRY JR FUCK
>ONLY ONE CHANCE LEFT
>BUT YOU ALREADY UNLOCKED A WHITE HARBINGER AND HE SPAWNS INSTEAD OF DEATH FUCK
>>
>>318400512
>3ds
did they fix not being able to unlock the lost yet?

break the game with monster manuel then
>>
>>318400240
what the fuck

Chaos, is that the item that draws all items from all pools?
>>
>>318400701
Not anymore(?), now it just shuffles them.
>>
>>318400701
well in reality it just assigns specific pools to random pedestals, but yeah

it doesn't actually mix anything
>>
>>318400258
Dude use lilith
>>
>>318400415
>>318400840
Bandage girl doesn't appear in Greed Mode, retards
>>
>>318400646
Yes.

The port has a shit ton of inherent problems though, no quick way to reset, unlocking babys is fucking worthless, on the other hand though if you close the game just before dying it takes you back to the start of the floor
>>
>>318400578
D12 should also shuffle all obstacles, not just rocks. So rocks, pots, mushrooms, poop and skulls should be shuffleable, while also making it where they can no longer shuffle into metal blocks.
>>
The Hush is a stupid boss and is poorly located.
It would world as a final boss but not as the middle ground boss he is.
>>
What's your favourite new location?

Dank Depths right? Don't lie, /v/
>>
>>318400891
>use lilith in a normal run
>get a cube of meat/bandage ball
>boss rush
>super meat boy/bandage girl in a few waves
>>
>>318400891
nobody said you had to do it in greed mode, dipshit
>>
>>318400701
It shuffles items pools. Three times in a row where I picked up Chaos in a game, I've been able to buy Sacred Heart in the shop. It's great.
>>
>>318400984
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>318400984
I forget dank depths is even a thing. It's the most forgettable visually.

Scarred Womb is cool but I don't think it has a particular gimmick.

>tfw no alt versions of Chapter 5 and 6

I would have accepted like, Frozen Sheol and Blinding Cathedral
>>
>>318401073
it doesn't shuffle them, it just assigns different pools to random pedestals
>>
>pick Eden
>spawns with SJW hair
>hold R
>>
>>318401185
Not like it would have mattered, they're just visual differences with filters.
You can still find most, if not all of the roomtypes and enemies in their regular counterparts or Cellar/Catacombs/etc.
>>
>>318401403
>does nothing because you're Eden
>>
>>318401448
there are differences in rooms too. weighted spawns in place of rocks, as in a rock in the burning basement has a 10% chance to be fire, or a rock in dank depths could be spikes

it also affects enemy types and frequency
>>
>>318401448
Flooded caves stands out the most I think, since no chargers can even exist, they all become drowned chargers. I don't even know what Dank Depths or Scarred Womb affect.
>>
post your character ideas

>named CIA
>treasure rooms are hardlocked
>you must kill boss first and then went back to get the item
>3 health and a Belt as a starting item
>>
>>318401448
the differences are that sometime normal rock or other things are substituted by fire/water holes/spikes/red poop, making chapter 3 and 4 really annoyng sometine

>>318401185
there was a mod for rebirth taht added a variant to sheol e chatedral, but iirc it was only esthetics
>>
>>318402029
>No followers because you don't get to bring friends
>>
Honestly my biggest disappointment so far is that way back when I first read about the new floor variations, I though it was a second variation on top of the normal possible variation. IE: You could have the Basement, The Cellar, The Burning Basement, or the Burning Cellar

Kind of disappointed it was just a third
>>
>>318402430
That's what Edmund implied, you aren't the only one who thought that

Why is Todd Howard the guy who's known for telling lies when Edmund McMillen exists?
>>
>>318397493
giga bean is cool.
>>
>>318402430
>>318402549
Actually that's exactly what Edmund said.

one of the more interesting features of afterbirths main game is “alt chapters”
as many of you know the game currently features alt chapters for each existing level set ie the basements counter part is the cellar. each alt chapter has its own set of levels, themes and enemies that are semi exclusive to it, i wanted to add more stuff like this with out muddying things up by actually making a full 3rd alt for each existing chapter set.

in afterbirth each chapter set will feature a variant that will go over the top of whatever theme you are currently playing.so regardless of if you are in the cellar or basement there is a small % chance that whatever level you are in will become a new afterbirth alt.

tl;dr: instead of another alt floor, we're adding an 'alt overlay'.

Except we just got another alt floor.
>>
>>318395328
I thought guppy was just a cat he had and that just died recently?
>>
>>318402773
what a piece of shit, why does he think he can get away with telling lies to his customers?

I will never buy another product from him
>>
>>318402773

wow so I'm not crazy
>>
>>318403279
You are, though. Wake up anon, we miss you.
>>
Afterbirth is the last game I buy from Edmund. I used to be loyal to him but he really shot himself in the foot by lying and backpedaling so much, not mentioning the shitty timegated ARG.

At least I know I won't fall for buying the Meat Boy sequel because it's mobile garbage with a horrid art style.
>>
>>318402029
>Jesus
>Book of Resurrection
>Recharge room recharge time
>resurrects most recent enemy killed, excluding bosses, as a familiar
>>
>>318404147
So basically, a better Friend Ball?
>>
File: alpha keeper.png (6 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
alpha keeper.png
6 KB, 112x112
>>318402029
Noah

uh, that's really all I got, inspired mostly by the ripped keeper sprites before keeper actually became a thing that Edmund thought he was so smart with.

I dunno, I could imagine only having flies for tears?
>>
>>318384446

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ZoGaVjC5U

Will do ffam.

Seed is E9ZD LZMS . Greed mode (obviously). Take the money that spawns, buy a key, and use your spacebar on the item room. Be quick, before the synergy is removed for being too fun
>>
>>318406328

Forgot to mention that you have to play as Eden.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.