[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you dislike him so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1b8[1].jpg (26 KB, 600x518) Image search: [Google]
1b8[1].jpg
26 KB, 600x518
Why do you dislike him so much?
>>
I don't dislike him; I just dislike the pewdiepie-esque screaming
>>
We hate Kat Williams now?
>>
Because he's a sellout.

Max himself is a really nice guy, but that doesn't change that he is a complete and total whore.
>>
WOAH LOOK AT MY EPIC REACTION TO THIS THING
>>
begger
>>
i dont even know who that is. Looks like young Nicolas Cage with downs syndrome
>>
Talks like an expert about shit he doesn't know about.
Like KoF.
Bob ross video was cute though.
>>
It's been said and will be said again.
He gave up the charm for Twitch-"hype".
>>
>>318382110
kek
>>
He stopped making Assist Me, with the exception of the Retro one which was nice.
>>
Who
>>
I don't like ugly people
>>
>>318381362
Misleading video titles - Something along the lines of "ALEX CONFIRMED FOR SFV?!?!" And then it's just him jerking off over how much he wants Alex in.

Reaction faces for thumbnails

Relies on his shitty Pomeranian to get views because cute animals are a great way to boost your view count without expending too much effort

Artificial hype

He's associated with Two Best Friends

Really he's not doing anything different than any other popular Youtuber. He has no creativity or integrity and only cares about the money, just like everyone else at his level of popularity. The only difference is his channel is fighting game themed rather than jumpscare facecams or whatever.
>>
He's the kind of guy that ruins the word hype. Like how that blockheaded reaction video nigger ruins everything.

I'll admit I genuinely enjoyed his Cloud reveal reaction. When you got "IS THAT ZACK'S OUTFIT?", "IT'S WOLF", and other posing faggots it was nice seeing him get it the second the stars appear.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.